Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Their First Rodeo

• Start Topic

After the final two couples get married, the brides and grooms enjoy their first dinners, first dances, and first introductions to family; and when they head to bed for the very first time, sparks fly for some, while others put up barriers.

• Love 2

Yikes.  If Ryan is genuinely into Brett at all, he has a funny way of showing it.  I’m getting major phony vibes from him.  She seems like a nice person, but the front of that dress looks like 10 pounds of sugar in an eight-pound bag. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

So she teaches high school.  I hope none of the male students are watching this with those boobs hanging out.

I haven't seen it yet, but she HAS to be classier than Amber, the high school teacher, was when she kept whining about how she needed sex all the time. I was embarrassed for her high school.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 8/4/2021 at 5:09 PM, Suzy Rhapsody said:

She seems like a nice person, but the front of that dress looks like 10 pounds of sugar in an eight-pound bag. 

You mean a gallon of milk in 2 quart carton bags.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Did Rachel just imply she didn’t like Jose’s looks… or was she just commenting that he’s got a great personality? Maybe she is just nervous and it came out wrong? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Wow, I know she didn't mean it that way, but Rachel laid down a HUGE insult when told Jose she wasn't into looks, but personality.  You could see him deflate a little.

Jose will take the baton from Jake for the “she was never attracted to me”……throwing out a little Olympic reference….

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6

Poor Jose.  I feel sorry for him.  He’s so insecure.  I think if he allows himself to calm down for two seconds, she’ll be great for him.

Gil’s wife’s first phone call after her wedding should be to a lawyer to sue whomever sold her that dress.  She looks like she’s wearing pantyhose on her arms. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Poor Gil.  There any plenty of women who would be more than happy to kiss him.  (Call me when you unload her, Gil! 🙋‍♀️)

I have first dibs.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

José comes across very domineering and his way or the highway. I think Rachel is uncomfortable with his machismo. 

Agree. He asks where she lives and works, then when is her lease up. And the look on his face! Ugh. So he immediately expects her to move? I assume he asked if she rented or owned and they edited that out. Or did he assume? (Side note, she has a hell of a commute!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I already see disaster for Gil and Mryla. I think they should have matched Jose with Mryla, they both seem high maintenance and if he makes a lot of money she can buy all her designer bags and shoes. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 18

Myrla needed to be matched with a much older sugar daddy. That is not what she says she wanted, but it’s what she really wanted.  Someone to pamper her, spend money on her, and then go to bed at the other end of the house. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ryan is into hunting and is Brett anti-hunting? Nice job experts. 

Yeah that’s a HUGE miss. If he has a ranch, I assume that’s a big part of his weekends. She doesn’t sound like she’d even be comfortable hanging out at the ranch, much less having a husband who is a hunter. Once again, these “experts” either don’t ask the right questions or just don’t care.

• Love 18
Just now, mythoughtis said:

Myrla needed to be matched with a much older sugar daddy. That is not what she says she wanted, but it’s what she really wanted.  Someone to pamper her, spend money on her, and then go to bed at the other end of the house. 

And has already had a vasectomy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Damn, serious gut punch for Jose.  I literally groaned when she said that looks don’t matter.  I can’t imagine she meant that as critically as it sounded, but yikes.  

Yeah. I don’t think Rachel is a very eloquent speaker. I think she probably has a bit of foot in mouth syndrome. She should’ve said that she didn’t care about looks, but that she’s happy she thinks he’s handsome.  That’s what I think she meant. 

• Love 11