Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, my battery's dying, I'm out. See you in the episode thread! Have a great week, wear your mask, and remember to bring a change of clothes on a date. 

Have fun!

I’m back to double mask again. Lol😷

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. I don't know if I can hang. These people are all awful. 

Fucking Ed. 

I gave up during the Colt segment. Tried watching through Pillow Talk but even that is not keeping my interest. About to take it off the DVR. 

• Love 1

Oh I quit Pillow Talk a while ago. The shrieking and screams of "WHAAAAAT?" drove me over the edge. I can't stand Molly and her friend either. I liked the first season, everyone seemed pretty real and natural, but now they're all overacting and think they are adorable. They are not. 

• Love 8

I wanted to tease the people from Georgia about having produced both June and Angie, but then I remembered that Daniele comes from my state. She sure has packed on the pounds. I couldn't believe how huge her arms and legs are. Her one poor daughter looks just like her too...hope she is better mentally at least?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

I wanted to tease the people from Georgia about having produced both June and Angie, but then I remembered that Daniele comes from my state. She sure has packed on the pounds. I couldn't believe how huge her arms and legs are. Her one poor daughter looks just like her too...hope she is better mentally at least?

I wonder if there was a grandmother around who provided much assistance because I can’t imagine Danielle taking care of all those babies competently.

• Love 3

Hi all, excuse me one sec because I just came from the Darcey and Stacey thread, and their poignant pain makes me so emotional I have to go splash some water on my face. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

What a horrible opening scene.

MY EYES!

• LOL 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

How was Ed hurt with Rose? After he had sex with her THEN admitting he doesn’t want kids???? PrEd. We remember.

Don't forget that he gave her mouthwash and toothpaste for her "not pretty" breath. What an asshole.

• Love 4

At least he showed up and was willing to meet and be grilled by her friends.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

TBH, I also don't like steak snobs. Like it's all going to the same place anyway.

I like mine in a state when it is not mooing.

Enough of the PDA.

• LOL 2

Wouldn’t this be the time to consider that Ed’s date may eventually want siblings for her child?  Ed’s not into having more kids….so…why put your heart out there?  If he wants someone who isn’t interested in having children he might go for a person who’s considerably older or one that already has enough kids.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1