Type keyword(s) to search

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

tv echo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Current release date: February 17, 2023

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA KICKS OFF PRODUCTION, FRESH OFF LOKI OPENING THE MULTIVERSE
Trent Moore   July 26, 2021
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-kicks-off-production-fresh-off-loki-opening-the-multiverse 

Director Peyton Reed (Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp) tweeted a confirmation that shooting has kicked off on his third film in the franchise, Ant-Man and Wasp: Quantumania. The message was a simple one: “It begins. Day One - Principal Photography,” and included a photo of the insanely weird, terrifying stuffed bunny that Scott (Paul Rudd) gifted to his daughter in the previous films.
The upcoming sequel brings back OG stars Paul Rudd (Scott Lang/Ant-Man) and Evangeline Lilly (Hope van Dyne/Wasp) in the title roles. The film is also expected to return Michael Douglas (Hank Pym) and Michelle Pfeiffer (Janet van Dyne) — but the biggest casting coup is the formal introduction of Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror. He’s an actor fans of Loki on Disney+ should recognize, as that MCU series introduced a variant of Kang known as He Who Remains. 
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania opens Feb. 17, 2023.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Evangeline Lilly Praises the ‘Ant-Man 3’ Script and Explains Why She Loved ‘WandaVision’ and ‘Loki’
BY STEVE WEINTRAUB     OCTOBER 8, 2021
https://collider.com/evangeline-lilly-ant-man-3-script-wandavision-female-marvel-characters/ 

COLLIDER: As you can tell by certain things that are behind me, I am a little bit of a Marvel fan. And I really do want to ask you if you can tease anything about the Ant-Man movie that I believe you might be filming.
EVANGELINE LILLY:
I can tease that I am currently filming Quantumania. And I can tease nothing else for you, lest I die.

Can I at least ask you, what was your reaction after reading the script?
LILLY:
I would be happy to. I was so stoked on the script. Jeff Loveness is our new writer for the film. And we've never worked with him before. I think he is phenomenal. I think he's one of the best writers we've ever had. I think he's got an incredible mastery of voice. So on the page, I could hear all the characters, and I knew that he'd really kind of harnessed each person's unique personality. I just think that it's going to be really special. I think it's going to be really good. I actually think it has the chance to be the best one we've done yet.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

Source link for Ant-Man 3's move to July 28, 2023...

Marvel Movie Shifts: ‘Doctor Strange 2’ To Kick Off Summer 2022, ‘Thor: Love And Thunder’ Heads To July & More
By Anthony D'Alessandro    October 18, 2021 
https://deadline.com/2021/10/doctor-strange-2-thor-love-and-thunder-black-panther-wakanda-forever-release-date-changes-1234857549/ 

Also, in response to delayed release date, Ant-Man 3 writer tweeted this fake script page...

Edited by tv echo

Avengers: Quantum Encounter coming to Disney Cruise Lines.

Families with little kids will get to enjoy a fun-filled dining experience aboard the Disney Cruise ships in the year 2023,

to coincide with the (near) release of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania.

While enjoying your dinner, Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) and The Wasp (Evangeline Lilly) will appear on the TV screens

surrounding the room and entertain you by displaying some Avengers tech including Stark's Arc Reactor.

Ant-Man will then display the power of the Pym particle by shrinking luggage (which will come in handle for storage).

After an amusing misfire and Ant-Man-style hijinks, there will be real trouble when

Ultron shows up with an army of sentries and tries to get his hands on the technology.

When Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) and Falcon America (Anthony Mackie) appear on screen

instructing Ant-Man and The Wasp to stop Ultron,  NOT Paul Rudd and NOT Evangeline Lilly will

come running through the dining area chasing after Ultron and his sentries.

(edited)

Evangeline Lilly reflects on tough Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania filming
BY IAN SANDWELL      22/01/2022
https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a38841750/ant-man-3-evangeline-lilly-filming-reshoots/

Speaking to Digital Spy for the UK release of her new movie South of Heaven, Lilly recalled how the third Ant-Man movie was impacted by the current global situation.

"We just finished by the skin of our teeth at the end of last year. We had to finish at the end of November. Obviously we'll be doing reshoots – every Marvel movie has reshoots – [but] I feel like we did something really exciting and interesting in this movie," she explained.
"It was a really difficult shoot. There were just circumstances and logistics and the state of the world – you know, everything made the shoot the hardest out of any of the ones that we've made so far.

