Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 2: July 13, 2021-July 18, 2021

• Start Topic

The second week of Love Island will officially start Tuesday.

The third season of the American version of the television reality program Love Island premiered on CBS in the United States and CTV in Canada on July 7, 2021. Arielle Vandenberg returned to host the series while Matthew Hoffman provided voice-over narration.

The season was filmed in a villa located in Nīnole, Hawaii.

Hi, is it alright to post about the Paramount+ episodes in the weekly threads?

There have already been two new episodes since the Sunday 7/11 show, Monday Exclusive & The Drop.  Both are full 40 min+ episodes containing new content.  The editing/audio on The Drop is more akin to watching live feeds.

Really curious to see how the new content is covered in the regular CBS airings. Tonight's episode might be more of a recap for anyone who's watched the content on Paramount+

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

The two extra shows on Paramount included a lot more conversation and no advancement.   The annoying part was the constant wave noises blocking some of the conversations. Not sure of that was to hide advancement or personal information or about people who had not signed releases. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

The two extra shows on Paramount included a lot more conversation and no advancement. 

No advancement?  They contained more content than most episodes:

Spoiler

Hideaway visit (Will & Kyra), new guy (Isiah) ...oh, and Trina tried to kiss Cinco!

• Love 3

Here's a link for this weeks 'Drop' via Yahoo, it's 42 minutes and oddly starts with them at breakfast as the new guy we've seen in previews comes into the villa. I haven't watched it yet...

The Drop

I didn't know there was a Monday show too... I feel like I'm back when you'd would ask in school "Will this be on the test?" No idea what impact not seeing them have on our viewing experience. If they'll kind of be like live feeds are to other shows or if we'll miss out on things if we don't watch the stream shows.

Found this description though for what they seem to be calling 'Love lsland: Laid Bare' but no alternate location:

"Fans missing their dose of Love Island on Mondays, can turn to Paramount+ to stream a new episode too spicy to air on television. Beginning Monday, July 12th, exclusive and uncensored episodes will be available to stream weekly on Mondays"

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Suzysite said:

I wish Cinco would enunciate.  I miss half of what he says. Even the closed captions just shrug and say, nope we don't know either.

At first I thought it was the sound was low, but he's just a mumbler.  I think he thinks it's cool, but he really does need to enunciate.

I am always astonished that they find mostly nice people for this show.  For the most part everyone gets along, they have conversation, and are not the typical reality show personalities.

• Love 4

I feel like I need to take some Clorox wipes to my TV. We haven’t even returned to handshakes yet, and all of these people making out with each other?!? This is the makings of Patient Zero of a new COVID variant over here.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Why is Shannon being a lying brat about Josh. I’m done with the “poor me…Josh disrespected me” crap. Shannon disrespected Josh first. Shannon threw herself at Will and then got pissed when Will chose Kyra over her. Shannon’s too pretty get get dumped but, I wish she would.

I really hope that Josh hits it off with one of the new girls.

Cash is going to lose Cinco to Trina or to one of the new girls which sucks because Cash is my favorite girl here. 

I didn’t need to see them slobber all over each other. 

• Love 4

As a huge stickler for rules and fairness, I think they should have had their hands tied behind their backs for those "kisses" (a.k.a. above-the-waist fuck-time). It may have been too easy to figure out who was who.

For some reason I am delighted that Jeremy got the lowest rating. He seems so dull; dull in the kissing category totally makes sense.

I wonder if there's a screenshot of the final vote boards. We didn't even get to see some of them kiss anyone!

Wow, Shannon is really quite the revisionist historian!* She has a promising future in politics...

*Is that kind of behavior appealing to men? Total sniping at all the other guys upon first talking to her? How is that not a red flag? You know she'll be doing it to you, just give her time!

• Love 5

There was a clear shot of the women's board but nothing from the men's board. Jovanny gave Cash a 5, which is why she attacked him after the challenge saying "a FIVE huh??". I really like her but she is soon going to be checking into heartbreak hotel not Love Island. Why? Because men are dogs and Trina is really laying it on Cinco, who can't think clearly because all the blood is running to his crotch.

