Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wish I'd known that when I was the co-dependent. I don't wish it on your husband or even on Kris, but it might have been useful information for me. 😇

What's on?

Sanditon.

Ive got Call The Midwife taping to watch next.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So I finished Spare. Found it to be a bit of a snooze but very strange at the same time. 

I loved it but felt like it had a lot of proper, contrived stuff...like William and Harry were really fine with and happy for Charles for deciding to marry Camilla? 

• Applause 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Fun fact - When a new med is invented, the company has to give it two names, the generic name and the copyright name.

You're idea of a fun fact is a little   different than mine, but that is interesting.  I was on jury duty in Manhattan in 96 or 97 with a Doctor who told me to invest in a drug company that was coming out with that little blue pill.  Too bad I didn't listen.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Happiness is better in Turkey.

Getting into a fight with your fiancé/significant other in the morning is better in Turkey.

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

even more than Nickle and whatshisname?

Being so lazy is better in Turkey.

• LOL 9
Just now, Doublemint said:

You're idea of a fun fact is a little   different than mine, but that is interesting.  I was on jury duty in Manhattan in 96 or 97 with a Doctor who told me to invest in a drug company that was coming out with that little blue pill.  Too bad I didn't listen.

That advice stood up above all of the rest. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mahmoud is backpedaling as fast as he can in the vain hope of hanging on to a woman who will actually have sex with him. .

Looks like he's more concerned with losing his work horse. They got that clothing business to start. If they can decide what kind of approved clothing she will make...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

off topic...I bought some off brand potting soil, and am now sharing my house with those drunken little dirt gnats that always come with cheap soil. They are hell bent on making me slap my own face trying to swat them.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
44 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Haha, I was so busy last year with my husband's illness and all the travel and i got way behind. I am caught up now. Oh and I'm now a a Travel Consultant!

You could give travel consultations to the 90 day folks! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m on Season 3 of Unforgotten. I think I have a girl crush on Nicola Walker.

She’s also great in “River” and “Last Tango in Halifax” 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When ever an American woman decides to live in some Muslim country I always think about that movie, "Not Without My Daughter,"  Why go willingly somewhere not only are women's rights almost non existent but human rights are few?

You mean Texas ?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

off topic...I bought some off brand potting soil, and am now sharing my house with those drunken little dirt gnats that always come with cheap soil. They are hell bent on making me slap my own face trying to swat them.

Fungus gnats. Try sprinkling some cinnamon on the soil. Let the plants go as dry as you dare between waterings. Oh, and water the plants with 1 part hydrogen peroxide and three parts water, that kills the little buggers. 

• Useful 5