"But I'm actually hopeful that it might be the best of the three and I can't say why, obviously. I would love to just gush about it, but I can't. I do think it's got the potential to be really, really cool."

Edited by tv echo

I kind of feel bad for Emma Fuhrmann, who played Teen Cassie in End Game but got recast for this by Kathryn Newton. Kathryn is awesome, though. They clearly must have big plans for Cassie if they went through the trouble of recasting her. They might have decided that Emma doesn't have the charisma/experience to be a draw towards the franchise? 

Edited by methodwriter85
(edited)

Ant-Man 3 Writer Teases Intense Scene With Evangeline Lilly's Wasp
By Richard Nebens    March 12, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/ant-man-3-evangeline-lilly-wasp-action-scene 

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania writer Jeff Loveness spoke with Bridger Winegar's I Said No Gifts! podcast about the filming process for the Marvel Studios threequel.
"I was there for, like, three months during preproduction, so its anything from costume people, up-to-the-minute script stuff, you get to meet the actors, you get their points of views on stuff, you get practical things. You have like big goggles to do 3D VR scouts of sets."
"I don’t know if you watch The Mandalorian or any of that stuff. There’s this new technology called The Volume, which is basically a living green screen. You can actually put up the backgrounds and the cool visual effects that you want in real-time. Much better for the actors, and then they’ll do digital stuff later to make it look better. It is pretty cool, it reminds me of an old David Lean matte painting or something in the background, or Wizard of Oz."
"I had one of those things where I felt like a French person watching that train movie. There was a complicated running sequence where the Wasp, very small, she flies around, she’s going through the forest and the camera’s moving with her and it tracks on the screen, so it just kind of looks like a legitimate shot from the movie, and it’s very jarring to have this gigantic screen moving like a camera."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Samuel L. Jackson Confirms Nick Fury’s Third MCU Phase 4 Project
BY ANA DUMARAOG     MARCH 17, 2022
https://screenrant.com/samuel-jackson-nick-fury-mcu-phase-4-projects/ 

During his recent appearance on the Happy Sad Confused Podcast, Jackson looks back on his MCU journey thus far, opening up about having to sign a multi-picture deal early on. He then begins to talk about his recent work, saying how crazy it was to go from one Marvel Studios project to another. This is where he reveals that he's also involved in Peyton Reed's Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Read his full answer below:

“Well, you know, it’s kind of strange when someone tells you they’re going to give you a nine-picture deal. You know, you go ‘How long am I going to stay alive to make nine pictures?’ Because it used to take a while to make a movie. It still kind of does, but people make two or three of them at a time. In the Marvel Universe…it’s crazy.”

“When I was in London just now. It was [Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania], and [The Marvels] was happening, and we were getting ready to do [Secret Invasion]. So it was like, three Marvel movies on one lot. I was kind of running around from place to place.”

Edited by tv echo
On 10/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, Twilight Man said:

Avengers: Quantum Encounter coming to Disney Cruise Lines.

Families with little kids will get to enjoy a fun-filled dining experience aboard the Disney Cruise ships in the year 2023,

to coincide with the (near) release of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania.

While enjoying your dinner, Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) and The Wasp (Evangeline Lilly) will appear on the TV screens

surrounding the room and entertain you by displaying some Avengers tech including Stark's Arc Reactor.

Ant-Man will then display the power of the Pym particle by shrinking luggage (which will come in handle for storage).

After an amusing misfire and Ant-Man-style hijinks, there will be real trouble when

Ultron shows up with an army of sentries and tries to get his hands on the technology.

When Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) and Falcon America (Anthony Mackie) appear on screen

instructing Ant-Man and The Wasp to stop Ultron,  NOT Paul Rudd and NOT Evangeline Lilly will

come running through the dining area chasing after Ultron and his sentries.

Enjoy the show.   A waiter will come by with some more breadsticks for you shortly.

(edited)

FWIW, the mods on the Marvel Studios Spoilers reddit page posted the following Quantumania info yesterday...