I was mildly appalled by the kissing comp.

So, we'll have four new people for the next recoupling/bloodbath? Should be interesting.

However, I'm close to bailing if they are going to be doing DAILY extra show streams. It's enough that this is on every damned day almost but now they add another 45 minutes of streaming almost daily? I have bad FoMO with missing half of a show going on 'streaming'.

Hell, even if I did have PPlus I might be out. It's just annoying to me. I don't watch live feeds and have never really cared. I'm like, show me what you want from the stuff you have on teevee and I'm fine. This is different though and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I have P+ (AllStar Challenge) and even I won't be watching The Drop daily.  It's pretty much like a condensed Big Brother live feeds.  If you thought watching Shannon explain the Josh situation to Isaiah was bad last night, imagine it going on for 5-10 minutes.

The Monday Exclusive episode on P+ was fully edited and did have some additional content. For example, I don't think that last night's episode even showed the Hideaway visit by Will/Kyra (no sex, they worked on their "emotional connection"). Otherwise, everything that happened in that time frame was covered in the first 15 minutes of last night's show. 

Why do they spend such little time in the pool?  Aren't they not allowed to go in?  They always look so hot and uncomfortable. I would be in the pool all day. every day.  

Thankful this is a non-smoking cast.  I love the UK version (a but more real/raw) but hate watching them sit around and smoke.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Me last year watching the challenge where they transfer food mouth to mouth: This is the most disgusting challenge ever!
Last night's challenge: Hold my beer.

I was surprised Shannon got such high scores on her kissing. That looked painful.

I love Cash. Her confessional where she essentially said, "I don't compete for men" was glorious. I hope Cinco chooses her, but if he drops her for Trina, then he deserves that mess.

Putting extra content on Paramount Plus is annoying to me, but it sounds like it's a raunchier version of what's airing, so I'm fine with not seeing it. Even if we miss a few things, it's okay since I assume it's mostly more dumb conversations about vibing and connections. I think CBS is testing the waters to see if people will abandon a show if there's extra streaming content they have to pay for, and if enough people drop the show, then they'll stop. I can't imagine too many people watch Love Island to begin with, but it will be interesting to see if they try to do this with Survivor or even their scripted shows.

Edited by fishcakes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

I was surprised Shannon got such high scores on her kissing. That looked painful.

I'm not a fan of the 'eat your face' style of kissing either but these horn dogs liked it I guess. Was it Javonny that also said "Wait I think I'm bleeding?" too afterwards?

• LOL 4
(edited)

Isaiah is gorgeous! He seemed to really be impressed with Aimee's depth, so I'm surprised he seems all in on pursuing Shannon. I want Aimee to ditch Jeremy. He's a big nothing burger in terms of chemistry and personality. I hope Aimee continues pursuing Isaiah.

BOO CINCO! I wish Trina were still randomly infatuated with Jeremy because I don't like this side of her, especially her claiming to care about Cash's feelings and then falling all over Cinco. I'm not a fan of Cinco anymore. If he dumps Cash, I think she'll be sent home, which is unfortunate because she's the nicest person there. I sense another Yamen scenario where fans will relentlessly try to vote him off as punishment, lol.

Javonny is funny! "You grabbed me like I owed you rent."

Will's unexpected devotion to Kyra remains endearing. If he can stay focused on her and Cash/Cinco implodes, they could have a shot at winning.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I sense another Yemen scenario where fans will relentlessly try to vote him off as punishment, lol.

Can someone remind me of the whole Yemen fiasco?  I have a horrible memory.  I remember Yemen, just not what happened.  I have to assume that he dumped Justine because I remember how insanely popular she seemed to be on social media.

17 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I wish Trina were still randomly infatuated with Jeremy because I don't like this side of her, especially her claiming to care about Cash's feelings and then falling all over Cinco.

