Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

What are the vapors?

Oh, its a Victorian type thing, when a woman takes to her bed because of various mental or physical stresses. I use it as an umbrella phrase for people making me crazy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

A popular surf rock group front the early '60s.

No, that’s the Ventures. The Vapors were a group known for their 1980 one hit wonder Turning Japanese. Ring a bell?

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake the droning way Jen talks is giving me a case of the vapors. Speak up! Use some expression! 

Hey, maybe it’s a feature and not a bug? How about judge her personality and decision making…

• LOL 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

You really think so?

I was joking about the surf rock group. I know the song Turning Japanese but didn't know the group's name.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Ooh, there’s more to Cairo than Mahmoud’s four block square neighborhood? Just learning this after four months? 

My tour included a mosque, the City of the Dead, Egyptian Museum, Tut Exhibit, the Pyramids …..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My tour included a mosque, the City of the Dead, Egyptian Museum, Tut Exhibit, the Pyramids …..

Did you enjoy your visit.  I’ve always thought of going to Egypt?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"With Mahmoud I have real, true, deep love!" 

Then why are you so miserable? That's not what love is, you irritating stick insect.

You are codependent and he controls you. Not love.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm your private dancer, a dancer for money...Really Rishi, you find the most depressing place to have a private dance?  

That room makes my OCD kick into overdrive.

Right? It looks like they're on a stairwell landing. Some fancy private club! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Good evening!  I am a Taurus and this month, I am attracting love because of my sign being in Venus or something.  And I'm supposed to "watch my finances this month." But it's my birthday month!  I don't like that. I need to buy a stupidly-expensive perfume...

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Good evening!  I am a Taurus and this month, I am attracting love because of my sign being in Venus or something.  And I'm supposed to "watch my finances this month." But it's my birthday month!  I don't like that. I need to buy a stupidly-expensive perfume...

It could be that "watch your finances" means "watch as your bank account shrinks and shrinks", you never know! Buy the perfume. Life is short. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1