Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Thank you, I feel like I'm not remembering some vital exposition right now

Oh me too. I just remember Maggie forcing everyone to go to that particular complex b/c her group had stockpiled enough food to feed Alexandria.

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Former Savior, got close to Maggie.

Fell in love with and lost Enid.

Adopted the Whispered baby after Tammy's hubby Earl died. 

I remembered Alden, but I had no recollection of him being in the cabin, or any relationship with him & Maggie. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Former Savior, got close to Maggie.

Fell in love with and lost Enid.

Adopted the Whisperer baby after Tammy's hubby Earl died. 

Sadly none of that helps. There were so many faces that I never remembered

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Superclam said:

I remembered Alden, but I had no recollection of him being in the cabin, or any relationship with him & Maggie. 

He got stabbed in the gut and Negan and Maggie left him in that church so he wouldn't slow them down in the Big Mission.

• Useful 1
Just now, Superclam said:

I think some point while they were hunting the Reapers, he was injured and he insisted to stay behind so he wouldn't slow down the group.

Just now, gutbuster said:

He got stabbed in the gut and Negan and Maggie left him in that church so he wouldn't slow them down in the Big Mission.

I'll take your word for it. I have a vague memory of him being left in the church. 

On another note, I like how the Reapers were fully military-trained, but of course they were no match for our gang. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Superclam said:

He worked closely with her at Hilltop.

He was injured and couldn't walk, so they left him there.

Sadly, those Reapers  found him there. 

• Useful 1