• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember their wedding vows? 
"I promise to call you when I'm drunk"

"You're not just a one night stand"

Magical.

I remember him telling her he'll love her as "long as I possibly can" lol

• LOL 8

Auntie, unfortunately nothing surprises me in this arena...sometimes the bad feelings don't really come out until the person passes and then it's with a vengeance. It's easy enough for me to say, but it may help to focus on the many wonderful years and memories they had together. Efforts into what is comforting to him, etc.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Didn't Ed arrange for there to be only one bed in his and Liz's room and then lie to her about the hotel screwing up because there were supposed to be two? I seem to remember that, which makes me think I wouldn't put it past him to have arranged for the gunshots.

I think he claimed the hotel called him and said there was a screw up…..not likely. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5

Alright, m'dears! That's it for snarking this week! I really enjoyed it, especially last night's! I hope to see you all for a new round of this shitshow on Sunday and Monday! I will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Stand with Ukraine! Peace out.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, I will be changing the channel now. Thanks for listening to me kvetch! Have a great week, everyone. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

I hope you can find some way to comfort your  Dad. That was a cruel blow from her family. Especially after he did caretaker duties and gave her love and happiness the end of her life. I’m sorry. 

• Love 6

Goodnight folks. This Ukraine episode probably will get me to cry, or feel upset. Even if it does start with Natalie, her mom was always nice from what they showed in the past.

See yall soon, and stay well. ☮️❤️

• Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

Goodnight folks. This Ukraine episode probably will get me to cry, or feel upset. Even if it does start with Natalie, her mom was always nice from what they showed in the past.

See yall soon, and stay well. ☮️❤️

I'm so glad her mom is okay.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2022 at 8:54 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know how those knees feel. Getting old really is a bitch.

I hear you. I'm about Debbie's age and have two tricky knees. I pretty much ignore it but I think this is my year to face the music with an orthopod. 

Speaking of bones, I mean boners, what's Jay's secret? My guesses:

- He has herpes, HIV, or Hep C. Could be one reason he takes it slow on the physical side. 

- He has criminal conviction(s).  

- He's on work release from prison (could be a reason he said on their date that work is #1 with him? And has an early curfew?). 

I was appalled when Jay was driving drunk (so it appeared), had his hands off the wheel, and was weaving on the road. And Debbie just giggled, unless it's the edit.  

How would you like being a neighbor of Tania and Syngin? Fighting indoors and out, breaking things, crying, daily drunkenness (I bet), Sharp staff and vehicles everywhere, no jobs or careers (except reality TV), etc. Ugh. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5
On 4/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She calls him Señor because she doesn't know him as well as Mahogany does. 

Ed was hoping to exclaim “sweet baby Jesus” at the end of the date.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jay’s secret in 3.....2.....1

I’m betting witness protection as he is from Jersey.

• LOL 4
On 4/18/2022 at 7:17 PM, Gobi said:

"I really thought we would last until the end. But then again, this is the end, so we did last until the end.  Wow, blowing my own mind, dudes!"

I get the feeling that Syngin smells.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:23 PM, Tuneful said:

"Careful of your door, it's a new car"--well, why don't you be a gentleman and open it?

Better to ding it right away, then you don’t have to worry about the million times someone will shove their empty grocery cart into it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 4/18/2022 at 7:23 PM, Tuneful said:

Dive bar. Was this passive aggressive by him or just clueless?

Her new tattoo fits right in.  Maybe he heard she ordered a six shot drink on her last date.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:24 PM, Bees52 said:

Heey, I like Keebler elves, don't insult them! They make good cookies!

I hear it’s a sweatshop.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:27 PM, Frozendiva said:

Cacua seems to be a real jerk.

His nose is unattractive.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, OneGuy said:

Jesse: "I came to Colombia with no expectations."

OneGuy: "Clearly you had some."

No expectations but still had the best sex in his life.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She's lying like a rug. She has to look out the window to hide the shit eating grin on her face. 

She wanted Tim and Jesse to fuck her immediately yet was chaste with The Cock-Wow?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/18/2022 at 7:39 PM, OneGuy said:

Total Lack of Conscience channel doing a Ukraine special is beyond the pale.

David bummed that Putin interfered with his hunt for exotic poontang to imprison in his RV.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:42 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

He bragged at the beginning of the season that he's lost 25 pounds. That's his story and he's sticking to it. 

Before he was perfectly round like a human Hippity Hop.  Now he’s just a Weeble.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:43 PM, Gobi said:

Pred is hoping to shoot something of his own.

What a cute toy gun.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:47 PM, OneGuy said:

The "Debbie prowls the streets of Las Vegas" imagery doesn't work for me.

Reminds me of her cats stalking over to the litter box.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2022 at 7:48 PM, Frozendiva said:

One does not call a woman a Plain Jane.

One time I referred to someone’s wife as The Hostess With the Mostess and she said that it was rude to comment on her chest.  And I kept saying it just means you are a very good hostess but she would not back down.  Awkward.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:48 PM, Tuneful said:

I counted at least 13 commercials after the Nuttily segment before I gave up. TLC is out of control. 

I record and then fast forward which is why I am never in the live chat simultaneously with the airing.

• Love 3
On 4/18/2022 at 7:56 PM, OneGuy said:

The warmth in Syngin and Tania's relationship is palpable.

Why is their home decorated like a college flophouse?  They are 31.  Well I guess compared to the purple shed they can’t complain.

On 4/18/2022 at 7:59 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

They seem to be really crying, though. I don't think they're good enough actors to pull that off. 

Poor guy in the alley just trying to walk his German Shepherd.

Edited by MrBuhBye
On 4/18/2022 at 8:01 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

So glad I completely forgot about Stephoney.

What’s with her bath fetish?  She took one with the other Stephanie, she made a dildo video in one, and now she is trying to get the high school dude to take one?

On 4/18/2022 at 8:01 PM, OneGuy said:

Ed affirms he feels a connection with Kaory.

Not a connection.  A real connection.  

On 4/18/2022 at 8:02 PM, Suzywriter said:

For once. it was the date that had the big secret. That's a real plot twist. 

He owns the potato chip company?

• Love 1