Yeah, Trina kind of wants things both ways.  But then, so does Cash.  Trina wants to be friends with Cash AND pursue Cinco.  Cash wants Trina to respect the fact that Cash and Cinco are a couple.  Well........ how can Trina do that if she's pursuing Cinco?  She would have to stop.  Cash would have to lay down the law and then if Trina still pursues Cinco then they can't really be "Friends".

People are asking all sorts of questions about Shannon and it makes me laugh because I have the same answer to all of them.  Men like how she looks!  That's it!  It's nothing deeper than that.  "Don't people see that Shannon has red flags?"  "Why would Isaiah pursue Shannon?" etc. etc. etc. It's how she looks! Men like how she looks.  That's what I think.

There's this joke on the sitcom "Rules of Engagement" where Oliver Hudson's character says "People like me because of my personality" and David Spade's character says "Right, and women like Brad Pitt because he cares about New Orleans."  LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone remind me of the whole Yemen fiasco?  I have a horrible memory.  I remember Yemen, just not what happened.  I have to assume that he dumped Justine because I remember how insanely popular she seemed to be on social media.

Yamen dumped Alana, who was Twitter's favorite in S1. (Justine was S2.) Him and whoever he picked were constantly voted down but saved by the group (though I think the girl he left Alana for was voted out by fans?? Pretty fast. So he was with a third woman) until finally he was ousted when the group wasn't given a say. Cash is this year's obvious Twitter favorite and people are already plotting to vote off Cinco and Trina if he leaves Cash, though a few Trina defenders are pointing out that she's basically doing what Justine did to Caleb and Rachel last year and Twitter rooted for Justine.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, Trina kind of wants things both ways.  But then, so does Cash.  Trina wants to be friends with Cash AND pursue Cinco.  Cash wants Trina to respect the fact that Cash and Cinco are a couple.  Well........ how can Trina do that if she's pursuing Cinco?  She would have to stop.  Cash would have to lay down the law and then if Trina still pursues Cinco then they can't really be "Friends".

It seems like Cash is okay with Trina and Cinco talking and getting to know each other to see if there's anything there, even though she's obviously hoping there's not, but what she didn't like was Trina being aggressive with Cinco, as if he were still uncoupled. Honestly, it seems like Cinco doesn't love that either because both Cinco and Trina said that she tried to kiss him, not that she actually kissed him, so he had to have stopped her. Then he told Cash about it the next morning. After that we saw Cash telling the other women, minus Trina, what Cinco told her, and only then did Trina talk to her and apologize. So I'm 99% sure that one of the women went to Trina and said, "Cinco told Cash what you did!" which is what prompted her (fake, imo) apology and promise to respect boundaries while still trying to get to know Cinco. Then, like an hour later, she's got her hand on his thigh and is feeding him berries and saying, "I have to take care of you before myself!" Oh, well, that's not suggestive at all. 🤨

The only thing I remember about Yamen is that when Alana left, she gave him this big goodbye kiss that he clearly didn't want, and then when she walked away he wiped his mouth. Not in a mean way, just sort of automatic. Still that had to hurt when she saw it on TV.

I thought the newbies were watching the show before coming into the villa and were up to speed on who everyone is, who they're with, and who's a dirty liar and whatnot. Last season, the Casa Amor people, at least, seemed to be well-informed. But Isaiah has talked to Shannon twice about what her story is with Josh and if he's been watching up until now, he has to know that her claim of being "nothing but loyal since day one" is ... fictional? He doesn't seem to care that much though.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

People are asking all sorts of questions about Shannon and it makes me laugh because I have the same answer to all of them.  Men like how she looks!  That's it!  It's nothing deeper than that.  "Don't people see that Shannon has red flags?"  "Why would Isaiah pursue Shannon?" etc. etc. etc. It's how she looks! Men like how she looks.  That's what I think.