Tales From The Mod Queue: Eternals 2, Quake, The Marvels, and Many More!
Posted by u/MSSmods Vision     July 17, 2022
Reddit page link 

Spoiler

Quantumania

- Confirms Daniel RPK’s plot leak (We had info on a lot of it months before)

- Cassie finds her suit in Hank Pym's basement while snooping around

- We see Cassie in giant form

- Bill Murray plays Krylar

- Krylar raises an army of humanoid aliens from the Quantum Realm to try to defeat Kang/MODOK

- MODOK looks just like he does in the comics

- The army fails, but team Ant-Man summons an army of ants and is able to beat Kang

- Corey Stoll plays MODOK

- Expect to hear the name Victor Timely in the movie

FYI, here's the link to the previous plot leak that's referenced in the above spoiler:
Quantumania plot leak from DanielRPK

Edited by tv echo

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP QUANTUMANIA | Marvel Comic Con 2022 Panel (Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly)
Films That Rock   Jul 24, 2022

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Panel | SDCC 2022 | Entertainment Weekly
Entertainment Weekly    Jul 23, 2022

Paul Rudd Promises EPIC Cameos In 'Ant-Man' 3
Access   Jul 24, 2022

Cassie Lang Suits Up In Quantumania, Talks Young Avengers - Kathryn Newton 2022 San Diego Comic-Con
Phase Zero   Jul 25, 2022

After spending the first few minutes on stage bantering about how Rudd is 2021's "Sexist Man Alive," and calling the audience the "Sexiest Audience Alive" (thanks, Paul!), the cast got down to talking about how the film is a direct line into Phase 5. 

"The first movies are so near and dear to my heart, and I was so excited to get ready to start this thing," Rudd told the crowd. "This thing is bananas. And while it seems like a bit of an oxymoron if something so small can do something so huge, this is going to be unlike anything you’ve seen from [Marvel]. And not to mention [Jonathan] he’s incredible. It throws this whole thing into such new territory."

'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania': D23 Exclusive Trailer Introduces Villainous Kang in the Quantum Realm
BY THERESE LACSON   SEPTEMBER 11, 2022
https://collider.com/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-trailer-description-paul-rudd-jonathan-majors-d23/ 

With that in mind, Marvel gave the D23 audience an exclusive trailer that offers a first look at Quantumania.

Spoiler

The trailer opens with Scott, Hope (Lilly), and Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton) in a car together. When Hope turns on the radio, it is actually Scott's own audiobook playing in the car instead, talking about the time heist and how a mistake turned Scott into a baby. It's pretty obvious that Scott's been listening to his own book, titled Look Out For the Little Guy, and Hope and Cassie correctly shame him for it.

But Scott has turned over a new leaf. He's an Avenger now. We already know that Ant-Man has weirdly made a pretty big impact on pop culture in the MCU. We saw him appear in Rogers the Musical, implying that Ant-Man was around during the Battle of New York. As a new celebrity, he enjoys some comforts of fame, including being awarded Employee of the Century by Baskin-Robbins — although the odd person still confuses him with Spider-Man. We see a shot of him enjoying coffee with Randall Park's Jimmy Woo, who was Scott's parole officer in the previous films.
Despite all of this, there are still some problems at home. We see Scott and Hope posting bail for Cassie, who has been locked up for an undisclosed reason. Like father, like daughter? But Cassie seems to have a good rapport with the Pym-Van Dyne family. She calls Hank (Michael Douglas) and Janet (Michelle Pfeiffer) family and seems to also be interested in the same type of studies into the Quantum Realm. During the five-year gap, she studied up on the Quantum Realm and built a sort of walkie-talkie that projects into the realm and also receives messages.

As impressed as the family is, Janet is shocked. It's a two-way communication? She quickly demands that Cassie turn it off, but it's too late. Something on the other side activates the device and the whole family – Scott, Cassie, Hope, Janet, and Hank – is sucked into the Quantum Realm. There, we see the scope and wonder of the realm and also meet Bill Murray's character, who seems to have a soft spot for Janet (much to Hank's chagrin).

It might be a brand-new place to explore, but it quickly becomes apparent that there is an insidious force. We cut to a scene between Kang (Majors) and Scott. Scott and Cassie are captured in separate holding cells when a darkly-clad Kang steps into frame. Scott touts that he is an Avenger, but this captures Kang's interest more than incites any fear. He recalls that he knows Scott, saying, "I've killed you before." While this confuses Scott, we understand from Loki and the He Who Remains Character that Kang has communicated with all the other versions of himself in the multiverse. So, there is a multiverse where Kang kills Scott.

