Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I skidded in after a 12ish hour day at work. I was the test subject for a new cpr class, which means I had to let the instructor teach me the class as a dry run before teaching it to unsuspecting sorts. Then I had to go do my own work.

I bought a new-ish car and am supposed to close on a house next week...the closing has been delayed over a month because the 80 year old illicit lovers (the woman is the former wife's former best friend) who are selling won't hire help to clear out 120 years of junk. I just wailed to the realtor that I won't wait one more hour past tomorrow.

I also ran out to Spirit to grab the very last banana costume which is fluffing up in the dryer to be worn to work tomorrow. I learned some third-grade banana jokes to go with it.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I skidded in after a 12ish hour day at work. I was the test subject for a new cpr class, which means I had to let the instructor teach me the class as a dry run before teaching it to unsuspecting sorts. Then I had to go do my own work.

I bought a new-ish car and am supposed to close on a house next week...the closing has been delayed over a month because the 80 year old illicit lovers (the woman is the former wife's former best friend) who are selling won't hire help to clear out 120 years of junk. I just wailed to the realtor that I won't wait one more hours past tomorrow.

I also ran out to Spirit to grab the very last banana costume which is fluffing up in the dryer to be worn to work tomorrow. I learned some third-grade banana jokes to go with it.

Wow, you've been busy! Good luck with the new home!

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let me guess. Michael stayed over with Grangie.

For the love of god!  How long are they going to wash, rinse repeat, the same crap over and over.  I barely enjoyed these storylines the first time.  Miraculously Ed is back with his girlfriend, whatever her name is because I don’t pay attention and Angela and Michael slept together and now they are right back at it.  TLC should be paying Primetimer to be bringing us to the table.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I simply cannot with Liz. How horrible must her life be if Ed is her lifeline? 

It's gotta be the show, there is no way she lives in LA and works at a restaurant and has the opportunity to meet a log of people daily,  that she would give him any time if he wasn't on the show.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I bought a new-ish car and am supposed to close on a house next week...the closing has been delayed over a month because the 80 year old illicit lovers (the woman is the former wife's former best friend) who are selling won't hire help to clear out 120 years of junk. I just wailed to the realtor that I won't wait one more hour past tomorrow.

Good for you - you've got it together.  These things will all work out.  Happy Banana Day!

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

If Liz really is in this mental and emotional condition, Ed truly is a predator.

Also, them going to Ed's therapist together is unhealthy and potentially an ethical conflict for the therapist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I’m calling it right now. Ed isn’t getting anything out of counseling. NOTHING. Because he is forever the victim and doesn’t think he needs to change anything. It’s all bullshit. And it’s the textbook definition of personality disorder.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

I'm waiting for Ed to start making a blankie fort.

5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Sending good luck and hugs! 🍀 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

You can  tell the squatters to "split" while wearing your banana costume.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

What in the bloody hell is PrEd talking about Liz not having a J-O-B???  Doesn't one of those morons need some $$$ for when they fade into the sunset after this show gig is over??  He's an ass. But she is too.  Perfect couple of asses.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

My mother said she had been practicing for the lockdown all her life & she’s 80. And yes I resemble that remark. 

So many books to read, movies and tv to stream, I love to do crafts, photo albums, cook and bake. Now that the holiday obligations are starting up again I admit I kind of miss having quarantine as an excuse to miss some things.

Forgot to mention I just love hanging out with my cat. 😹

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 9

And Ed immediately jumps to equating any of Liz's restaurant worker friends as "bad influences" and "toxic". He is just a walking talking set of lies and accusations and fabrications and fantasy. He's a paranoid wreck. Actually having the audacity to assume that its his decision whether Liz works of not! Gah! I fucking hate him. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

It's gotta be the show, there is no way she lives in LA and works at a restaurant that she would give him a time if he wasn't on the show.

Youre right. They live in San Diego, or did.  

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Suzywriter, I’m exhausted just reading how busy you are. Good for you!! And mazel tov on your new home. Use it well.

The plot is to invite some foster children to share the house and ride around in the car...I saved for 4 years to come up with a down payment. Wheee!

• Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

If Liz really is in this mental and emotional condition, Ed truly is a predator.

Also, them going to Ed's therapist together is unhealthy and potentially an ethical conflict for the therapist.

Well I suppose we can draw some cold comfort from the fact that Low Rent Swoosie Kurtz is no more a therapist than I am Miss Universe. 

Jovi: What's this? 

Yara: Eggs

Jovi: Fuck that, I'll just have a slug of Jack Daniels. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7