Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

This actually is a little tense for me. I don't know if Leah is going to betray Daryl or not. I wonder if he's going to have to kill her if she does, to save everyone else. 

Edited by gutbuster
  • Love 2

Poor Daryl finally gave away his flower and now he's questioning all his choices.

Also, these Reapers have made a crap ton of noise with the land mines and now loud-ass fireworks. I suppose that's NOT going to attract even more walkers.

• Love 5
Just now, gutbuster said:

Where's the suspense in this home invasion, show? The show has taught us that all they have to do is keep their heads down and shuffle around once the walkers get inside.

Especially since, maybe 2-3 episodes ago, the Reapers were masked assassins who could kill with the speed of a ninja and then disappear without a trace. When exactly did they turn into a regular post-apocalypse group of dirtbags? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Why was Gracie playing near the window? 

Because she’s a lame character and kids F up everything. I don’t like kids on grownup shows (my aggression is not directed at you!). Judith is trying to keep it all together and of course dipshit Gracie goes the wrong direction. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t remember much from last year, but here we go. Cool fireworks show. 

Yeah, I'm trying to remember/figure out how Maggie has a secret room in the enemy's building that the enemy doesn't know about...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Yeah, I'm trying to remember/figure out how Maggie has a secret room in the enemy's building that the enemy doesn't know about...

I think that building was originally owned by Maggie's group. I think it was their base of operations/ storage lager.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, maystone said:

I think that building was originally owned by Maggie's group. I think it was their base of operations/ storage lager.

Thank you, I feel like I'm not remembering some vital exposition right now

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Thank you, I feel like I'm not remembering some vital exposition right now

Oh me too. I just remember Maggie forcing everyone to go to that particular complex b/c her group had stockpiled enough food to feed Alexandria.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Whew Gabe, the BDE!

Ooh,  Netflix/Marvel hallway fight!!!

Right?? I was thinking who does this guy think he is, Daredevil??

Well shot sequence. 

• Love 1