Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Wouldn’t this be the time to consider that Ed’s date may eventually want siblings for her child?  Ed’s not into having more kids….so…why put your heart out there?  If he wants someone who isn’t interested in having children he might go for a person who’s considerably older or one that already has enough kids.  

It is far more important to Ed that he be seen as a guy who can land a young, hot woman. He does not have one fuck to give about her feelings. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

They all look so fake, like they’ve been cast to be in a commercial in a bar. Director: OK ladies, act like you’re having the time of your lives, big smiles!

The way they all walked into an empty sports bar like they were Carrie Bradshaw & Co. Hilarious.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its either that or shop for a wedding gown. Or have coffee in an empty coffee shop with a Rent-A-Friend. 

You’re moving a little fast for me @Pepper Mostly. You haven’t even taken me to a bootleg furniture store to get marriage advice from the salesperson first.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Am I the only one who just wanted to have fun at 22??? Fernanda. Spend some quality time with your damn self.

Yeah.  I wanted fun and education.  I didn’t consider marriage until out of law school. My parents married at 18 and 21!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

You’re moving a little fast for me @Pepper Mostly. You haven’t even taken me to a bootleg furniture store to get marriage advice from the salesperson first.

Can’t we just go to a car dealer first to discuss having children?

• LOL 4