Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I’m 43 and kinda want pleather leggings…..too much Darceyband Stacey 

I’ve got a year on you and looked up pleather leggings today at Target. And I liked Darcey’s pleather headband tonight. Is this the Darcey & Stacey effect? You could be on to something. I’m standing in my truth. *ugly cry into my ratty extensions*

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Anyone know when she is getting those braces off? They do better than those older silver looking types. 

If those are real I'll eat my hat. The elderly guys she soaks for $$$ love them, I bet. 

Oh, its the "meeting with friends who are brutally honest and have no filter and only want what's best for me" scene. Yawn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

These friends who "need to know if he's the right guy for her" baffle me. Their "relationship" is days old! Jesus Christ my blood pressure. 

"Did you have sex yet?" What the actual fuck. That would be my cue to say "None of your business, sassy friend. Taxi!". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Yeah, but it's not the Arctic!  Your summers rock!

I don’t mind the winters either! Family 2 hours North get a few feet of snow while we get a dusting most of the time.  I was in Texas once and the culture felt very different but could be just me.

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t mind the winters either! Family 2 hours North get a few feet of snow while we get a dusting most of the time.  I was in Texas once and the culture felt very different but could be just me.

Winter out west has changed. More fluctuating temps, more freezing rain, etc.

• Love 1