Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

That little tiny cake will serve 25 people?

oh Danielle you are not nearly as adorable as you think…and if you really wanted to plan a nice birthday for Johan and his dick you would’ve started days if not weeks ago…

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

That little tiny cake will serve 25 people?

oh Danielle you are not nearly as adorable as you think…and if you really wanted to plan a nice birthday for Johan and his dick you would’ve started days if not weeks ago…

Last minute. She thinks that place is Walmart. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Last minute. She thinks that place is Walmart. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

EXACTLY.  They'll do that shit at Wal-Mart.  But ya know, it's just up to whoever has the piping bag at the time as to how well it turns out!  My aunt once bought a WallyWorld cake and had them write on it "Happy Birthday Butch" and it looked exactly like "Happy Birthday BITCH".  We all HOWLED with laughter.  Best. cake. ever.

• LOL 13

it's in May (the Tell All).

Debbie looks like Ric Flair.

Nicole looks more whiter than ever. Girl get a tan.

Gabe should have left the facial hair.

Kris looks even trashier. 

Jen needs to get her look in this decade.

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

And now you're starting to get the picture that Gabe can't actually plan for his own life when it comes to big deals.  Get used to being his mom.

OH SHIT THE TELL NOTHING

This is why I can't with Gabe, dude is so unorganized with the paper work.  

How did he ever manage to transition when he can't even get his freaking documents in order to travel.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

This is why I can't with Gabe, dude is so unorganized with the paper work.  

How did he ever manage to transition when he can't even get his freaking documents in order to travel.

Didnt Isabel have to take Gabe by the hand to find the supplies he needed for his underwear venture?

• Like 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Since @Pepper Mostly isn’t here, I’ll ask. Does anyone have an anecdote? Something to keep us awake? Anything?

Molly's daughter is back in jail. She is ranting today that Molly is violent and abusive.  I always knew Molly chasing dick and moving them in with those two poor girls were going to damage them.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1
51 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I have no tolerance for these conversations.  Sharps so low budget they are hiring script writers off Fiverr.

They should hire us!! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6

I can’t watch the Tell Nothing. I won’t watch it. It hasn’t been interesting since the day of Dinyell & the terrible, horrible, no good smell. I always feel like Grangela is going to bust through the set at any second like Kool-Aid man.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 13
Just now, greekmom said:

I lost my job end of Feb (bastards).

Got another job. A bit more money and I start in May

That sucks/yay you! 

I had a similar ride--got pushed out of my job in February, started one with more money and better benefits in March. Go US!

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

EXACTLY.  They'll do that shit at Wal-Mart.  But ya know, it's just up to whoever has the piping bag at the time as to how well it turns out!  My aunt once bought a WallyWorld cake and had them write on it "Happy Birthday Butch" and it looked exactly like "Happy Birthday BITCH".  We all HOWLED with laughter.  Best. cake. ever.

One of my favorite websites is “Cake Wrecks” 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Went to my cousin’s memorial service on Friday. A hush hush family secret from 25 years ago or so came up. One cousin was attacked on her mother’s farm. A first they thought it was an animal but the hospital doc said it looked like a knife slash on the face. Only her.  Not her mother or brother. She claims to have no memory, has blocked it out, or refuses to say anything. She refuses hypnosis or anything to help her ‘remember’. It is thought she may have been targeted. By who is the mystery. I have some suspicions but who knows. It has never been mentioned by anyone,

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 11
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3