Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Another installment of "Guess What Else Has Happened to Kris" next week on 90 Day Fiance, The Other Way!

The only excuse Kris has left is alien abduction or amnesia.  

Or part of a covert government experiment which is controlling her.

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I  know what you mean. My mother had this, and a host of other issues as well. Nothing made her crazier than when I went "grey rock" despite the insults, the provocations, hostile actions, physical attacks at times, etc. 

This makes me sad for some reason. Grey rock works with an abuser, but can be torture to someone who didn't earn it. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That is what I was thinking. Kris was in jail.

That could be. I know of other jobs that have prohibitions against taking personal calls at work unless it is a bona fide emergency, and they will write you up for it with a warning, if they do not fire you. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

That could be. I know of other jobs that have prohibitions against taking personal calls at work unless it is a bona fide emergency, and they will write you up for it with a warning, if they do not fire you. 

Turn the phone off if that's the case. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

This makes me sad for some reason. Grey rock works with an abuser, but can be torture to someone who didn't earn it. 

Aw don't be sad, Suzy. I was sad for a long time because it made me not be interested in marriage or children, didn't even want to date, really. The damage and wounds were severe, and it's hard to find help for it. But I got strong. Got some help. Time passing has helped; so has Mom's passing away. She even "tried to apologize" to me somewhat in the couple of years before she died, when i was the only family member willing to show up and take care of things when she was 86, basically going homeless, with dementia. Screaming at me "I love you" and then "I hate you." A sibling of mine wasn't as strong, and it cost their life.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Hugs 11
  • Sad 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Turn the phone off if that's the case. 

Right! The problem is that the phone owner is as addicted to it as the caller(s). 

Edited by Tuneful
It's late, and this Tell-All sucked!
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

She’s quickly going from everybody’s favorite granny to a bitter old racist. 

I’m guessing her Georgia cop son with the Murica t-shirt is a chip off the old block 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The only excuse Kris has left is alien abduction or amnesia. 

Amnesia often follows an alien abduction. 

33 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Why didn’t Kris mute her phone ?

First she said she would have gladly given Jeymi anything “if she’d only asked”. Then she didn’t answer Jeymi’s calls so how could Jeymi ASK her for anything? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Gobi said:

There's another episode of this!?

Just to make sure ALL of us are in a coma by the time it's over.  A BOREDOM COMA.

39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Love in Paradise. Quiz question for you: Which cast members on the show are tops? There are two correct answers.

Ummm... just a guess here.... Valentine AND Carlos??

Honest to Gawd, I know more about these two strangers' love life than I EVER wanted to know!  Guess they've never heard "TOO MUCH INFORMATION".....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If anyone's looking for me, I'll be under the bed, one giant cringe. If someone could just pass me some cookies, or vodka, I'd be grateful. 

I hate all these people! Why am I watching this? I turned it off after an hour - don’t know when or if I’ll watch the rest. It’s not even fun to hate watch really. 😒

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, ChiMama said:

OK - who else is seeing this ad all the time? WTF is that item on the left? 

IMG_2108.jpeg

Has to be a "funny" wall hook.  Looks too sharp to be a sex toy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Honest to Gawd, I know more about these two strangers' love life than I EVER wanted to know!  Guess they've never heard "TOO MUCH INFORMATION".....

Between Gabe’s description of the workings of his penis and the “who’s on top” discussion, they really put the L in TLC. 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Debbie just called everyone out on their promiscuity

I have a hunch that, back in the day, Debbie got a lot of action, too. Just like the OR Debbie who admitted to sleeping around. 

3 hours ago, ChiMama said:

I’m guessing her Georgia cop son with the Murica t-shirt is a chip off the old block 

There’s some info about Julian’s career over on Debbie/Ousamma page.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ChiMama said:

“MURICA: BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS”

The apple don’t fall far from the tree, honey.

8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Ummm... just a guess here.... Valentine AND Carlos??

Your answer TOPS. Correctomundo.

7 hours ago, ChiMama said:

OK - who else is seeing this ad all the time? WTF is that item on the left? 

IMG_2108.jpeg

I know the thing on the left is Yohan’s arm length dick.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Has to be a "funny" wall hook.  Looks too sharp to be a sex toy.

I think you're right about it being a "funny" wall hook but you overestimate the general populace if you think it's too sharp to be the other.

• LOL 3
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Love in Paradise. Quiz question for you: Which cast members on the show are tops? There are two correct answers.

This is a trick question. ALL the men are tops. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Catching up now. Halfway through and so sick of Gabe.  He needs to just stfu.

Then you're only halfway through his obnoxious buttinsky-ness. And just wait for the graphic tutorial on how his new peen works. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Shrek said:

I think you're right about it being a "funny" wall hook but you overestimate the general populace if you think it's too sharp to be the other.