There's this joke on the sitcom "Rules of Engagement" where Oliver Hudson's character says "People like me because of my personality" and David Spade's character says "Right, and women like Brad Pitt because he cares about New Orleans."  LOL

The funniest part about this is that most of Shannon’s “looks” are fake. Fake hair, fake lips, fake boobs, tons of makeup… I guess the one good thing about this is maybe Isaiah will pick her and she’ll stop using Josh as her personal punching bag. Josh is like (Connor?) from last season, who just couldn’t pull himself away from a toxic situation. The way Shannon belittles him and degrades him to his face and behind his back is really off putting. And if Isiah picks Shannon and she pulls that with him he seems level headed enough to walk away. 

Speaking of red flags, Aimee demanding Jeremy work harder for her is a major turn off. I get that Jeremy is kind of dull, but telling someone they need to put in more work courting you when, by all appearances, you yourself aren’t doing any work is a big turnoff. If Aimee was doing any of the things she’s asking from Jeremy it would be one thing, but I feel like she sees herself as a prize to be won. The whole “King and Queen” thing is dumb. Fairytales don’t exist, real relationships come from two equals treating each other well, enjoying each other’s company and being best friends. 

CBS seems to have done something interesting this season. Most seasons there’s a heavy tilt toward the “OG” group, the people who were first in the tend to stay longer and it becomes a show about new people trying to break things up. This was part of why last season sucked, because most of the new people they brought in were lame and even though the couples weren’t great there wasn’t much push to break up. So far the people being brought in are actually worth pursuing (Will, Cinco, Isiah, even Aimee is more interesting than most of the other girls). I wonder how much longer Olivia, Korey, and some of the others stick around who haven’t really connected with anyone (though I’m surprised Kyra and Will seem so strong). I think the show is at its best when it’s unpredictable and things shake up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Me last year watching the challenge where they transfer food mouth to mouth: This is the most disgusting challenge ever!
Last night's challenge: Hold my beer.

I was surprised Shannon got such high scores on her kissing. That looked painful. yes!! I thought it looked like she was eating their faces. It didn't look like a good kiss at all

I love Cash. Her confessional where she essentially said, "I don't compete for men" was glorious. I hope Cinco chooses her, but if he drops her for Trina, then he deserves that mess.Agreed! Cinco is definitely thinking with the wrong head here. I also think Trina partly wants Cinco just because he didn't choose her. Once he chooses her, she'll drop him. 

Putting extra content on Paramount Plus is annoying to me, but it sounds like it's a raunchier version of what's airing, so I'm fine with not seeing it. Even if we miss a few things, it's okay since I assume it's mostly more dumb conversations about vibing and connections. I think CBS is testing the waters to see if people will abandon a show if there's extra streaming content they have to pay for, and if enough people drop the show, then they'll stop. I can't imagine too many people watch Love Island to begin with, but it will be interesting to see if they try to do this with Survivor or even their scripted shows.

Also agreed. 

10 hours ago, fishcakes said:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

5 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

BOO CINCO! I wish Trina were still randomly infatuated with Jeremy because I don't like this side of her, especially her claiming to care about Cash's feelings and then falling all over Cinco. I'm not a fan of Cinco anymore. If he dumps Cash, I think she'll be sent home, which is unfortunate because she's the nicest person there. I sense another Yamen scenario where fans will relentlessly try to vote him off as punishment, lol.

I think Trina can pursue him without begging him to kiss her and inviting him to her bed. 

• Love 6
(edited)

It's nice that Korey got all three texts for dates with the new women.   I'm impressed that he knew the word "charcuterie."  😄

Cinco is gonna get Yamened shortly.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

It's nice that Korey got all three texts for dates with the new women.   I'm impressed that he knew the word "charcuterie."  😄

Korey was pretty adorable about it.  Javonny has been such a non entity so far. I hope Cash gets a chance to say. 

Cinco pretty much said in a TH that Trina wins on physical attraction alone. Somehow him being with Trina makes me like him less. So I hope they crash and burn. 

