Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I'm shocked to admit this but, I really like Princess...I thought she'd be stupid and, annoying but, I like her

Yeah, I really like her. I think the writers like her character, too, and PL acts the part like she was born to it.

• Love 2
Just now, Superclam said:

Thankfully they kept their promise of it being only 2 seasons. I couldn't take 6 seasons of that crappe. 

I had no idea it was planned for such a limited run. I guess I'll binge it once it's over 

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I had no idea it was planned for such a limited run. I guess I'll binge it once it's over 

All jokes aside, it's ok. I don't hate it, but I know they could beat it to death if it didn't have a set number of seasons. 

• Love 1

I really hate this "Negan is an asset" BS.  Carol arranged the Alpha death; if there were no Negan, she probably would have had another plan or done it herself.

• Love 3
Just now, maystone said:

They had time to open the door, let him through, and bolt it again. What am I missing?

They have to make an extremely heavy handed point that LOOK EVERYONE Maggie is just as bad as Negan or something like that.

• Love 2

These writers make even the animals stupid

2 minutes ago, maystone said:

They had time to open the door, let him through, and bolt it again. What am I missing?

What  we're all missing- the hundreds of brain cells this show destroys every week.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Way to conveniently level the playing field by bringing Maggie down to Negan's level.

Well I'll be the dissenter. Maggie was always as bad, so was Carol and hell Rick too. The thing is they were OUR people so it was totes OK when they killed people and left them to die because it was our group surviving.

OK wait, I'll take it back they were not AS bad but, they were bad

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4