Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2022 at 5:05 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Yup, that is exactly what happened to me. Oh well. Was Primetimer made on Google Sites? Maybe that’s where all these ads come from.

Switch your browser to Duck Duck Go and you won’t be getting all those ads.

• Thanks 1
On 9/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Switch your browser to Duck Duck Go and you won’t be getting all those ads.

Unfortunately, my computer doesn’t have Duck Duck Go installed yet, but I can definitely do that in the future if other things about Chrome start annoying me more and more.

Hey y’all! It has been a long but not bad week. I had been feeling sick all night yesterday, and although I feel much better today, it has still left that weird, uneasy feeling with me. So I really need the snark to lift me up! Last week’s episode was a 5, but of course you guys helped me through it. This week, I might need a guided snark to help me through Grangela and Pred. I am dreading it, but choose to be with you guys.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 7

I hosed out my green cart today. Nice day of 28C, but a bit smoky this weekend from the Jasper wildfires.

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Good Evening Fellow Snarkers. Warning: I just opened a bottle of cognac 😂

What does it cost in the US?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What does Jenny do with herself all day? Certainly doesn’t clean and it doesn’t look like she washes her hair.

You'd think she's have Summeat wash her hair before the camera crew comes over.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

It has been raining all the live long day.  So, I also elected to do lots of nothing today.  But, I did wash the kitchen floor.

I hope I can get through this because I only want to see updates on Jenny, Summit, Shaeeda and Bilal.  That is all…

• Like 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

As usual, Sumit thinks everyone should be worried about him.    Everyone comes second to Sumit. 

Yeah, he can miss me. Did he give up his CAR? 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Preemptive poor Jamal.

And I'll see your "poor Jamal" and raise you a "fuck you Bilal"

Just now, Gobi said:

Is it wrong that I don't want any of these people to live happily ever after?

If its wrong, I don't want to be right. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh shit! Anyone surprised that Bilal is disappointed in Shaeeda, especially when she held it down and acted like a lady?

Well of course he is. I'm sure he toggles between disappointed and patronizing 24 hours a day. 

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I repeat...poor Jamal.

his mom is mentally a teenager.

I was cringing SO HARD during that car ride to the airport with her singing along to Usman's, um, "song". She really is about 14. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 8