• Love 13

So, I’ve been Team Cashay since day 1. But she really turned me off when she said the only reason Cinco is considering Trina is because of her commitment issues. That was really dismissive and insulting toward Trina—as if she had nothing to offer Cinco. In that moment I turned and hoped he picks Trina. But then I realized if he’s this torn, then neither one of these girls is “the one” for him and maybe he should drop them both and give Lei-Yen a chance. 

i hope Florita and Korey hit it off. And I hope Jovanny connects with one of them—Roxy or LeiYen if Cinco sticks with his love triangle.

This made me so happy to see Korey finally get all of these dates! He’s dating all of them at one time? He’s not going to be able to make an intimate connection with any one of them this way. I wish Jovanny got one of these dates. He’s also in need of making an actual love connection. And he had the biggest smile seeing these new girls! Korey is obviously going to lock down Florita, so she should have played wing man for his buddy.

Cinco couldn’t have been more morose picking Trina. Is he sure about that?! I presume he was keeping it low-key until he talked to Cash and knows it’s going to be difficult. Quite the cliffhanger for tomorrow!

(edited)

BOOO! Cinco and Trina. I really hope that Cash isn’t the first girl booted from the island. 

I like the new girls. 

I hope that Florita picks Josh tomorrow. Shannon keeps saying that she wants to keep her options open. Josh can do that too and I hope he does. Shannon’s narcissist all about me crap needs to stop. 

I’m still trying to see past all the tattoos with Korey. He seems like a nice guy. 

Javonny  just wants sit back and enjoy the drama.

Edited by TroopinFairy
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Court said:

Cinco pretty much said in a TH that Trina wins on physical attraction alone. Somehow him being with Trina makes me like him less.

I think Cinco has gotten a lot of good reflected light from being involved with Cash... people like her so they are more willing to think Cinco is a good guy and how cute they are together. But I don't think that's who Cinco is. I think he's less teddy bear and more dog. I don't think he's gone about this whole thing well.

That he seems to have settled on Trina "because she's sooo hawwwt, dawg!" makes me doubt his intentions/motives all the more.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I think Cinco has gotten a lot of good reflected light from being involved with Cash... people like her so they are more willing to think Cinco is a good guy and how cute they are together. But I don't think that's who Cinco is. I think he's less teddy bear and more dog. I don't think he's gone about this whole thing well.

That he seems to have settled on Trina "because she's sooo hawwwt, dawg!" makes me doubt his intentions/motives all the more.

I think you are spot on here. 

I like the new girls. Hopefully Javonny clicks with one of them or maybe Cash can form an alliance with him. Olivia is so boring 

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I feel bad that I had the exact same thought LOL

Trina really annoyed me with the way she spoke to Cash.  And mannnnnnnnnnnnnn is Cinco labouring over this decision.  If he had any sense he should stick with Cash.  This is a game for money not for love.  It should really be called Money Island.  It's just a temporary partnership so you can win over people on social media and get money at the end.  Why would you go with Trina?  

When America was voting, did they know about Isaiah yet?  This Korey thing is hilarious.  I thought America would vote for Joey/Josh to cause more drama between Josh and Shannon?  Aka Joshannon 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

What did Trina say to Cinco after he picked her - something like "I am not going to hurt you . . . if you don't hurt me."?  Uh-oh. 

Unless you give me a reason to?

• Love 2

This is the first time in three seasons that I've thought the producers were manipulating the couples to create more drama. For days, we've seen Cinco and Cash talking and laughing and having fun and Cinco and Trina sitting uncomfortably talking about Trina's feelings. When Cinco told Trina she was the one last night, he could not have been more reluctant. Staring at his lap, barely audible, "the person ... I want to ... focus ... on ... is ................ you ..." I'm wondering if a Production Assistant hasn't been in his ear for a week, saying, "what about Trina? Trina's hot! Trina is into you! Don't you want to give Trina a chance?" Not telling him what to do, but letting him know what they'd like to see happen and trying to make it seem like his idea.

