Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, gutbuster said:

I get the desperation, but the Commonwealth is clearly too good to be true.

Ice cream though!

Lance. You failed .

Never trust the guy wearing a tie & vest during the apocalypse. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Given the choice of:

• Possible starvation, possible attack by marauding gangs and possible being eaten by monsters and then turning into a monster.

versus:

• Safety, shelter, food, musical theater, Motorhead records and creepy undertones

I'm probably going with Motorhead. 

1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

It's ridiculous that any of our heroes don't see how unsavory Lance/Commonwealth are. 

All Lance needs to do is grow a mf twirlable moustache.

Those outfits are enough. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I thought horseback guy looked like Percy? from World Beyond and I had to work really hard to remember why that's not possible.

1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Excuse me but, Lydia is  a minor.

Right?

Wasn't all the stuff with Henry before a time jump? I thought she was peer-age maybe slightly older than him. I can't remember, but if so I think she might not be now. At least late teens maybe?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Excuse me but, Lydia is  a minor.

Right?

Is she though? Are those lines really still a thing this far into the zombie apocalypse? I think a 15-17y/o with no living family can decide where they want to go. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, theredhead77 said:

Is she though? Are those lines really still a thing this far into the zombie apocalypse? I think a 15-17y/o with no living family can decide where they want to go. 

Oh absolutely. It's just weird they never have an explanation for why she didn't go with Daryl. I kinda think the writers just forgot that plot line

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

Not  that.

Talking about grown ass Elijah shooting his shot. 

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Where do I know this guy from?

Ozark - he's very good at playing a*holes.

ETA I'm having so much trouble focusing on this show I honestly could not remember if we've seen Toby or not before. 

Edited by chick binewski