But, he's not interested in killing him just yet. He is here to enlist Scott's help as a thief. Someone has stolen something from him and he wants it back. However, this is no quick heist job and Scott has no interest in helping Kang. In response, Kang grabs Scott by the throat and slams him into the wall. While the scene is short, it's clear that Kang is a formidable foe and this is just through a single conversation with him. If this is just the beginning of his presence in the MCU, then maybe our heroes should be worried.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The Transformation of Jonathan Majors
BY CLOVER HOPE    OCT 11, 2022
https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a41495793/jonathan-majors-kang-marvel-creed-interview/ 

Majors is prepared to give a rich, multi-dimensional performance unlike any other. “Killmonger, Thanos, and Kang are not related, and that’s good for the MCU. It adds diversity,” he says. In 2021, he started layering on muscle for his portrayal of Kang in the newest Ant-Man film, working with strength-and-conditioning coach Jamie Sawyer. Sawyer used the same approach he uses when training boxers and MMA fighters, prioritizing performance over aesthetics. “He is the warrior version of Kang, so there was a focus on what that warrior would look like who’s been around through the ages and has developed every type of combat skill,” says Sawyer. “It was about making him look like an imposing figure.”

Edited by tv echo
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Trailer looks good. Looking forward to Michelle Pfeiffer having a bigger role this time.

Let’s hope they don’t ruin her character.

”Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” is one of my favorite songs, so the trailer got me with that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Let’s hope they don’t ruin her character.

”Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” is one of my favorite songs, so the trailer got me with that. 

That was a very good use of the song. I'm amazed at the tone it set in the trailer.

I liked it, will most likely watch. I will miss little Cassie but, teen Cassie seems cool.  

• Love 3

It's funny how the first two Ant-Man movies were kind of low key local adventures (at least by Marvel standards) but for this one they went full craziness. It definitely has me interested.

14 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

liked it, will most likely watch. I will miss little Cassie but, teen Cassie seems cool. 

The actress that plays new-Cassie was in the finale season of Halt and Catch Fire and she was really good in it. 

18 hours ago, vb68 said:

Trailer looks good. Looking forward to Michelle Pfeiffer having a bigger role this time.

Looks like she will be the tour guide to the quantum realm. I wonder if she ever mentioned to Scott or Hank that there were a bunch of people down there?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

The actress that plays new-Cassie was in the finale season of Halt and Catch Fire and she was really good in it. 

I know her from playing Reese Witherspoon's daughter in Big Little Lies.

17 hours ago, WritinMan said:

Unfortunately...Bill Murray. Hopefully it's a small part.

Yeah, after reading everything that has come out,  I wish he wasn't involved. I have a distinct feeling that his part will get edited down as much as possible. It may end up being more or less a cameo.

• Love 1

The trailer looks great, seems like it will have a bit of a different vibe than the other movies but should still be a lot of fun. I'll miss little Cassie but teen Cassie seems great, I'm glad that it seems like she's going to have a pretty big part. 

I got some serious chills at the end. 

• Love 2

Looks like Peyton Reed got to direct a Fantasfic Four movie after all! I've read some online lamenting that they liked that the first two Ant Man movies were low key, low stakes comedies compared to the huge world-threatening plots of the other MCU films. I think that having familiar characters with already established dynamics will make all the crazy cosmic stuff easier to take.

Maybe I'd understand more of this trailer if I'd watched Loki? I realise that one guy is supposed to be Kang (an irredeemably lame villain) but the rest of it was just... indecipherable CGI.

I'm getting much pickier about MCU stuff, now there's so much of it, and this one seems like a miss, even though I like Paul Rudd. Bill Murray doesn't excite me at all. Evangeline Lilly is not someone I care for (and somehow, she looks older than Michelle Pfeiffer in this trailer). The quantum stuff doesn't interest me. Apparently there's no Judy Greer.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2022 at 7:58 AM, Kel Varnsen said:

It's funny how the first two Ant-Man movies were kind of low key local adventures (at least by Marvel standards) but for this one they went full craziness

I liked the first two because they were fairly lowkey adventures, while this movie seems to be setting up the entire next phase of the MCU in terms of the villain, location, etc - which seems like a lot to put on the shoulders of just Scott. The first two were in a sort of heist-humor genre and this new movie doesn't seem to fit either of those. I'm interested to see how they pivot to making Ant-Man one of the bigger (no pun intended) main characters now... but so far not interested enough to see it in a theatre.

• Love 1

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will have a panel at CCXP22 on Dec. 1...

