Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

OK wait, I'll take it back they were not AS bad but, they were bad

The problem for me in this ep is not that they left the guy - it's that they did in the same ep where Negan was justifying not saving Maggie - which hell, I don't know if I would try to save someone who kept promising to kill me, either.  So we can debate that but then the show effectively takes that argument away by showing a very similar scenario, only this time it's to save the group or some such thing. 

It's annoying to me because it's more of the show continually trying to prop up Negan.

We've watched the show for a hundred years now and we've seen our group make the same kinds of choices so it's not all that shocking.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wait when Maggie said she took care of them? Did she kill those women to take the food?

No, she killed them because what had happened to them was monstrous. Then she took the food.

Oh, Pony Boy showed up!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, maystone said:

No, she killed them because what had happened to them was monstrous. Then she took the food.

Yep, this is what I got out of that.  Our people did some bad stuff but you know, not mutilation/torture/enslavement.

• Love 3

I was getting a Cormac McCarthy "The Road" vibe off of Maggie's tale.

Bye, CTH! I don't think I knew your name or the fact that you had kids until now. At least you got a couple of paychecks off the gig.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Wait, how tf is there light in those underground subway cars? 

That was my comment last week too. Where is all this ambient light in the bowels of the subway coming from?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Wait, how tf is there light in those underground subway cars? 

1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

That was my comment last week too. Where is all this ambient light in the bowels of the subway coming from?

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

Throwback to the Self-Help section!

First thing I thought of! He made it sound like it might not be outside the realm of possibility that he's got strategic peepholes all over Alexandria, too.

• Love 1