Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, I'm crying uncle. I can't take this any more. See you Friday for Love After Lockup! Have a great week! 

Yeah, I have to leave now too! I cannot stay up until 11 pm! I'll see you peeps around the forums and on Sunday for the tell all!

• Love 3

Big Ed, like Danielle, needs to lose weight if it takes an operation didn't do that. AND CUT THAT HAIR!!   They both want love and decent people, but they don't present themselves well. I am trying not the fat shame,   But the reality is they are both grossly overweight and unattractive. Joining more websites is not the answer.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 7

I just saw this show and dropped in here.  I’m not very sleepy, but I might get that way watching this show.  🤣   Ed is delusional.  He used to seem to have some good traits,but he’s really nuts if he sticks with 20 something ladies.   He would need a lot of money to maintain a hot woman that young. He seems comfortable, but not rich.  

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Molly has never been shy about embracing her libido. 

My brain read that as "embracing her dildo" and was like dang how many seasons have I missed now? 

Reading is not a strong point after a certain hour.  lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

My brain read that as "embracing her dildo" and was like dang how many seasons have I missed now? 

Reading is not a strong point after a certain hour.  lol

Maybe Molly needs to hit the dildo shop. Lord knows her picker is questionable. Just get a nice purple buddy, Molly! Men are too much trouble!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh boy, I live for this crap. I do have a soft spot for Molly, but I agree that she treated her daughter like crap with the whole Luis thing and was appalled that her brother didn't knock his lights out saying that stuff at the pool table to her daughter. I never knew she had roommates, I can understand it during Covid if their shop was closed and no income. I find it hard to believe she can't find a decent guy in Georgia. She really looked so much better when she was at the shop without all that make up. I can't stand Brittany, and I chuckled when her prize gold that she thought she could pawn for a Rolex was fake, just like her. Ed, oh boy. I can't fathom why any young woman would want to date him, he treated Rose so bad. I do like his mom and at least she won't be living alone. Coltee, oh geez, what a douche, he thinks he is some big star and he is a smug ass. Yes, why would you have kitty litter on carpet? Him cleaning it while a lot of the litter winds up in the carpet, yuck. I really just watch this for my spirit idiot, Danyell. She is still clueless, what is with the big hole in the wall in her bedroom? Danyell, just stick with the dog, they are loyal, love you always and don't complain about your smell. Still trying to figure out why some 20 somethings are her new "buddies" unless like posters above said, she is their project or tailing her for the little bit of fame. I really can't believe that she went looking like that to me Mahammit, it looked like she rolled out of bed, and Danielle, shorts are not your friend. 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

This was bad. Really bad. Dredging up the old losers again. So totally scripted. Pillow talk was much better. Yazan and his translater guy were funny!

Is Mohammit living in the back of his delivery truck? 

Dinyell could have at least done her hair and makeup if she wanted to impress Mo. What's with her 3 young friends from Maryland? It didn't make sense. Oh, yeah, scripted. 

Ed is boring with his same old schtick. At least Colt lost weight but Vanessa is having none of it. She see's right through him.  That's all I have for these two. 

• Love 5

I am barely making it through this mess. I don’t like any of these people. I admit I laughed hard when Brit discovered the gold was fake. It belongs in the trash just like her.  She isn’t pretty and has zero personality…how does she get these guys?

Did…did Ed compare himself to Keanu Reeves. Lord help us all. Why are all his friends 25?

Brit has an old soul….Jesus take the wheel. She is a sugar baby and not a very  good one.

Danielle could have at least dressed up a bit when seeing her Ex after years of no contact. She isn’t a saint but her speaking about her loneliness made me sad.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Danielle could have at least dressed up a bit when seeing her Ex after years of no contact. She isn’t a saint but her speaking about her loneliness made me sad.

I was cringing when she left looking like that to meet him. Seriously I get more dressed up to go the grocery store. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I slogged through the second hour yesterday. I too don’t care about these people. 

Molly, your new boyfriend does not owe you any explanation of why he hasn’t been married or doesn’t have kids. It is not that much of a red flag.

Vanessa knows Coltee too well. 

Women in Ed’s age range will not find him cute or charming and won’t put up with him. 

Brittany, Yazan is a young man from an average family. You won’t get any 18-22K gold until you marry him. Too bad the necklaces or bracelets were fake. Look for men in the 40-60 age range.

Danielle could have worn a nice pair of jeans, t shirt, jacket. Maybe did something with her hair and wore some lip gloss.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/11/2021 at 3:56 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

At the very least, she should have washed her hair. If she didn't wash her hair, she probably didn't shower either. Can these 20ish year old "friends" help advise her, help with makeup and decent clothes? And why are they her friends? Danielle doesn't know what she doesn't know, for example smelling bad is offensive to other people. Also, she had no idea that she should present well in this first meeting with Mohammad. Makeup please!

22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Women in Ed’s age range will not find him cute or charming and won’t put up with him. 

Ed is sickening in every aspect. Does he have any good qualities? I have no idea why he would ever think a beautiful young woman would want him. Why? What can he offer? Why does he group ALL women his age as people he's not attracted to? Like Frozendiva said, women his age would reject him immediately. Maybe that's one of Ed's reasons he's rejecting women his age - when younger women reject him he can always tell himself it's the age difference.

He also needs to cut that mop he calls hair. It is not cool, young or attractive. There are men that can pull that look off, but Ed is not one of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 8/9/2021 at 9:12 PM, Eme said:

Ed doesn’t want any children.... that could seriously be a deal breaker for most younger women.  He needs to focus on women who also do not want children.  That’s the place for him to start.  

His appearance, tendency to lie, and vile predatory personality should be deal breakers.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Granted, Lumberton is not say….like Raleigh, chapel Hill, Wilmington…..but it’s not that bad.  I don’t care for Fernando. 

I live in Knightdale, a suburb of Raleigh, and it's not that bad here either. It's very nice and quiet. A year ago I used to live closer to downtown Raleigh but moved in May 2020. It's very nice here.

Robbie is 30? Sure, maybe 25 years ago he was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I live in Knightdale, a suburb of Raleigh, and it's not that bad here either. It's very nice and quiet. A year ago I used to live closer to downtown Raleigh but moved in May 2020. It's very nice here.

I’ve been in Raleigh area for many years.

Fernando’s ex had a business.  I can’t recall if he considered relocating or not.  Seems odd reason to divorce.  It seems like it was something else. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve been in Raleigh area for many years.

Fernando’s ex had a business.  I can’t recall if he considered relocating or not.  Seems odd reason to divorce.  It seems like it was something else. 

Right? You think they would have discussed this before getting married. 

• Love 1

I'm watching but not sure WHY....  These people all seem sort of pathetic.  I expect old Nutalie and Mike (one or the other) will end up on this show at some point.

I thought old Dinyell looks exactly like she just got through mopping the kitchen floor.  WOOT!

• Love 6