Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

The people in the photo:

Becky, Charlie, Jen on the left, Libby in black in front of the door, and Chuck on the right. I assume the young girls are his granddaughters.

Oh I thought the picture was much older and they were all the kids. 

• Love 7

Old Egg IS looking quite a bit LARGER than he did!!  I think this "Ima give up my ENTIRE FAMBLY FOR LIZ" just shows how cracked old Egg really is.  He actually thinks he can get through life with.... JUST LIZ....  We've seen her run before..... But that's ok, Big Egg won't be able to keep up with her.

And now that we're close to the bitter end of this episode, Ima gonna go on and bow out.  I hope all of you have a wonderful Labor Day!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Next Sunday: Return of the Beast.

If she commits a heinous act I swear I’ll be crying because then I’ll know that this smug dipshit has gotten the best of me. 😞

Guys, the good news is we got at least 2 episodes without Angela.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Old Egg IS looking quite a bit LARGER than he did!!  I think this "Ima give up my ENTIRE FAMBLY FOR LIZ" just shows how cracked old Egg really is.

Oh, but don’t you know? He went to SIX MONTHS of therapy!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Used to love that song and wanted to marry Jon Bon Jovi. I met him in person and got to touch his hair. 😂 Now I don't like his gray hair, I am fickle.

OMG you are me! I hate the gray hair, hate it!

I met Richie Sambora back in the day...his dad worked with my Best friend’s dad. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

OMG you are me! I hate the gray hair, hate it!

I met Richie Sambora back in the day...his dad worked with my Best friend’s dad. 

I met the whole band (my friend's brother was a concert promoter). Richie had the best personality, was funny and personable. But Jon was the best looking to me.

• Love 5