They might be trying to manipulate Isaiah in the same way to pursue Shannon. He pulled her away from the private conversation with Josh in front of the hollowed-out heart (Narrator: "AKA Shannon") so that he could talk to her and even though he tells her how interested he is, he doesn't seem that way when he's talking about her to the other guys and has mentioned all the red flags she's throwing up.

11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

On the other hand, I think this is equally possible and Cinco is thinking with his dick. In that case, if he chooses Trina I expect it to end badly and I hope that happens during the season so that we can watch it.

I like all three of the new women. I'm kind of hoping for pairings of Korey/Florita and Javonny/Roxy because those are two guys who've been undeservedly neglected so far, and Lei-Yen/Cinco because that would be hilarious. With two extra women, does this mean that two women will go at the next recoupling? I would hate to lose Cash, but since she and Cinco have looked so solid, none of the other guys seem to have thought about her as a potential match. She'll have to try to change that fast if she's going to stay in.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Speaking of red flags, Aimee demanding Jeremy work harder for her is a major turn off. I get that Jeremy is kind of dull, but telling someone they need to put in more work courting you when, by all appearances, you yourself aren’t doing any work is a big turnoff. If Aimee was doing any of the things she’s asking from Jeremy it would be one thing, but I feel like she sees herself as a prize to be won. The whole “King and Queen” thing is dumb. Fairytales don’t exist, real relationships come from two equals treating each other well, enjoying each other’s company and being best friends. 

I think the problem with Trina/Jeremy and now Aimee/Jeremy is that these women are giving him too much credit by thinking he has an actual personality.  He seems to be a person who just gets what he wants in life normally by "being hot" and is one of those people who's never had to develop much of a personality to get by.  They're expecting him to be far deeper than he is, I think?  He is like a block of wood to me. 

I'm glad Korey got some love from the audience and some attention from the new girls, but really? They couldn't give him short, individual dates with each of them?  That was NOT a date, sitting there with three other women all at the same time.  I think he got screwed.  It would have been better for him probably to just have a one-on-one date with Florita or something...

Just now, Crashcourse said:

The camera people must think she's so boring that they rarely show her.  

The OLD LADY of the bunch! Lol.  I don't necessarily think she's old, but she is pretty boring, and I don't think she is really into any of the guys that have been presented so far.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Matteo said:

I think the problem with Trina/Jeremy and now Aimee/Jeremy is that these women are giving him too much credit by thinking he has an actual personality.  He seems to be a person who just gets what he wants in life normally by "being hot" and is one of those people who's never had to develop much of a personality to get by.  They're expecting him to be far deeper than he is, I think?  He is like a block of wood to me. 

Lol, I think you could say the same about Aimee. She seems nice and all, but doesn’t have much personality. Her biggest conversation topic is being vegan which isn’t a personality trait. I don’t think she’s looking for depth, either. She said she wants gestures, him bringing her tea, treating her like a queen, and him giving “effort”. Nothing wrong with wanting the other person to show interest, but I don’t really think she offers anything back. Both she and Shannon just seem selfish and that they want stuff for themselves but don’t want to give anything back. She’s also the one who talked about being on private jets and apparently her IG profile is full of her with cars and jets. So that’s clouding my judgment. 

I’m probably also bringing baggage to the show since I’ve watched waaay too many seasons of this show. Every year there are guys who start cooking for their girl, bringing her coffee, making romantic gestures, and have dates where the guys cook (poorly) for the women. Yet I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen any woman actually make a nice gesture to a man. Maybe Moira last season make some food for the guys? It just seems like since the UK show it’s been set up that the men are responsible for the relationship (either they screw it up or prove their worth) while the women are along for the ride and either “win” the good guy or get heartbroken by a “player”. 

Kyra is a great example. Will seems like a great guy and we’ve seen him go out of his way to make her breakfast and be thoughtful. It would be great if Kyra made some similar gesture that she’s considerate of him. (Edit: I haven’t watched last night’s episode so I have no idea if any of the women did anything to change my theory.)

