Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I am so tired of people saying "I consider this person to be my parents...", "I consider this person to be my sister", "I consider this person to be my father"...

You don't get to pick. Maybe your family wasn't the one you ordered from Amazon, but you can't just pick replacement family. You were raised by your grandparents, Liz. They are your grandparents. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That blue dress in the TH is hideous. Good evening all! My new job is a nightmare so to distract me from tomorrow being Monday here I am...

Noooo i am sorry to hear that. I am in the references stage of a new job right now. Keep your head up and eyes peeled for new opportunities 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 2

Ed is the worst. Most men don't want to meet the parents unless it's serious. Ed delights at meeting the parents even when he's insincere about his efforts just to have a scene to film.

That big fat rat should have bitten him and given him rabies years ago so we wouldn't have to keep seeing him on our TV.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey y’all, I’m so excited to finally snark with you. This weekend was ROUGH. It seemed like everything in Raleigh was canceled Friday because of hurricane effects. Our power went out for 2 hours that night, and we were all freaking out! Luckily it has become better this weekend, so I’m lucky I made it to Snarkville!

You know how I am with Grossgela. I do not find her hilarious nor entertaining. I rated last week’s episode a 5/10. I’m ready to snark, rattle, and roll and see what tonight has to bring!

Glad you survived Ian ok!! 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That blue dress in the TH is hideous. Good evening all! My new job is a nightmare so to distract me from tomorrow being Monday here I am...

Oh no! That's not good. Hang in there, we got you. 

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I raised her to be a warrior. Or was it a furrier? I forget."

"A terrier? Perrier? Who the hell knows?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I don't watch The Single Life, but if Debbie is going to start throwing around the L-word this soon, I have to tune in for that cringe.

Okay but be prepared with eye bleach for the first couple of episodes.

• Fire 3
  • LOL 4

So the first thing  PrEd says to the grandparents is that he and Liz **** all the time. 

Klassy.

But it is PrEd after all, so what else was I expecting?

Not that her grandpa is much better. All he can think of (or all we are shown) are endless "jokes" about PrEd being short. They must know he has disabilities. Does grampa go down to the special-needs school and laugh at those people? 

Where is this fishing part based?  

Earlier: Those poor children of Charlie and Peg'em. I hope they are at least good parents. 

Good on Mike for facing his fear and taking swimming lessons.  He's not in the U.S. though thanks to COVID slowing everything down. Otherwise he'd be divorced from Angela, on Wife #2 or #3, and one kid here and one on the way.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4

I don’t care anything about Yara and Toofus. I’m just watching this until House of the Dragon comes on. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough. Fabien Frankel is such a dreamboat. I would consider being the BabyGirl Visa to his Sojaboy.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

I actually like Jovi and Yara now. Mostly Yara, because I feel bad for her. But I liked them on Pillow Talk.

I notice Jovi drives all the time now in the beginning they took rides...DUI maybe?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Anyone on a K-1 or spousal visa should keep that marriage certificate in a safe deposit box! Jovi is either really stupid (totally plausible) or this is producer-suggested drama (probable).

Or Jovi 'lost' it to try to delay Yara's travel. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

All these people have really accelerated their aging, and they're aging badly - Yara with her plastic surgery, Angela, Ed.  Liz is only 28, but she' been rode hard and put away wet.

Sometimes Liz looks really young, other times not?

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is really clueless. He is incapable of taking care of anything while his wife is literally dealing with loved ones in war.

Seriously! He was up all night turning the house upside down in search of their marriage certificate the day before the green card interview! Now he's flapping his gums about "making a plan"? She's a tearful, anxious, worried mess and he just whines and complains. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow. Its been in the 50's here, dipping into the 40's at night. I'm freezing my tits off. 

In other news, its October in Salem, and the madness has begun. 

Sky filled with witches? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, endure said:

I notice Jovi drives all the time now in the beginning they took rides...DUI maybe?

He may not have had a while car living in midtown Nola where everything is close and rideshares are plentiful. Traveling half the months of the year, having the car sit/paying for parking may have cost as much as the car. Now that Yara moved them to the suburbs, the car is necessary. 

There's also high possibility of DUI, but I wanted to sort of be fair. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1