Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yohan can't stand her. Like, doesn't even like her a little. When she can't see his face, he leans away and makes a face like he smells car exhaust. 

We all make that face. 

• LOL 6

I'm sure if Riiiiichhhhhi moved to the US, he would learn how to function the Amereican way. However, if she wants to live in his world, which means living in his family home, she can't expect him to break tradition for her. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

did we know that Jen has 2 master degrees? Or is this new info?

It doesn't show.  She went to a country without doing proper research on the culture and people, so what do the two masters served her for?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

did we know that Jen has 2 master degrees? Or is this new info?

I heard that she majored in speech-language pathology in college and was born April 1975*. Don’t know what the other degree is.

*Corresponds back to my comment a while ago where I was astounded to know that she was 46 AT THE TIME of filming because she was so naive. “Late 1975-early 1976” was my guess.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 2

If you have two Masters' degrees, then  your stupid ass can do mild research and find out what the culture is like. Hell, I got into some groups and asked questions when I moved from CT to Maine! It helped a LOT...I knew in advance that there were no 24 hour markets or streetlights BEFORE I got here!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I heard that she majored in speech-language pathology in college and was born April 1975. Don’t know what the other degree is.

Add-on degree:  Speech Language Pathology With Vocal Fry

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Two masters degrees but couldn't be bothered to read up on Indian customs, sure Jan.

What were the master's in? Bad hair dye jobs? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I probably will but I don’t want to watch another x seasons of Jen and Rishi trying to get family Rishi to accept Jen.  We were already several years into the Jenny saga when their story started.  I don’t have the stamina for the discovery and years of begging.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

If you have two Masters' degrees, the  your stupid ass can do mild research and find out what the culture is like. Hell, I got into some groups and asked questions when I moved from CT top Maine! It helped a LOT...I knew in advance that there were no 24 hour markets or streetlights BEFORE I got here!

Fun Fact, my cousin met a woman from Maine, their first date was two weeks long, they camped in Maine for a week with her friends, then joined up with his friends and camped for another week, Maine must be very romantic, I was in Oaxaca Mexico last week for their (destination) wedding.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2

If Jenny Jr. wants to be a maid with a master’s degree, get a cat. My cat couldn’t care less about my degrees. His food better be ready and that poop better be scooped or there will be serious consequences. He’s a boss bitch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

If Jenny Jr. wants to be a maid with a master’s degree, get a cat. My cat couldn’t care less about my degrees. His food better be ready and that poop better be scooped or there will be serious consequences. He’s a boss bitch.

My cat and I share dessert from the same spoon Sunday nights.  I don't have anyone here to tell me if that's gross or not, so I'm going to assume it's totally normal lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jeymi has gotten a lot more than she bargained for. 

Kris has made a lifetime of bad decisions and that includes over plucking her eyebrows. I have always said if you are looking for a mate you should put the best version of yourself out there because you would hope the other person would do the same.

Kris says it is only her 4th day with Jeymi, I bet Jeymi is feeling like it has been longer.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

She broke her neck in a car accident. And can't bother to sit up and put a seat belt on.

Did she just say she was taking her medication a little more than she should be, essentially blaming Jeymi, and assuming the set up for a narcolepsy flare?

The late Alfred Hitchcock would think Kris is PSYCHO.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3