Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memo to Fern’s grandfather: Nowadays you can’t throw a cat without hitting a lawyer (sorry, cat lovers). Everyone went to law school ten years ago when there were no jobs after college graduation.

When I worked at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard in the 90's, so many of the students went to law school right after graduating. Or did a joint program with Harvard Law for a combined degree. 

And something like 80% of the people who go to law school have no intention of practicing law. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You didn't mention your son to Brittany?

They were too busy trading nudes and having cyber sex. I mean, she's flashing her boobs, when's he going to find a chance to say "oh by the way, I have a kid"?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5

OMFG, who even wants surprise bungee jumping on a date? Like how am I supposed to finish the night after I shit my pants and sweat through everything?

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Debbie's meeting them there, with a nice bowl of beef stew. 

For dessert, they'll go play the slots together.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMFG, who even wants surprise bungee jumping on a date? Like how am I supposed to finish the night after I shit my pants and sweat through everything?

My makeup would be streaming down my face, too!

• Love 1

So what does Fernando want in her man?

These restaurants are open inside dining during covid?  No thanks.  She then goes to visit her grandmother who has cancer☹️

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He's so smart, doing an adrenaline-producing activity will trick her into feeling chemistry. There are a lot of studies on this. He is a very manipulative person.

I used to teach that in my General Psych course.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll go out on a limb and say Fernanda’s date is a douchebag. He probably rented the car for the evening and left the minivan at home.

You read my mind! He resembles every douchebag guy I see downtown with tight pants and rented cars. That car probably reeks of cheap cologne.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll go out on a limb and say Fernanda’s date is a douchebag. He probably rented the car for the evening and left the minivan at home.

She’s been duped before.

Check the glove compartment for registration or rental papers.

• Useful 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Most men who feign working 27/7……based on what I have seen, do NOT have a business like that.   It’s fake.

Sounds like he's setting himself up for excuses later.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2