Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

I'm gonna have to watch again. I have no clue what's going on.

I’m so confused. I’m going to have to find a site that explains what’s going on because I’m lost. 

• Love 3

I didn't like this at all. Josh acted the hell out of it, but the writers were not kind to him or us. Seriously, many of us knew that it wasn't the real Stephanie - it was the other woman at the ice cream truck. Why drag us all through this nonsense?

• Love 4

Maggie's looking a bit feral.

Have they explained why Lance is so hellbent on looping all of these communities into the Commonwealth? I feel like that might explain why I should care about any of this.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Have they explained why Lance is so hellbent on looping all of these communities into the Commonwealth? I feel like that might explain why I should care about any of this.

Yeah I feel like we're missing a big block of this story. The only thing I can come up with is a To Serve Man scenario where Laila Robbins just wants everyone together so they're easier to wipe out. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

I feel like there are a few long cons & ambitions going on with various members of the Commonwealth. 

As to why any of us should care, that's a tougher one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, raven said:

Rosita doesn't know but we the audience do. Why this mini rehash of Eugene's love life?

My thought is that it's a red flag to let us know how much Eugene is going to regret not telling the OGs what Commonwealth did to manipulate him.

2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Is Mercer trying to tell Daryl something or am I just really bored waiting for the other shoe to drop on this traveling roadshow?

I am positive he is but TPTB are determined to get a three-part season.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I am positive he is but TPTB are determined to get a three-part season.

Yeah, we're not getting any answers until there are about 3 episodes left. And yes, I think Mercer is going to have a big character arc. 

• Love 2

So those zombies just happened to show up?

Sure Jan GIF

2 minutes ago, Superclam said:

And yes, I think Mercer is going to have a big character arc. 

Kinda interested in Mercer & he and Princess were cute together so I approve this speculation 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4