Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? You think they would have discussed this before getting married. 

Yeah, her husband was completely irrational about her.  Would not see the writing on the wall.  Very stubborn.  Guess he learned a hard lesson.  

• Love 2

Mo and Dani are both to blame. They used each other but I do think he would have stuck around longer if Dani were more stable.  Mo was successful hitting up women for cash but clearly his star has fallen if he now drives a truck with no sugar MoMs in sight.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

One should always wait to have sex with someone until the third time you meet in person.

That's even pushing it sometimes. Maybe the 4th or 5th time. Depends on the person.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Molly know that it’s totally ok to have wild, kinky, hot sex with someone but that doesn’t mean they have to meet your kids and become a permanent fixture?

No. No she doesn't. 

Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

She’s met him once and wants him in her bed hot naked the minute he walked in the door!  🤣

Well, one minute she's fainting for him to throw her on the bed and ravish her, the next she's all "well, I don't want to rush things". I'm getting whiplash. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Good luck. Is it the battery?

It just needs to be charged and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get the charger. The prospect of watching Coltee's awkward, embarrassing "date" is not incentive enough. 

• LOL 6