Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

She better not be taking him breakfast in bed!

Of course she is. She's already half broken. And of course he administered the silent treatment. 

Why is he disappointed in HER? Ex wife came in hot, and literally threatened to throw down with Shaeeda.

That soft voice he affects, and that patronizing tone, makes me CRAZY.  

Ex wife does not have to be a dignified Muslim woman, I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wow. Bilal is just so gracious for breakfast in bed with the, "Thank you."

A bitten off, curt "thank you", with his eyes on his plate. If he was my husband he'd be wearing that plate. 

Fuck you Bilal. I LOATHE him. He is a despicable worm. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course she is. She's already half broken. And of course he administered the silent treatment. 

Why is he disappointed in HER? Ex wife came in hot, and literally threatened to throw down with Shaeeda.

That soft voice he affects, and that patronizing tone, makes me CRAZY.  

Ex wife does not have to be a dignified Muslim woman, I guess. 

He is such a gaslighting piece of shit. He needs to get off my screen, along with Ed

• Love 9
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Did you see how broken she was in the Tell All? She was like a weepy shell of herself. Ugh.

And that was filmed after this. Supposedly at this point they’re still in the Honeymoon Phase 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone get ready to check the "must obtain parents' blessing" square on your Bingo cards! 

What did she bring him? An iPad? An Apple Watch? What's that? a cruddy T shirt and a cheap bracelet? Usman, run. You don't have to put up with this shit! 

He's expecting expensive wedding gifts!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Fertilizer?! I can’t think of an unsexier term for sex. Maybe that’s Usman’s way of turning Kim off so he won’t have to put out. Can’t fool her with that perpetual Ramadan that Big Mo’ pulled with Dinyell.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

"How many nicknames do you have for our love life?"

"Nightmare fuel. Vomit inducing. Fresh hell. Cringefest. Soul destroying. Horror without end. Jesus wept. The thing that should not be. The Dunwich horror. I could go on."

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

You guys I was watching dateline and saw Evan from Temptation island being interviewed…his dad was murdered and years later Evan was on temptation island cheating on his girlfriend. Dad got murdered by the hubby of the woman he was sleeping with…..apple didn’t fall far from the tree. It was wild.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2