Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Can you say hi?" Jesus, what is Olivia, five? Why not introduce her and Kelly like a grownup, Molly? Gawd, my blood pressure.

Exactly! Normal people introduce two people who have never met. Molly is just sitting there with a stupid smirk on her face. At least Kensley has someone who cares about her well-being. Unfortunately, it’s not her ditz of a mom.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6

Is it me or did Olivia seem on something?  She was very um twitchy.  She has an OnlyFans so not the best judgment all around.  That won’t haunt her forever.

Nice to have a break from both Coltie and Brittany though.  Aren’t the goats supposed to climb on you during goat yoga?  I guess they were too repulsed by Ed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2021 at 8:10 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah….ask her if she wants more kids down the road.  If so, it’s a deal breaker for Ed, right?

Presumably she saw Ed & Rose on 90DF.  She doesn't need to wait for Ed to ask; as soon as she's had enough minutes of TV fame she can just tell him she wants 3 more kids and sweetly walk him to the door.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Liz must be a few cards short of a full deck if she is dating Ed.

Either that or she really wants to be on TV. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Brit is insufferable. Did they do the sex? 

She's denying it so I think yes, they totally did. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hate Ed for myriad reasons but I really hate him for using the term "friend zone". I hate this phrase with a burning hot passion. 

"I was in the friend zone for 13 years". Um, no. You never had a shot. Stop it with this friend zone thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I was a freshman in high school when Liz was born. The Americans on this show are so gd disgusting lusting after people younger than their own children (Ed, Grangela, Rebecca, *cough*Kenny, Mark, etc). I find them all repulsive.

• Love 4