Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why would her new friend want the second hand embarrassment?

I think her new friend is enjoying every single minute.

Grangela is embarrassed? She vandalized a car and acted like a banshee and.now she’s embarrassed?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

But they dip the brush in the used eye shadow, so how is that sanitary?

The product doesn’t collect much, if any, bacteria. They just may spray the dry product to sanitize.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Angela calls showing up at Michael's house unannounced, in the middle of the night, and screaming and making scene, "disrespect" on HIS part? What the fuck color is the sky in her world? 

She's "tarred" of his "disrespect"? Just like she was "tarred" of how meeeeean everyone was to poor bullied Jesse that time. 

Look at her smirk once she gets into the car. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

The disgusting part is Sharp's and the crew think this domestic violence scene is funny and siding with Angela.

Some of the Pillow Talkers tonight will find this scene humourous too.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Why is this human shit stain tearing up this man’s car?

We're still waiting on a plausible explanation because all we have so far is:  Michael has an Instagram account and won't take it down.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Angela has gotten  a lot of use of this Party City pony tail.  We've seen it on some Tell Alls, the buffett, just in her back yard playing with the grandkids, now all the way to Africa. Quite a bargain for $9.99

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

This Grangela scene is horrible. The woman is seriously, literally having a nervous breakdown. 

I think it’s an act.  Plus, she’s had a lot of practice.  How many years has it being going on now?  

• Love 4

Jenny: We're on our honeymoon, I hope he's not bored with me  already.

Me: Why would he be? You started seeing him at least 11 years ago. Sneaking upstairs at his parents' house.  

I thought Andrei was a lot of things, but dumb wasn't one of them. You can always learn something new, apparently....I remember when he was telling Eliz. on the balcony of his parents' apartment that he was mixed up in some very shady stuff in his past and didn't want to say more about it. Yes, I think it's other Potthasts complaining to USCIS but I also think Andrei held back before with his lawyer, and she's pissed..

Granting someone _permanent residency_  with full rights in the U.S. is a BFD. Of course the Feds will do research, though the wheels slowed for awhile because of the pandemic.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Especially if she got arrested for vandalism and destruction of property and assault and was hauled off to a Nigerian jail. How I would laugh and laugh. 

Yea now that I would enjoy seeing. Angela's rascist ass in a Nigerian jail.

• Applause 1
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Olivia Culpo is doing a reality show on TLC? Lmao. Desperate.

so is Whitney over her mother’s health issues and looking to get laid?

Her mom is in a wheelchair and can barely speak.  She has a long road ahead.  My grandfather never got out of the wheelchair after his stroke.  Glen, Whitney dad, told her to get away for a little vacation.  Of course Whit thinks her old boyfriend wants to get back in her drawers. 🤢

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Jenny: We're on our honeymoon, I hope he's not bored with already.

Me: Really? Because you started seeing him at least 11 years ago. Sneaking upstairs at his parents' house.  

I thought Andrei was a lot of things, but dumb wasn't one of them. You can always learn something new, apparently....I remember when he was telling Eliz. on the balcony of his parents' apartment that he was mixed up in some very shady stuff in his past and didn't want to say more about it. Yes, I think it's other Potthasts complaining to USCIS but I also think Andrei held back before with his lawyer, and she's pissed..

Granting someone _permanent residency_  with full rights in the U.S. is a BFD. Of course the Feds will do research.  

Right.  Someone has been out to give him trouble for a while now.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Jenny: We're on our honeymoon, I hope he's not bored with already.

Me: Really? Because you started seeing him at least 11 years ago. Sneaking upstairs at his parents' house.  

True after a decade, time to introduce some 'Karma Sutra', butt sex, or the ever popular Tlc theme- Sister Wives.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

What, exactly, are the sister strife gaggle talking about. This is rocking our family? I don't know what our family is going to look like? What? What? It will look like 3 stupid women letting one on the spectrum narcissist cheat on them.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Especially if she got arrested for vandalism and destruction of property and assault and was hauled off to a Nigerian jail. How I would laugh and laugh. 

Like I said earlier, I’d pop a bottle of champagne and dance the night away if I hear the news. And to add to that, she should receive a ban from national television.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Usman’s mother already got paid to first give them a hard time and then agree to Kimbelly and Usman getting married. 

Kimbelly looks like she might be pregnant. Hahahaha

Menopause + smoking x no exercise = reverse camel body

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah, Usman, mom is going to adore your new middle aged fiancée.

She knows about her sons quest for a green card 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kim's all excited about the camels. I bet she yells "Horses!" every time she sees one from the car.  

But she loves her camel tribe

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Running a little behind  y'all...

Rene looks horrified and embarrassed. She did not sign up to support a crazy person getting violent. She's going along with it because she can't escape, and she knows she'd be the next target. I hope Mahkull is calling the cops. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4