Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

This is it.                                                 We're ready.

giphy.gifthe walking dead carl GIF

Whether you're feeling this                     or this                                 or maybe kind this

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

We're getting to the end. So let's live chat and have fun!  WIth AMC+ streaming the eps a week before AMC airs them, we need to be extra careful NOT TO SPOIL IN THIS TOPIC.

twd GIF by The Walking Dead

This topic will be following along for the episodes as they air on AMC - so if you're watching on AMC+, you are one episode ahead.

DO NOT spoil your fellow zombie viewers.  No cute "oh wait till you see what comes next" etc. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

We need an explanation why the walkers now sleep, have they evolved so much that they need their "zzzz".

I wonder if because it's the last season, they're just saying to hell with the 'rules'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Did I just see C Thomas Howell in the credits?

You did. I vaguely remember him as a soldier? messenger? who showed up at Hilltop?  Like I said, vaguely remember

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Primstone said:

who would have thought Negan was the smart one in this group. Traveling through the subway tunnels is looking for trouble.

What's wrong with traveling through a dark, confined space when you have no idea what's ahead and you could get easily trapped? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

That doesn't surprise me, he's a survivor.

So is everyone else. The annoying thing for me is the show insisting he's extra smart, etc., by having him be the voice of "reason".

• Love 5