Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Bubble Baths And Family Wraths

• Start Topic

Why was Michael going for a sperm count in the latest preview? Are they going to do the fake baby thing again when she has no eggs? Since he is not even in this country, what is the point of it? She wants to be with him by phone but isn't questioning why he is even doing it?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Why was Michael going for a sperm count in the latest preview? Are they going to do the fake baby thing again when she has no eggs? Since he is not even in this country, what is the point of it? She wants to be with him by phone but isn't questioning why he is even doing it?

Frankly, I've been fast forwarding through Big Ang and Michael, I just can't stand her.

So you mean there's still baby talk? SHE IS NOT GOING TO HAVE A BABY DAMMIT!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, winsomeone said:

To drag this out to keep getting TLC money.  Michael does what Angela tells him because he doesn't get any money directly from TLC unless they are filming in his country.  So Angela probably holds that over his head and tells him she won't send him any money unless he agrees to jump through her hoops like a trained circus animal.  I'm sure if you could see what is going on behind the scenes Angela would would come off as an even worse ogre than she is on the screen.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Dobian said:

he doesn't get any money directly from TLC unless they are filming in his country. 

I always thought a US company can't pay a non Us citizen.  I REALLY want to be wrong as the thought of Michael relying on getting money through Angela is horrifying.

11 hours ago, winsomeone said:

And Abuser Angela finally admitted that Skyla is not giving up the egg.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I always thought a US company can't pay a non Us citizen.  I REALLY want to be wrong as the thought of Michael relying on getting money through Angela is horrifying.

And Abuser Angela finally admitted that Skyla is not giving up the egg.

A person in the US on a fiance visa cannot work, so they can't be paid to "work" on the show.  Since Michael is NOT on a fiance visa & is in Nigeria, he can probably be paid for his time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

A person in the US on a fiance visa cannot work, so they can't be paid to "work" on the show.  Since Michael is NOT on a fiance visa & is in Nigeria, he can probably be paid for his time.

Awesome.  She would have made him jump through hoop after hoop to receive his money.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

A person in the US on a fiance visa cannot work, so they can't be paid to "work" on the show.  Since Michael is NOT on a fiance visa & is in Nigeria, he can probably be paid for his time

That was my understanding, too, when the topic of foreign fiancés being paid was discussed when they started filming the Americans traveling abroad for “Before the 90 Days.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 7/21/2021 at 6:21 AM, Mr.Mango said:

This show has become beyond inappropriate. Why wasn't the bathtub scene saved for Discovery +?  It's not even shock value, it's plain poor taste. I really hope nobody else was home when they filmed that. Those poor children growing up with Angela as a "role model."

Totally.  I would have to jump up and change the channel if my granddaughter was here!

(edited)

I’m still shaking my head at the “People” magazine article that referred to Angela  as “America’s favorite Meemaw.” I almost wish I was a subscriber, so could cancel. 

edited to add: Ugh, another online article calls her a "Georgia Peach." The Peach Growers Union should sue. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
(edited)

I am really hating this season.  I need to get back to the live chats if I am going to watch another episode.  We have been eating a late dinner on Sunday nights which interferes with my chatting.

On the other hand I am loving the limerick challenge that @magemaud proposed so last night during the lighting of the Olympic torch I penned this:

There once was a woman alone

who tried to have sex o'er the phone;  

she said her clitorious

on fire was so glorious

as she praised her erogenous zone.  

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

There once was a creature called Mee Maw

Who brayed like a donkey’s hee haw

Her fiery clitorious

Made her husband uxorious

And raised bile in everyone’s craw

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

@Twopper and @Gobi, and everyone who responded to my limerick challenge: Your limericks are clever, imaginative and hilarious! Bonus points for Gobi for using the SAT worthy word "uxorious" in the correct context. The people on this forum are far better writers than those being paid by Sharp and TLC.  

• Love 8
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m still shaking my head at the “People” magazine article that referred to Angela  as “America’s favorite Meemaw.” I almost wish I was a subscriber, so could cancel. 

edited to add: Ugh, another online article calls her a "Georgia Peach." The Peach Growers Union should sue. 

This Ga Peach is disgusted by being identified with the likes of Meemaw and Mama June.  Rebecca and Molly are at least not embarrasing!

• Love 4
On 7/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, Twopper said:

I am really hating this season.  I need to get back to the live chats if I am going to watch another episode.  We have been eating a late dinner on Sunday nights which interferes with my chatting.

On the other hand I am loving the limerick challenge that @magemaud proposed so last night during the lighting of the Olympic torch I penned this:

There once was a woman alone

who tried to have sex o'er the phone;  

she said her clitorious

on fire was so glorious

as she praised her erogenous zone.  

On 7/24/2021 at 12:06 PM, Gobi said:

There once was a creature called Mee Maw

Who brayed like a donkey’s hee haw

Her fiery clitorious

Made her husband uxorious

And raised bile in everyone’s craw

On 7/24/2021 at 12:46 PM, magemaud said:

@Twopper and @Gobi, and everyone who responded to my limerick challenge: Your limericks are clever, imaginative and hilarious! Bonus points for Gobi for using the SAT worthy word "uxorious" in the correct context. The people on this forum are far better writers than those being paid by Sharp and TLC.  

OMG, I was laughing my ass off reading all of these limericks! You guys are seriously the best.

• Love 2
On 7/24/2021 at 1:11 PM, Opine said:

This Ga Peach is disgusted by being identified with the likes of Meemaw and Mama June.  Rebecca and Molly are at least not embarrasing!

Let me fix that for you.  Rebecca and Molly are at least not as embarrassing!

On 7/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, magemaud said:

fify

OMG, Magemaud.  I just wrote the same thing as you, not having seen your comment yet when I did so, LOL.  Clearly like minds.  :~)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

OMG, Magemaud.  I just wrote the same thing as you, not having seen your comment yet when I did so, LOL.  Clearly like minds.  :~)

I do that all the time! Especially during the Live Chat when I'm invariably behind everyone else and post something that has been said already or answer a question for the umpteenth time. No worries! 

Jovi's family members were total dicks about Yara's Ukrainian Christmas traditions. Just try something new, assholes.

And did I hear Angela claim Michael would "never hear from her again"? Ha, yeah right! He should be so lucky!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 7/20/2021 at 10:51 AM, Stuckathome said:

Seriously? 

WTF....do women actually like watchign that? I mean, when I was online dating before I met my current BF, I had one guy ask me if I wanted one of those and i screamed, dropped the phone and then blocked him. We had never actually met or had even a phone call and he was ready to live stream that to me.....

Perhaps women weren’t the intended demographic for said video…