Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I would have laughed so hard if Usman tried to warn his mother about what Kimberly looks like and took out a napkin and a pencil and was like "Okay, just so you know, this is what she looks like" and then drew a cartoon drawing of Kim.

It's not the AGE that is the shock, honestly.  Kim is a haaaaaard 50.  Usman could walk in with a stunning older woman but that isn't going to happen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

So, let me get this straight....  Liz runs out into traffic with NO SHOES and then tells PreEd that the ring is in the bushes.......  What a freak!

Wait, she's still got the ring on....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2

"Admit you're a secret lesbian!!!"    This pathetic beach ball is so desperate for a woman and then he finally has a person who's willing to actually marry his gross ass and he just can't stop being a dickhead.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of COURSE Ed thinks that women have sex with other women for revenge. Because of a man. I hate him so fucking much. What a trashy homophobic piece of shit. 

Does this mean he has sex with other men between bullying women half his age? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"Admit you're a secret lesbian!!!"    This pathetic beach ball is so desperate for a woman and then he finally has a person who's willing to actually marry his gross ass and he just can't stop being a dickhead.

He did the same thing to Rose

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I just got back from Kitchener, ON.  It was a productive work trip but caused me to miss 3/4 of the show tonight.  An unexpected bonus to being there this week was the Oktoberfest in Waterloo.  I hope to go back again.  Thanks for the snark.  Have a meaningful week.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

I don't think he wants to be married. He probably already has a few other women he's talking to for the next season of 90 Day.

He lives for the thrill of the chase and to have a woman be his punching bag. Then when it gets real he starts gas lighting and breaking down all their faults and criticises them on an international platform.

Rose is way better off now without him and Liz could be too.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

The preview looks like next week will be the best show ever!! Like every other week. Zzzzzzz Good to spend time with my snark besties who really brought it tonight. I roared. Have a good week and don’t be naughty. Back tomorrow for the torture known as The Single Life. Good night, all.

• Love 9

Alright, y’all. This ep was kinda meh. But of course you guys lit my fire with the snark, especially on Jenny’s Karma Sutra! Again, @Gobi had the winning comment; I still cannot stop laughing from that comment. You were on fire there!

Welp, I hope we meet tomorrow for more episode discussion plus The Single Life! Love you all to pieces. Have a wonderful week! Peace out. ✌️

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“Something was going on there. She was getting physical with you.” What a fucking idiot.

Her friend touched her arm. He's delusional. He's the guy who won't go to a gay bar because he's afraid he'll get hit on. As if. 

Good night, my snarky darlings! See you tomorrow night for Single Life, if we have the stomach for it. Meanwhile enjoy the long weekend and happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian snarkers! MWAH!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've noticed that too. It does look better. 

Funny how we hear about things we never heard of before being common! I've developed Burning Mouth Syndrome and its no fun (does seem to be getting better now but its....unpleasant.) Dr. Google says its "quite common" in post menopausal women. Who knew? I never heard of it! And neither had my dentist, who Dr. Google told me to consult. 

Feel better!! 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1
On 10/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Supposedly, if you caused the breakup, like cheated, you return the ring.  

Yep, I can hear Judge Judy now, an engagement ring is given in contemplation of marriage, and is implied to be a conditional gift. I think if the wedding is called off the ring has to be returned. I wonder if Liz would be held responsible in court for paying him market value of a (used) discarded ring. 

Those two have no business going on a date much less marrying, especially after eight breakups. Each is too messed up.  

Noted the way PrEd was running around like a chicken with its head cut off in the restaurant while the staff were all standing there tired and waiting to close and go home. It's all about him as usual. 

Pepper, sorry to hear about your Burning Mouth Syndrome. Hope it continues to improve.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Well.... that fight happened. I like how Egg never apologized for his question, he doubled down on it. She has to be hiding something with that woman, the co-worker. She embarrassed him, and herself by running away.

Next week, he says he can't go on with their relationship and marriage until she tells him EVERYTHING. I hope she tells him to go....

...oh never mind. Between Egg and Angela.... 🤬

See y'all next week. Imma try to cool off. Have a good week everybody. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Bilala and Shaeeda belong on 90 Day Diaries with their having a baby storyline. It's worth about a 15 minute storyline not a whole season.

Isn’t all this baby stuff premature?  They only started trying 15 minutes ago.  Maybe ole Bile had the snip.  Or, he wants to have fun awhile after having the other two kids.  Or, he’s cheap.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Isn’t all this baby stuff premature?  They only started trying 15 minutes ago.  Maybe ole Bile had the snip.  Or, he wants to have fun awhile after having the other two kids.  Or, he’s cheap.

It seems like the less connection with his wife, the better.  Since they can’t stand each other, I don’t understand why they’re together.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He did the same thing to Rose

He needed to out Rose for not having 'pretty breath' by giving her a tooth brush, mouth wash, deodarant.

Liz he wants us to all know she's a drunk and gasp, maybe a lesbian.

He's the kind of man who would share with the world his partner has a stinky puss hoping putting down everyone around him will make them feel bad enough, they won't see what an insecure rat he is.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't understand why that scene wasn't filmed. The crew was at the party. Probably made up story line.

I’ll bet it WAS filmed but then the woman Liz argued with wouldn’t sign a waiver so they couldn’t show it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1