Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I have a long story about my 80 year brother and his partner who has dementia. They were world travelers and my brother decided a Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA would be their final trip as his partner, Bob, has deteriorated greatly the past few months. Bob got sick midway through the trip and they were both put off the ship in Mazatlan. Sounds glamorous, but it was Easter week so there were no hotels available, so my 6’4” brother had to sleep on a hospital couch. Meanwhile, they both tested positive for Covid! They finally were able to get back to the US last Thursday after a two week nightmare in a foreign country. The logistics of getting them home was like something out of a rescue movie! 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 9
  • Sad 5

Gee Danielle….maybe it’s because you lied to him about some pretty major stuff.

this guy is a TLC plant isn’t he? This chick put him on a good financial path?!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Gee Danielle….maybe it’s because you lied to him about some pretty major stuff.

this guy is a TLC plant isn’t he? This chick put him on a good financial path?!

That path must not have any involvement from that Baba, the spiritual advisor guy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, charmed1 said:

Ha! A mentor. Basically, this guy is not an ex. Just a guy who was couch surfing at her place for a few months and paid rent with his penis.

Right? He's no threat because he doesn't give a shit about Danielle. Probably breathed a sigh of relief when he was able to get the hell out from under her thumb.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

She gave him Mentos, that makes her a mentor.

"After all I have done! I do everything for YOU! I planted a banana tree! I nagged you to get a computer! I manifested! I teach you how to have a relationship!" 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"After all I have done! I do everything for YOU! I planted a banana tree! I nagged you to get a computer! I manifested! I teach you how to have a relationship!" 

"I kicked a coconut around our room!"

• LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And the meat! The fly covered meat store, she was willing to help! She just gives and gives.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jeymi is a world treasure and I'm tired of seeing her cry! She's definitely shed the most tears this season and yet she's still the least dramatic. Jeymi's story makes so much more sense than Kris.

plus Kris TOLD Jeymi to give up her job.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I guess we’ll just skip over the legal complexity of a prenup between an American citizen and a Colombian…where is it enforceable? Is there a choice of law provision? 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3