Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

Who belted his sister? That's quite the shiner she's got.

She said that she fell on the ice and isn't an MMA fighter. 

Maybe she's a hockey player.  Maybe it was captured on a Vivint security system.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lung cancer. That’s tough.

Went to the family birthday thing yesterday. Cousin's sister's husband has cancer. Growth on his bile duct and possibly now in the pancreas. Really sucks.

• Sad 17
Just now, Gobi said:

WTF? A week ago Thighs was begging for a quickie Vegas wedding and now she has doubts?

That is correct. You know how it goes by now, right? You're a seasoned pro. We're all getting whiplash.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Thank you @charmed1 for posting a very illuminating photo of a younger, much bulkier Patrick over on the Patrick/Thais couple's page. 

We is bee-yig. If someone told me he was one of those competitive hot dog eaters, I’d believe it.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

She said that she fell on the ice and isn't an MMA fighter. 

Maybe she's a hockey player.  Maybe it was captured on a Vivint security system.

I dunno.

She doesnt have any other bruising on her face.

Wonder if her mother gave it to her.  Didn't Meathead say she had issues?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

So Thighs is getting married even though Dad disapproves? At least Mom approves. 

She was worried that she'd break Patrick's mother heart if she didn't marry Patrick.  Because she's such a catch.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Lol now why did the producer ask if the sister had been in a fight, because she's from Boston? She just fell. Falls happen in winter...

You know us scrappy Boston folks, if we're not going to Dunks for an iced coffee or Santarpio's for a fucken pizza, ked, we're throwing down! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

In case I forgot to tell you all, having my grandkids here for a visit was wonderful. But I was exhausted. And still trying to get things back in order (and take the shit out of the closet that I crammed in because clutter).

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 14
Just now, greekmom said:

I dunno.

She doesnt have any other bruising on her face.

Wonder if her mother gave it to her.  Didn't Meathead say she had issues?

Did she? I missed that. She seems to ill to do much of anything. Do we really need another season of Whitney?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Did Emily really say, “Things with Temperature got a little heated…”

Someone must have fed her that line. Somehow I don't believe that Emily has such a pleasing wit. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Mom seems like a nice person and so does his sister….why is Patrick such a jerk?

A mystery for the ages. They do both seem quite pleasant. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

His head is remarkably small and his neck remarkably thick. His brain is remarkably small too

I understand another steriod side effect is being called "Acorn Man", if you get my drift.   And many cancers come from steriod abuse.  Remember Lyle Alzado?  

How awful, Patrick's mother has an excuse for the harsh makeup, but Whitney Thore apparently had the same makeup artist.    And who the hell exploits their mother's possibly fatal second stroke on a low rent TV show?

• Applause 6
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Did she? I missed that. She seems to ill to do much of anything. Do we really need another season of Whitney?

They need to shelve Whitney and the Sisterwives.

I dont know who they are foolin. Koduche is monogamous with Sobin at this point.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Lol now why did the producer ask if the sister had been in a fight, because she's from Boston? She just fell. Falls happen in winter...

He’s holding auditions for Bini’s next opponent.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And who the hell exploits their mother's possibly fatal second stroke on a low rent TV show

Whitney wouldn’t know what to do with herself if the show got cancelled. She simply loves humiliating herself.

• Applause 6
  • Love 4

Next season on Sister Wives: Actual sisters who marry each other.

I finally realized whom Mo sounds like - the Thermians from Galaxy Quest!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2