Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hunny. You’ll get older and realize your dad was just a child himself when he had you. I hope Fernanda finds peace with this.

Yup, when you get older, you realize your parents just did the best they could at the time.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This always irks me though. Her mom was young too but didn’t have the option of running away.  

Yeah, the men always get to say "I got scared. I was just a kid myself. I couldn't handle it.". Meanwhile the girls are dealing with the gossip and the disapproval and the judgment. Sickening. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Oh give me a fucking break with the waterworks, Edward. You just want people to “like me for me,” but pursue women younger than your child, you disgusting freakazoid.

He wants people to "like me for me"? He's full of shit. He wants sex. He wants sex with a young woman. He has made his preferences abundantly clear. God he skeeves me out so bad.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh FFS the woman isn’t bed ridden you don’t need to hand feed her like a bird

I sometimes throw some crumbs out the front door for the birds. They can feed themselves just fine.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm sure he's just working on gettin laid sometime before he goes back.

If she's got a broken collarbone that is very doubtful. That takes an age to heal and is really painful. (According to my brother who broke his right before he and my SIL took off for vacation and she had to haul all the luggage because he couldn't lift anything.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Was she on an ATV?  ATV’s are fine if you can afford to take a few weeks off work due to injuries.  I know a LOT of people who have been severely injured on ATV. 

We used to say they were called quads because that's how you wound up.

Where I used to live, kids would drive them at night. One kid drove off a small cliff and died.

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1