Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, raven said:

So is everyone else. The annoying thing for me is the show insisting he's extra smart, etc.

I never got that impression and, don't get it now. Yes, they're all survivors but, Negan will always put his survival above everything else.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, why are these folks playing today's ZA by yesterday's rules? That is so weird. I can understand wanting to know what people's strengths and abilities are, but this is just bonkers.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

And I haven't seen a Courtney (come find meeee!) or SheShed in the bunch tonight!

Oh the memories 🤪

2 minutes ago, Superclam said:

So why didn't they do that "stab them in the head while they're sleeping" thing back in the first scene? 

I thought the same thing. Shhh I don't think we're supposed to say it out loud though 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Superclam said:

So why didn't they do that "stab them in the head while they're sleeping" thing back in the first scene? 

Different circumstances. The subway zombies are confined in individual personal baggies.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Primstone said:

looks like that one was a well walker from Hershels farm

That walker was huge (tall and portly) but SO quiet. He was right up on that kid, like a creeper in the bar trying to sniff him before he starting chowing down. Apparently some walkers are perverts too.

So Princess is some kind of Rain Man?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Of course, Princess has magical people-deducting powers. 

5 minutes ago, maystone said:

Different circumstances. The subway zombies are confined in individual personal baggies.

True, but I imagine our seasoned group of veterans could have handled them easily. It wouldn't have made for so dramatic a season opener though. Kelley & Magna were able to do just that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, econ07 said:

So they magically escaped, commandeered two guard outfits, and snuck out.  WTF?  How did that little bit of magic happen? 

Ssshhh. Don't worry about it. Just go with it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, maystone said:

Could someone with better vision than I have please recap what Yumiko saw?

I think it was a picture of herself, taken by her sister, with a note from her sister asking if anyone had seen Yumiko. Very 9/11 like someone said. 

Anyone correct me if that's wrong. 

Not sister but brother? 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Ssshhh. Don't worry about it. Just go with it. 

It's like Scooby Doo and Shaggy.  We don't know how they obtain full monster disguises, but they do.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, maystone said:

Could someone with better vision than I have please recap what Yumiko saw?

Yeah, I missed what that board was, but it looks like Yumiko's sibling is in the commonwealth and is looking for her? There was a pic of Yumiko with a note that basically said 'have you seen her'. I think.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

A note from her brother Tom? Saying have you seen my sister....I think

4 minutes ago, Superclam said:

I think it was a picture of herself, taken by her sister, with a note from her sister asking if anyone had seen Yumiko. Very 9/11 like someone said. 

Anyone correct me if that's wrong. 

Not sister but brother? 

3 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Yeah, I missed what that board was, but it looks like Yumiko's sibling is in the commonwealth and is looking for her? There was a pic of Yumiko with a note that basically said 'have you seen her'. I think.

Thanks, everyone.

• Love 1
Just now, Superclam said:

Well, that's it. Maggie is definitely dead. Nothing could possibly save her now. 

Glenn will swoop in and catch her.  Then Negan reveals he killed a robot version of Glenn, and all is well.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1