• Love 5

Really confused by the timing of the P~ content.  Yesterday morning's The Drop episode (yeah, I know, I found time to watch):

Spoiler

occurred after the events that aired last night but seemingly before a re-coupling, since everyone was still there.  I was a bit confused so I consulted twitter and some people already seemed to know the results of the re-coupling which made me even more confused.

Anyhoo, the entire episode was an evening game kinda like musical chairs but with gift boxes that contained dares for the person stuck holding the box when the music stopped.  Some highlights, Cash & Isaiah displaying different sex positions on each of the 9 beds; Shannon eating Josh' face every time she missed a ping pong shot into a solo cup.  Her kisses are so violent; Olivia wearing a clothing item from each of the guy closets; a contest amongst the women for the best O face.  You get the picture.

What did I learn from watching?  Shannon & Josh appear to be back together; also appears Isaiah & Cash might be together (which I love and people on twitter kinda confirmed); Trina & Cinco are together.  Couldn't really tell much more as many of the dares involved kissing various people.  

CBS really needs to decide if the P+ content is extra footage, newer footage  or both so viewers can decide which channel to watch. Watching both is already hella confusing and I like to read/comment with my fellow viewers.  Can we add a thread for the P+ viewers (are there even enough here?) similar to the Big Brother live feed thread?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Spoiler
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Couldn't really tell much more as many of the dares involved kissing various people.  

Ugh, am I the only one that doesn't exactly wanted to see people kissing people that they aren't at least mildly interested in?? Anyways thanks for the summary. yeah, I think they are experimenting and waiting to see what people think of the P+ stuff. I can't do it though if it's going to be pre or post episodes daily!

3 hours ago, Matteo said:

I'm glad Korey got some love from the audience and some attention from the new girls, but really? They couldn't give him short, individual dates with each of them?  That was NOT a date, sitting there with three other women all at the same time.  I think he got screwed

I must say I was confused about where this outpouring of love for Korey came from... but I agree, he didn't even have time to enjoy the charcuterie!

I see the british girl being the odd person out, just a guess though as we haven't seen much of them.

• Love 2

Loved Korey getting all three dates and glad he’s connected with Florita. She seems into him, too so hopefully they’ll be good together. 

Javonney should do whatever makes him comfortable, but that earring isn’t doing him any favors. It’s distracting and without it I think more women would just see him as the fun laid back guy. It comes across as peacocking, which is sort of pointless when you’re on a dating show and everybody gets a chance to talk to everyone. 

I’m kind of surprised Trina and Cash seem ok just letting Cinco make whatever decision he wants to make. In some ways they’re being mature (at least how Cash and Trina are acting toward each other now) in other ways you’d think at least one of them would be turned off by the flip flopping. I guess the added pressure of needing to be in a couple adds to it. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

This expression is making me laugh and laugh.

I was surprised to see Korey get all three dates, as in terms of screen time he's pretty much at Olivia's level, but then I remembered he's technically still partnered up with Trina, so I guess fans were trying to kick her off that way? lol but this episode highlighted what a nice guy he is, so I want the best for him.

On the other hand, I loved the collective groan the second someone brought up Jeremy at the ladies' brunch. He sucks to the point of it being a group joke. Why hasn't Aimee ditched him yet?

The exchange between Cash and Lei-Yen about Cash's hair was wholesome and it sucks Lei-Yen is going to trample that by pursuing Cinco. Talk about zero strategy - a villa full of hot dudes, it's the guys' week to choose, and you decide to throw yourself at the only dude who already has two suitors. Cash is probably screwed at this point. I want her to go for Isaiah, but I think she'll be moping over Cinco. I hope she can pull herself out of this!

I want Florita to pick Korey. He deserves it, although it would be entertaining if she steals Josh from Shannon. I think Isaiah will pick Aimee or the British girl (who seems very nice and down to earth). 

• Love 6