Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Who gets PMS, hurts their own feelings, and then decides they need to buy themselves something to self-soothe?  Can't just be me?? 😅

I can do that without that pesky PMS! I just spent most of the day yesterday idling about online shopping, since houseguest is in NY and we didn't do our weekly thrift shop/flea market/yard sale/Savers runs. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Hasn’t she ever heard of those necklaces? 

The necklaces bother me. I'd wonder what parts were in there. Eyeball, toe, hair? Finger, kneecap, spleen? <shudder>

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2

Let’s bring Daddy with us! I’m not sure how healthy that is, but if the kids need to have him on the ride, maybe it’s too early to consider diving into a new relationship with a guy who is obviously a player?

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

The necklaces bother me. I'd wonder what parts were in there. Eyeball, toe, hair? Finger, kneecap, spleen? <shudder>

But if you tote around a whole box you’re sure to get those parts and more! 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Sis should suggest that whateverhernameis gets some counseling before leaving the kids and jetting off to see the guy you’ve broken up with numerous times already. 

The trouble with counseling is it only addresses what the client thinks is wrong, while the rest of the world is thinking "UMMMMMM...."

• Like 4

Ohhhh Jasmine... shout it out!

Friends i have not been this excited in a while.

Can't wait to snark with you all next week.

We got to figure out what to do during the deaf guy's segments.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, magemaud said:

So is Tyray only going to be in one episode? 

Im glad the poor guy has off the hook before the scam got any further 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
48 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I love watching people sign. It's really beautiful to see. Literal poetry in motion. 

I want to learn! Someday. Everyone who's interested should read "Train Go Sorry" if you haven't already. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Well, peeps, we're off to a great start! Great snarking with you all once again, see you real gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. And only a few weeks left until Love After Lockup! Thank you for your lovely birthday wishes, I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Catfish time.

8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

WE KNEW IT!!!!!!

A classic one too, he's been talking to  a man! for four years!

Ooh... what... it's preview time? We're done with the first ep? Wow. I guess it wasn't too boring, I didn't notice at first that is was over.

Alright, y'all it has been fun. See you next week! 🥰🥳

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes, I was widowed and remarried 9 years later.   Big mistake, lying selfish abuser.  He was 4 yrs younger than me, and died 2 years ago. -

I'm so sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

New job is going well. Been there 1 month and they are super impressed with me. Otherwise, I saw my boyfriend this weekend in Toronto.

Speaking of TO where is @sainte-chapelle??

I know I have been terrible! Every weekend lately I have been out of TO visiting family or away for long weekends and returned late Sunday night or Monday morning. A summer without lockdowns has been amazing! I need to catch up on this mess. @greekmom Toronto has been a bit much as of late…my morning TTC commute is an adventure. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know I have been terrible! Every weekend lately I have been out of TO visiting family or away for long weekends and returned late Sunday night or Monday morning. A summer without lockdowns has been amazing! I need to catch up on this mess. @greekmom Toronto has been a bit much as of late…my morning TTC commute is an adventure. 

We miss you!! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2