Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

why is he sitting on the floor?

He doesn't want her to know he has a couch because then she'll know he can afford a couch and then she'll become a GOLDDIGGER!!  /s

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Likely living above his means like Michael 

Michael made the news. John Yates Twitter. His ex wife's husband is suing him because Michael's dog allegedly bit him. He is going on about how they lived rent-free during Covid. And Juliana came up. Guess there is a sore spot.

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Michael made the news. John Yates Twitter. His ex wife's husband is suing him because Michael's dog allegedly bit him. He is going on about how they lived rent-free during Covid. And Juliana came up. Guess there is a sore spot.

Is that the same husband who slept with Juliana? He got off easy with a dog bite, if so.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Bilal doesn't want more kids......

Needs to reverse a vasectomy . . . David Poor

Pre-Nush Clause . . the piano tuner in Baltimore married to teenaged Nikki

We may have seen this story before.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Oh, ok…here’s the shady part…he should not even being pursuing marriage with a childless woman who badly wants children if he is not on board with that. Yet, we see it time and again on this show.

Yeah what a scumbag.  He'll lie about wanting children, and then run out her clock after they're married so she won't be able to have any.  He's NOT a good dude.  I couldn't imagine doing that to anybody, let alone somebody I supposedly "love."

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Off topic but wasn’t he sleeping with Julianna….apparently there is proof this happened

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Yeah what a scumbag.  He'll lie about wanting children, and then run out her clock after they're married so she won't be able to have any.  He's NOT a good dude.  I couldn't imagine doing that to anybody, let alone somebody I supposedly "love."

His children mean everything to him. That's why he wants to deny that feeling to someone else.

• Love 12

I went to the eye doctor for the first time in 16 years on Friday. The doc said my eyes had changed very little since my last visit and I got two pairs of new glasses for the price of one. I can't wait to get them!

• Love 8
Just now, Zombness said:

Bilal doesn't want more kids......

Indeed he doesn’t. If your answer to the question “do you want kids?” isn’t a clear and emphatic “yes”, then don’t have them. If each of them are hoping to talk each other out of it (her wanting kids, him not), it’s going to be a disaster. There is no compromise here. You can’t have half a kid. You can’t have one then decide to return it when it’s a toddler and you decide it’s too hard. I HATE when grown adults don’t communicate honestly on such a deal breaking, life-altering issue. 

• Love 16