Google translation:

Marvel Studios will be at #CCXP22 and with a strong team! We'll have news from “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” and the presence of Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly and Jonathan Majors, as well as a panel from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 to shake the Pavilion on 1/12.

CCXP22, December 1-4, 2022 (São Paulo, Brazil)
Kevin Feige, Peyton Reed, Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors
https://www.ccxp.com.br/en/lineup 

Edited by tv echo

New Ant-Man 3 Report Spoils Major Kang Plot Point
By Russ Milheim   November 24, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/ant-man-3-kang-plot-quantum-realm 

In a new issue of Empire magazine, a major new plot point for Kang's role in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania was revealed.

Spoiler

It turns out Jonathan Majors' Kang is actually stuck in the Quantum Realm when the movie begins, not just residing there. As for how, that part remains a mystery.
[Director Peyton] Reed told Empire that “It felt like [he] wanted to pit Ant-Man against an all-timer antagonist.”
“We wanted to explore the Quantum Realm... It’s a massive, massive world-building undertaking... It owes in equal part to electron microscope photography, ’70s and ’80s Heavy Metal magazine stuff, a lot of my favourite science-fiction-book cover artists, and there’s a little [of the artist] Moebius in there. Fantastical realism is the vibe.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

From CCXP22 (São Paulo, Brazil) yesterday...

CCXP 2022 Day 1 Recap: Highlights and Trailers
By CAMERON BONOMOLO - December 1, 2022
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ccxp-2022-day-one-recap-panels-trailers-highlights-brazil-comic-con/ 

Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige joined Ant-Man director Peyton Reed and Quantumania cast members Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, and Jonathan Majors to reveal a special look at the legacy of Ant-Man.

In the first film of Phase 5 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania finds the Ant-Fam — Scott Lang (Rudd), Hope van Dyne (Lilly), Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), Janet van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), and Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) — sucked into the Quantum Realm, where they encounter the time lord Kang the Conqueror (Majors).
A tight-lipped Majors, who made his MCU debut as He Who Remains in the first season finale of the Disney+ series Loki, said it's "wicked" playing the biggest, baddest Marvel villain since Thanos. "It's incredible, absolutely incredible." Not only does the Ant-Man threequel kick off Phase 5 of the MCU, it's sure to set up the return of Majors' villainous Variant in the two-part Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars in 2025 and 2026. 

"We're really, really excited. We're starting off Phase 5 in a big, big way," Reed said. "This is the biggest adventure that Ant-Man and Wasp have ever gone on. We're going to strange places and we're encountering an antagonist that's unlike anything they've ever experienced — and that includes Thanos."

The Legacy of Ant-Man | Brazil Comic Con Special Look
Marvel Entertainment    Dec 1, 2022

Kevin Feige Explains Why Antman's Return is So Crucial for MCU Phase 5
SYL ABDUL GEEKED!    Dec 1, 2022

Edited by tv echo

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania director promises an epic: 'I don't want to be the palate cleanser anymore'
By Clark Collis    December 16, 2022
https://ew.com/movies/antman-and-the-wasp-quantumania-director-peyton-reed-jonathan-majors-interview/ 

"People felt like, Oh, these are fun little palate cleansers after a gigantic Avengers movie," says Reed, 58. "For this third one, I said, 'I don't want to be the palate cleanser anymore. I want to be the big Avengers movie.'"

Did the filmmaker kick in Marvel supremo Kevin Feige's door when he made this announcement?

"I did," he deadpans. "I metaphorically kicked in Kevin Feige's door."

Spoiler

"One of the single most intriguing things that I was excited to do in this movie was progress the Scott-Cassie relationship," says Peyton. "It's been central to all the Ant-Man movies, the big difference here being that, as a result of Endgame, Cassie is now a young woman. She has become a scientific mind in her own right. She's been going through Hank Pym's old journals and notebooks, and has really latched on to this idea of quantum science and quantum technology."

"In the first one, we introduced the idea of the Quantum Realm, we kind of dipped our toe into it, and then even more so in the second one," Reed says. "But we obviously left a lot of unanswered questions. We wanted to go in a different direction, and create an epic movie where the bulk of it takes place in the Quantum Realm. For me, it was really exciting, because the other two films take place in San Francisco, and this one, we were creating this incredibly complex subatomic world, and all the environments and ecosystems and creatures and beings that inhabit that world."

