Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Now i lay me down to sleep,

I hope no creature comes to creep,

or jump or crawl or fight or bite.

Yep, looks like i'll be awake alllll night!

(i wish i did think of that saying)

hope they put this saying on a T-shirt

Edited by Primstone
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

My sister  just said she's getting possible angry fucking vibes from Maggie and Negan.. 

.  Despite everything that's happened,, like to believe Kang and Co wouldn't dare go there. 

I was wondering that a few episodes back - I already hate how they've been trying to normalize him & retell his story, so I wouldn't put it past the writers.

Hopefully if Negan tries anything Maggie will just off him.

• Love 2
Just now, gutbuster said:

Why does anyone need Whisperer/walker tips from anyone, let alone Negan? Haven't they all been observing & living with walkers for the last decade? They can't figure it out on their own?

Plot contrivance?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Why does anyone need Whisperer/walker tips from anyone, let alone Negan? Haven't they all been observing & living with walkers for the last decade? They can't figure it out on their own?

They don't necessarily know how to move the Walkers around the way that Alpha taught Negan.

Negan should have been dead like ten years ago! Jeffery Dean Morgan is a great actor but, since this show became a soap opera a long time ago they could just kill him off and recast him as another character if they wanted too.

• Love 2