Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Alberta gets Chinooks and we don't get the multiple feet of snow like Ontario and Quebec. And the Maritimes.

My friend lived in Calgary for a few years and constantly complained about the cold.

Ed is such an asshole. Her Ex basically assaulted her and you are blaming the victim. Also, she is not your girlfriend and she can hang out with whomever she likes. Asshole.

• Love 5

Well, thank goodness we've already seen Molly's brutally honest friends who have no filter and only want what's best for her. 

What is this obsession with "opening up"? Relationships develop over time. To expect someone to reveal everything about themselves all at once is insane. 

• Love 7

Wait. She seemed as if she and her ex hooked up when he ran into her while out with girls.  No mention of an altercation…..was it?  It seems off to me.  Sounds like trouble. Any way you look at it….whether she asked the ex to show up OR he stalked her…both are not good.  Ed should end this.  Watch the woman’s body language. She is not interested in you!  Face it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I haven’t watched that show. Is it good? 
Do you have a short synopsis? 

Narcissistic, religious parents totally isolate their large family for years. When kids grow up they are pissed and strike out on their own….at least the try to.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2