Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’ll bet it WAS filmed but then the woman Liz argued with wouldn’t sign a waiver so they couldn’t show it. 

Yes that is what happened. The woman's partner posted on Reddit last night about how the whole thing went down but............ the woman is NOT attracted to Liz.  They're friends and just joking and LIZ went bonkers then Ed came in with the lesbian thing.  The producers tried to get the woman to come on camera and she wanted no part of the travesty and could see they were spinning it out of control and wanted no part of it.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

He needed to out Rose for not having 'pretty breath' by giving her a tooth brush, mouth wash, deodarant.

Liz he wants us to all know she's a drunk and gasp, maybe a lesbian.

He's the kind of man who would share with the world his partner has a stinky puss hoping putting down everyone around him will make them feel bad enough, they won't see what an insecure rat he is.

He's an asshole who loves to out people because he thinks being LGBTQ is shameful (and yet titillating). He tried to shame Rose by saying she had a relationship with a woman after she dumped him. And now he's trying to shame Liz because she must be "secretly" gay because she has a gay friend so of course just being friends with a gay person is UNPOSSIBLE. He gets more sickening every day. 

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’ll bet it WAS filmed but then the woman Liz argued with wouldn’t sign a waiver so they couldn’t show it. 

And good for her! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Liz claimed that Pred informed her that she has gained weight (and she has - probably stress eating). Pred, however, has NO room to talk. I'm searching for a pic of him doing a face plant so I can caption it, "Weebles wobble, but apparently they DO fall down!". 

Take a long hard look in the mirror, you bloated troll. You look like something the dogs dug up and the cats wouldn't have!

• Fire 1
  • Love 4

Hey, y’all! It has been an extremely rough week for me, and so I’m glad to be back with you all. BUT…

I had to rate last week’s episode a 1/10. It was probably one of the worst episodes of any reality TV show I have ever seen. None of this is authentic, funny, or entertaining in any way. From Grangela’s unwatchable bullshit to the Pred and Liz party fight to Bilal being a monster to even Andrei’s scene with his lawyer, everything just bugged me. It wasn’t even enjoyable for me. I was seriously contemplating leaving this show and Snarkville forever this weekend after the shooting that occurred 20 minutes from us. I love you all, but you are not essential to my happiness. No offense to anyone. I just need this show to get better. I am losing hope.

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela: I'm leaving Nigeria and I never want to come back! 

That loud, whooshing sound is the relieved sighs of the entire population of Nigeria. 

Wasn't she 'done' with Michael last season? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wanna beat Ed’s pathetic ass.

Get in line, and grab the blunt object of your choice. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

They're just now looking at the pros and cons of having kids? Fuck you, Belial!.

And number one on his list of "cons" is that he's afraid Shaeeda will leave him. Unspoken? "I'm afraid I'll have to pay child support". How will he manage to hook wife number four? 

Just now, magemaud said:

First one here buys the first round ! 

Set 'em up! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Nothing better is on til 7 - Stanley Tucci’s Searching for Italy.

That’s a great show, but it makes me very hungry for food we can’t get here in America. I was supposed to go to Italy next week, but had to cancel. (Ongoing dental issues…since Aug of 2021…I need these dentists to get it together. I’m sick of putting my life on hold). 

• Sad 9
  • Love 1

Hi all!

Talking with a fake Isaac Mizrahi on Instagram right now.  Hope he tries to Romance Scam me.  That would be... WEIRD lol.  

Eating habit tonight is gluten-free Mac n Cheese and red wine.  Dropped a mint on Cettire.com today.  She is living her best life.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Seems like every 50+ woman (except for cougar Stephanie) on this show has looked ROUGH, but I guess that's why they think these men are prizes.

I was with my friend today who is 63 and she looks like she could be Angela's daughter. I've said this before but Angela should just date some redneck she can meet at the local dive bar. But that wouldn't get her on television. 🙄

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all,  y this time next week I will be in Paris France for 3 weeks. Will miss snarking and will have to catch up when I am back.

And we will miss you! Send us a tacky postcard of the Eiffel Tower. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Sigh, we’ve seen this with Usman’s last American mark. Is Sharp running out of ideas?

Oh honey. Sharp ran out of ideas years ago. They just check the Bingo cards now, between bong hits and endless rounds of Jager bombs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5