Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

They need to put that shit on the regular channel so I can watch it!!

Im in Canada and there was a 99 cent/month deal for the 2 first months then 4.99/month after. There are commercials for the app at certain points but as soon as this is done, I'm cancelling

1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

They need to put that shit on the regular channel so I can watch it!!

Just wait a while. All the Discovery+ shows turn up on TLC eventually.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, emergency ring said:

i won't be joining you all tonight as i am terribly sick to the core. have a safe week! take care of yourselves. 

We'll miss you! Go straight to bed with a Tylenol PM and a nice cool drink. I hope its not to hot where you are! 

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

Hola, a todos mis amigos! Hope you and yours are doing well especially with this heat! I have had such a long week, and last week’s episode wasn’t all that so it definitely didn’t help me get through the grueling workshops I had to endure! So let’s hope tonight’s episode is a banger! I really need the buzz and the drama! Give it to me baby!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hola peeps! It is so fucking hot here I am DYING. I've spent the last two days re-reading old 90 Day and 600 Pound live chats. Man we're funny! 

How's everyone doing? Is there anywhere in the country that's not like the inside of an oven right now? 

I have the Snark Bus idling outside, all aboard!

• Fire 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! It is so fucking hot here I am DYING. I've spent the last two days re-reading old 90 Day and 600 Pound live chats. Man we're funny! 

How's everyone doing? Is there anywhere in the country that's not like the inside of an oven right now? 

I do that too, so if someone is liking your stuff from 6 years ago, that was me.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I’m already sitting in the first row! (And you’re right, this is a hilarious bunch!)

Last week’s episode got a 2 rating from me. If it weren’t for the Temperature drama and Bini’s deft sewing skills it would have been a 1. (I do change my mind sometimes, in case you didn’t notice.)

• Like 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, emergency ring said:

i won't be joining you all tonight as i am terribly sick to the core. have a safe week! take care of yourselves. 

I'm sorry, hope you feel well soon.  Take care!!

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Phew! I’m back from my one week hiatus. This is like riding a bike, right? In any event, I just put the finishing touches on the balloon arch I made for Kara’s wedding.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Phew! I’m back from my one week hiatus. This is like riding a bike, right? I’m any event, I just put the finishing touches on the balloon arch I made for Kara’s wedding.

Glad to have you back Aunty xx

• Love 8
(edited)

It stormed all night and when I got up the humidity was incredibly high.  Thank god the temps are going to drop for a few days.  I’ve had the windows and shades all closed up for days and the house has stayed cool but feels like a dungeon.  Can’t wait to let some fresh air in!  Hope you guys are making it through this horrible heat! 🔥

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Take a shot every time Mohammad says greencard or Yve says squad. Take a shot every time you spot the famous Vase, it’s currently doing Cameo’s now. Take a shot every time Kara takes a shot.

Goody I will be passed out in 10 minutes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kara has a full bottle of wine on her counter for her preparation.  With a twist cap.

A lot of wines have twist caps now. Especially from Australia and NZ.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Im hoping next week is the final with the tell all following...

Five more weeks. Not counting this one, four. We start with an all new season of HEA on August 28. You ready to see Pred, Angela, and Family Libby?

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1