Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

I can't believe it's over! On this last night I'm so glad the show could make me feel things other than fatigue and disappointment. I'm going to miss it and I'm really going to miss talking to all of you about it.

Edited by gutbuster
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Not sure if  I’ll watch the four sequel shows. 

I'm with you.  The only one I'm a little interested in is Rick/Michonne, because I always rooted for them to get together, but right now I'm leaning towards "nah".

• Love 3
Just now, raven said:

I'm with you.  The only one I'm a little interested in is Rick/Michonne, because I always rooted for them to get together, but I'm leaning towards "nah".

That one seems the most promising to me just because I think it must be being done with a set ending in mind. The cast isn't going to hang around for more than a season or two at most.

• Love 2
Just now, Superclam said:

And I'm NOT watching Fear anymore! 

I still haven't finished the last season and I was on board with that one for a long time; then it went too far off the rails for me.

• Love 2

I guess I'm the only one who really doesn't care about Rick & Michonne at this point. It's been WAY too long. Maybe I'll check out Maggie/Negan and or Darryl.

2 minutes ago, raven said:

I still haven't finished the last season and I was on board with that one for a long time; then it went too far off the rails for me.

Never started that one, and I'm grateful for that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I guess I'm the only one who really doesn't care about Rick & Michonne at this point. It's been WAY too long. Maybe I'll check out Maggie/Negan and or Darryl.

No. We just watched the gut-wrenching scene of Rosita dying who gave up her life protecting her daughter. And Michonne has been gone for most of Judith and all of RJ's life chasing some D

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Especially in these last seasons, a lot of the time the best part of the show was talking with you all, laughing at whatever ridiculous things they were throwing at us, snarking and rolling our virtual eyes.

Season 8 Rick GIF by The Walking Dead

• Hugs 2
  • Love 4

I'll watch the Rick/Michonne series in the hope it will reveal why he wasn't wearing shoes as he walked among the chomping dead heads.  

Just kidding.  I have always thought that TWD is really Rick's story, at least those were the episodes I enjoyed the most, when he was still on the show.  I watched episode 1 a few days ago, just to remind myself of where it all began.   

I didn't think this final episode was all that great and there were a few times I laughed out loud but I did appreciate that they showed the faces of those who didn't make it to the end, several of those were my favorite characters.   And it did end where it started, Rick looking for his family.

• Love 6