Spoiler

"I grew up a real Marvel comics nerd, and there are a handful of antagonists in the Marvel comics universe who are all-timers," says Reed. "Loki, obviously. Doctor Doom from the Fantastic Four. And Kang the Conqueror. In conversations with Kevin Feige and Marvel, it was like, I want to put Ant-Man and Wasp up against a really formidable villain in this movie, and so we're doing Kang the Conqueror. In the comics, Kang has dominion over time, he's a time traveler. His situation is a little bit different in this movie, which I won't spoil for you, but he's someone who, [while] we live very linear lives, from childhood to death, Kang doesn't exist that way. It struck me as interesting to take the tiniest Avengers — in some people's minds maybe the least powerful Avengers — and put them up against the most powerful force in the multiverse."

Spoiler

"Bill Murray plays a character from Janet van Dyne's past," says Reed. "It's a crucial role. A big theme in this movie is the things that parents and kids don't say to each other, the secrets that they keep in families. In the last movie, when Hank and Hope rescue Janet, Evangeline Lilly's character had this idea of: Oh, I'm going to be reunited with my mom, this is going to be great, we're going to talk about everything. But what happens if the other person, in this case Janet, puts up a wall and maybe is not comfortable talking about certain things and doesn't reveal certain things about her past? As we know from great stories, you can put the past behind you, but the past will always find a way to show up again. Bill's character represents that in this movie."

Edited by tv echo

2023’s Most Anticipated Movies: ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3’ Leads Fandango Survey
Anthony D'Alessandro   December 20, 2022 
https://deadline.com/2022/12/top-movies-2023-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-fandango-1235203078/ 

Digital movie ticket retailer Fandango has unveiled the results of its 2023 Most Anticipated Movies Survey....
2023’s Most Anticipated Blockbusters:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
  2. Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse (June 2)
  3. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (Feb. 17)
  4. John Wick: Chapter 4 (March 24)
  5. Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30)
  6. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (Dec. 25)
  7. Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One (July 14)
  8. The Hunger Games: The Ballad of the Songbirds and Snakes (Nov. 17)
  9. Creed III (March 3)
  10. The Super Mario Bros. Movie (April 7)

Most Anticipated New Performance on the Big Screen:

1. Halle Bailey (The Little Mermaid)
  2. Viola Davis (The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes)
  3. Jonathan Majors (Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania)
  4. Christopher Walken (Dune: Part 2)
  5. Margot Robbie (Barbie)

Most Anticipated Hero:

1. Chris Pratt as Star Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)
  2. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny)
  3. Keanu Reeves as John Wick (John Wick 4)
  4. Zoe Saldana as Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3)
  5. Paul Rudd as Ant-Man (Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania)

Most Anticipated Villain:

1. Melissa McCarthy as Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
  2. Bill Skarsgård as the Marquis (John Wick 4)
  3. Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror (Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania)
  4. Jack Black (voice) as Bowser (The Super Mario Bros. Movie)
  5. Jason Momoa as Dante (Fast X

Most Anticipated Superhero Movies

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
  2. Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse
  3. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
  4. The Marvels (July 28)
  5. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
Edited by tv echo

HOMEM-FORMIGA E A VESPA 3 | Peyton Reed e Jonathan Majors falam sobre Kang, novo vilão da Marvel!
(ANT-MAN AND THE WASP 3 | Peyton Reed and Jonathan Majors talk about Kang, Marvel's new villain!)

NerdBunker   posted 2 days ago

(edited)

Ant-Man 3's Next Trailer Release Date Officially Revealed
By Richard Nebens    December 31, 2022
https://thedirect.com/article/ant-man-3-trailer-next-release-date-official

During the Fiesta Bowl between Michigan and Texas Christian University on ESPN, Marvel Studios announced plans to release a new trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.

That new 'Exclusive Look' trailer will debut on ESPN at some point during the National College Football Championship game on Monday, January 9, which starts at 7:30 pm EST.

Edited by tv echo

All the movies you'll want to watch in 2023, from 'Ant-Man 3' to 'Scream VI'
Jan. 5, 2023
https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/entertainment/movies/2023/01/04/exclusive-look-2023-new-movies/10979963002/

"Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" (Feb. 17, theaters): Hank Pym (Michael Douglas, from left), Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) explore the mysteries of the Quantum Realm in the Marvel superhero film.

13c3239d-dca4-43e1-ae98-e7662614c999-Ant