Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

People, friends…I had a really good interview last week and am praying I get an offer so I can leave my horrifically toxic job. Please send good vibes for me into the universe.

You got this!!  Before I got my job, I kept thanking the Universe for the job, even though I didn't have it yet.  That seemed to do the trick (hot tip!).   But you got this.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

People, friends…I had a really good interview last week and am praying I get an offer so I can leave my horrifically toxic job. Please send good vibes for me into the universe.

Lots of good vibes and I’ll pray for you as well. Best hopes come true for you 🤞🏻🙏🏻

• Love 6

Sending all the good mojo I can muster! Hang in there, you got this!

• Love 6

May the force be with you!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If Big Pred and Liz break up, will that mean that they're gone from the show? Please tell me it does.

The Great Minds at Sharp labor under the delusion that we the viewers love that scrappy, lovable Ed. We do not. 

Kim pays $150 for a mani pedi? Girl. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Kim, if you’re paying $150 for those claws, you’re being ripped off. 

She could easily use that money and invest in some fillers and a hair salon and just do her own nails.  A smarter investment.

• Love 8

Usman, you need to figure out how to be an international superstar without going to America obviously.  Joker.  Go on with your bad self. Get those "other beautiful women"....

WHOOEEEE!!! Made it!!! Time to go snark on the Douchie.

It's been fun y'all!! Have a great week!

Kacesq, I'm sending good vibes your way!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6