The shape looks more uncomfortable than the sharpness. LOL It reminds me of the pharma ad I used to see and crack up about all the time that used the unfortunate bentcarrot.com URL. The list of side effects sounded horrendous - just live with the bend! Let your freak bent carrot fly! 😛 

• Like 1

I couldn’t help myself — I finished the full episode & then watched Pillow Talk too. It was worth it for the last 5 mins or so alone when they all went to town on Kris. Especially stellar was Kalani’s epic takedown. Try to catch it if you get a chance — it’s cleansing! LOL

• Fire 2

Hola my lovely peeps! I am here, in my hot pink marabou coat and and fresh spray tan. I am so fuckin' tired I can't see straight, been cooking all day (still providing lots of food for my brother and mother). Today it was 85 degrees out and I made moussaka! WHY. 

But I'm here and ready to snark.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Welp, here it is.

My final hurrah.

My swan song.

After tonight, I will be officially retiring from snarking 90 Day on Sundays.

It’s not because I hate you guys. You all are the best of the best, and I would never go against the queen or I’d die. It’s just that this show has become so stale that each and every new episode only serves to stress me out and make me mad at what shitholes some Americans can be. Especially during the past two seasons, where my satisfaction has been significantly tainted by the myriad number of mass shootings around the country. Grossgela is not funny anymore. Pred makes me want to violently throw up. People like Kris are constant lying trailer trash. Ignorant ass women such as Danielle and Jen choose to yell at foreign people and browbeat them into submission instead of actually caring to learn about cultures other than the dominant American culture. Alpha males such as Jovi are gross. What do they do all day, salivate over strippers? Nonsense couples such as Nicole and Mockmood who argue about the same old shit every day, every week, every month. “Looks my culture bad! Looks my religion bad! Blah blah blah.”

I’ve just had enough. No matter how much change the new season of B90 will give the show, I know they’re going to resort to the same tactics of scripting storylines and exploiting some of these people for personal gain.

90 Day has gone batshit.

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

WHY is no one calling out Kris? She's off the rails!

And the way she sits there, rolling her eyes and blowing her hair off her forehead and studying her hands, like a sulky teen. She should be sent to her room without any meth.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY is no one calling out Kris? She's off the rails!

Spoiler

According to Debbie, they were told to go easy on her.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1

Bonjour! I went to a concert by myself last night in Austin and met cool people and they're already bought tickets for us to go to another concert in October!  I feel so... social!

Ready to socialize and watch this mess!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I rated last week’s episode a 4. Nothing was being addressed, and the cast was spewing toxic poison all over each other. Gabe has rendered Shaun useless. I almost forgot about Discount Michael Strahan as well. I might have fallen asleep during that part.

• LOL 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Bonjour! I went to a concert by myself last night in Austin and met cool people and they're already bought tickets for us to go to another concert in October!  I feel so... social!

Do you live in Austin? A friend of mine from MIT lives there--he's a physics professor at the University of Texas! He's super cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp, here it is.

My final hurrah.

My swan song.

After tonight, I will be officially retiring from snarking 90 Day on Sundays.

It’s not because I hate you guys. You all are the best of the best, and I would never go against the queen or I’d die. It’s just that this show has become so stale that each and every new episode only serves to stress me out and make me mad at what shitholes some Americans can be. Especially during the past two seasons, where my satisfaction has been significantly tainted by the myriad number of mass shootings around the country. Grossgela is not funny anymore. Pred makes me want to violently throw up. People like Kris are constant lying trailer trash. Ignorant ass women such as Danielle and Jen choose to yell at foreign people and browbeat them into submission instead of actually caring to learn about cultures other than the dominant American culture. Alpha males such as Jovi are gross. What do they do all day, salivate over strippers? Nonsense couples such as Nicole and Mockmood who argue about the same old shit every day, every week, every month. “Looks my culture bad! Looks my religion bad! Blah blah blah.”

I’ve just had enough. No matter how much change the new season of B90 will give the show, I know they’re going to resort to the same tactics of scripting storylines and exploiting some of these people for personal gain.

90 Day has gone batshit.

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.

A break does help, but you’re right it’s such formulaic shite. I will miss you very much. You always make me laugh

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I loved Austin, Torchy's Tacos, the Rocket Electric Bike Tour, BBQ, etc...too bad I felt just a wee bit too old to go to the clubs, well one of us (my husband) felt too old, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you live in Austin? A friend of mine from MIT lives there--he's a physics professor at the University of Texas! He's super cool.

I'm in San Antonio, but I will drive up to Austin if there is something I really want to do up there!  Austin is really cool.  I'm jealous of your friend!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Who was playing? Any famous legends?

• Like 2