Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

It was some kind of paste or a dry powder.  I got it from one of the venders who had display booths at the farm.   The vender was touting bug powder as the protein source of the future.  I think they were from Portland or Eugene.  It wasn't terrible, it just had a weird texture.  I kept imagining that I was chewing little pieces of pulverized bug shells.  I kept the vender's card for a long time and I may still have it on my desk somewhere.  

LOL, I won't need the website, thanks just the same.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Interesting how we are to believe this is an awkward meeting and not done meanwhile the table behind Mahmoud and Nicole has a mixed group.

TLC shenanigans 

Maybe the mixed group is a family party? 

I'm trying to find logic. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

To be fair, I texted my Turkish friend. The rules may be different.

My parents went to Turkey and went out with a few Turkish people. Mixed group.

No issues.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hearing about all of the supplies Danielle needs for her spiritual practice is making my brain hurt…

That was a crazy amount of money she spent on those supplies! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

they don't socialize as couples. Couples only go to family events. 

My colleagues step dad is from Egypt. They would go out with other couples all the time when they visited  but they might have been related…not sure.  The women all wore hijab though , even the nonMuslim women.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

If there is going to be witchery on this show, there better be some OWLS.

Derailing here but ya'll need to keep up with Molly, Kelley, and Cynthia.  I will say no more but it's juicy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
20 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

AH! A common thread! Let us feast upon baby vegetables! Ever have fiddleheads? Baby ferns!

She was likely banned from setting off smoke alarms.

Does baby cheese count? 

• LOL 4
21 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

That was me. I just know Debbie is going to be toddling around Morocco with a bunch of strange men who may or may not be trying to kill her.😂

Speaking of safety, I realize Jen is in Egypt not Morocco, but they are both women living in a foreign country and vulnerable. The locks on Jen’s apartment door are shocking on worthless.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Jen looks like a shit stirrer. She expected her whiteness to be deferred to, and is acting like a playground mean girl because she isn't being worshipped. 

I agree with the shit stirrer, but she does know she's at a disadvantage age wise and non-Indian.  I don't think she expects to be worshipped at all.

• Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I can barely get a date and the big sisters get proposals?

Just like on My 600 lb Life, if you lower your standards enough, you can have some enabling loser too. 

Rishi's mother would strangle Jen with that scarf if she knew about what's been going on between them.   

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

I discovered today that a mini Babybel Cheese sandwiched between two pepperonis is the perfect snack. 

Maybe slicing the Babybel in the middle, and you could get another pepperoni in the middle. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Speaking of safety, I realize Jen Nicole is in Egypt not Morocco, but they are both women living in a foreign country and vulnerable. The locks on Jen’s apartment door are shocking on worthless.

Everyone having a brain fart tonite…

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Just like on My 600 lb Life, if you lower your standards enough, you can have some enabling loser too. 

Rishi's mother would strangle Jen with that scarf if she knew about what's been going on between them.   

My standards are somewhere underground, and I still am dateless. Of course, I haven't the patience for dating, so there's that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2