Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jasmine, why are you bothering with Gino? There has to be a better sugar daddy. Anywhere. The bus station...the grocery store...on Only Fans.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Jasmine, why are you bothering with Gino? There has to be a better sugar daddy. anywhere. The bus station...the grocery store...on Only Fans.

if whatshername can sell her farts on onlyfans, well i am sure Jasmine can do just as well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, greekmom said:

if whatshername can sell her farts on onlyfans, well i am sure Jasmine can do just as well.

Jasmine would do well catering to the BDSM crowd.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Elton John is not obscure. I have had a hard time getting into jazz.

I love it when a guy has an organized vinyl collection. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

He's not a bad looking guy so there must be something wrong with him.

Eight years in the military, why isn't he finding a woman by commenting on random women's Facebook posts, They are all military men who are doctors and volunteer at animal shelters (when they're not doing secret Black Ops missions, anyway). They are widowers and very respectable. Surely this must be a great way to meet women!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
33 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Also is was the fabulous Ms Pepper birthday this week! 🎉🍸🍰🎂

Happy, happy birthday Pepper!!! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Eight years in the military, why isn't he finding a woman by commenting on random women's Facebook posts, They are all military men who are doctors and volunteer at animal shelters (when they're not doing secret Black Ops missions, anyway). They are widowers and very respectable. Surely this must be a great way to meet women!

Ask Aubry had a ‘military’ guy hoping women would want to thank him for serving his country.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2