Type keyword(s) to search

S03: Week 2: July 13, 2021-July 18, 2021

• Start Topic

I had zero.issus with Trina pursuing Cinco. Except I thought she was rude about some of it. 

But I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until she told the girls within two feet of her. Then they have the nerve to call her immature? Trina should have waited for Cinco to tell Cash. I have zero cares for Trina.

I  find Javonny adorable and kind of nerdy. I think he would make me laugh. I wish he had gotten one of the dates. 

Also, yes, Cinco doesn't actually seem all that excited about Trina.

• Love 14

Well, that may be the closest the show has ever come to being drama-free for a whole hour. I realize there’s still Cinco drama, but Cash moving on to Isaiah and Isaiah seeming like a genuine guy was a great outcome. Shannon and Josh didn’t blow up. Korey and Florita are good together. I’m sure things will get messed up eventually, but this group seems (mostly) more mature than previous seasons. At least, there are enough mature, sane people being reasonable to keep the immature people from ruining things with “drama”. We’ll see how long this holds up. 

• Love 3

I don't like the idea that you have to keep watching on Paramount.  I thought this was suppose to be a CBS TV show.  I find it irritating that I don't see everything by only watching the show.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Cinco: "I could have done way worse and sooner." Annd that little convo with the guys wins you... a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.

In Cinco's Mind: "Eh, I'll talk to her some time after I tell Trina she's the one. Not right away of course though as I want Trina to do my dirty work for me. I'll wait until everyone is getting ready for bed."

FIRST you tell Cash THEN you Trina, you dolt. And Trina wins no points being classless about it, especially with her saying Cash is being 'immature' about the situation. Be careful what you wish for Trina. The triangles will just keep forming as Cinco obviously doesn't know what or who he wants.

• Love 14

Cinco and Trina do not seem to realize the fans get to vote.  Of course they probably think they are so popular that the fans see everything from their point of view.  I can't wait till the fans get to vote out one of the couples.  

• Love 6

I love Cash and I really want her to stay but, I’m liking Isaiah with Roxy.

Ok, I’m convinced about Korey and Florita.

Could a super hot girl come in and steal Josh away from Shannon. The guys get to choose this time and that’s why she’s forgiven him for his “disrespect” towards her. I’m going to complain about this relationship until one of them is gone, someone steals someone or Josh realizes Shannon is toxic.(He won’t but, here’s hoping.)

Cinco and Trina are both horrible and can be horrible together. If Cinco wanted to be with Trina then why pick Cash in the first place.

• Love 7

I really need Cinco to speak up and enunciate!! I can hardly ever catch what he's saying because it's always that low tone that's just above a mumble. It drivin me crazy.

And apparently I'm more upset about Cinco's actions than Cash herself is!

• Love 7
(edited)

That dare mystery box game was pretty wild—especially Cash and Isiah’s “kiss” by the sign. (Has anyone ever said “no” to anything on this show?!?!)  Well, I guess Cash is officially over Cinco! Of course now she’s in a triangle/square with the next hottest commodity in the house. I hope Isiah sticks with her over Roxy or one of the others lined up. Though it looks like Shannan is back in Josh’s queue because otherwise she’s going home this week.

I keep thinking Jovanny has no one…but Olivia is a person who exists apparently? I’m not sure. This is sort of like vague Bigfoot sightings or something. I mean, I can understand that no guys are “pulling her for a chat,” but we don’t even see her talking to the girls, either! Jovanny is basically as good as single. I wish he would partner up with Roxy or Lei-Yen…especially since they’re both in second place of the men they’re pursuing. Jovanny seems sweet—he always has the biggest smile and just looks like he’s having a good time, even if it is only always hanging with the bros.

I’m so happy that Korey and Florita are hitting it off! Korey just seems so shy, which is funny because the girls assumed he was a player with those tattoos, but he’s probably the most meek and respectful around the girls out of the group. I think that’s why he got all of the dates. He’s not trying to hit on anyone, and the viewing/voting audience has taken it upon ourselves to be this guy’s wingman—have you met my friend over here?

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

That dare mystery box game was pretty wild—especially Cash and Isiah’s “kiss” by the sign. (Has anyone ever said “no” to anything on this show?!?!)  Well, I guess Cash is officially over Cinco! Of course now she’s in a triangle/square with the next hottest commodity in the house. I hope Isiah sticks with her over Roxy or one of the others lined up. Though it looks like Shannan is back in Josh’s queue because otherwise she’s going home this week.

I keep thinking Jovanny has no one…but Olivia is a person who exists apparently? I’m not sure. This is sort of like vague Bigfoot sightings or something. I mean, I can understand that no guys are “pulling her for a chat,” but we don’t even see her talking to the girls, either! Jovanny is basically as good as single. I wish he would partner up with Roxy or Lei-Yen…especially since they’re both in second place of the men they’re pursuing. Jovanny seems sweet—he always has the biggest smile and just looks like he’s having a good time, even if it is only always hanging with the bros.

I’m so happy that Korey and Florita are hitting it off! Korey just seems so shy, which is funny because the girls assumed he was a player with those tattoos, but he’s probably the most meek and respectful around the girls out of the group. I think that’s why he got all of the dates. He’s not trying to hit on anyone, and the viewing/voting audience has taken it upon ourselves to be this guy’s wingman—have you met my friend over here?

Do Olivia and Jovanny think if they just keep choosing each other they’ll fool the public into thinking they’re a couple and keep them around? We know Olivia is dull and isn’t trying with any of the guys but how is Jovanny not even talking to the new girls? Three new, beautiful, very different women entered the villa and he’s one of the few single guys and he doesn’t even seem to care? I guess he’ll only try if he gets a date? Maybe he and Olivia just decided to treat this like a vacation until they get booted. I’m surprised the producers are doing something just to shake them up, but I guess they don’t care as long as they have the other storylines. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

When Kyra left him for Will, I thought Korey was close to tears.  He's the most sensitive person there, I think.  He also seems too young to be on this show, regardless of age. He's like too pure of heart, or something.

Olivia probably talks to people but she does it in that mile a minute, monotone way that never conveys any meaning to her sentences and the editors just hate it.  She's boring!

• Love 9

Cinco: I want us to stay friends.
Cash: No, I don't want that.

Cash is the hero we didn't know we needed.

Cinco was 100% wrong in not telling Cash first that he was choosing Trina, but I'm willing to cut him the tiniest bit of slack only because he still thought he could talk to her before she found out, but by the time he tried, it was too late. He's just a dumb mfer and has no idea who Trina is and that she would make sure Cash heard about it immediately. She went directly from Cinco to 15 feet away from Cash with that smug smile and "I'm so happy!"-ing to Shannon and Kyra, then was all wide-eyed innocence to Cinco, saying "I didn't say anything to her." Which technically is correct, but she knew what she was doing. They're both pretty awful, but he's just stupid-awful, whereas Trina is malicious-awful.

The setting for the new women's dates was so beautiful; those blues and greens looked unreal. But it was spoiled for me by six morons having the same boring conversation three times over. "We have such good chats." "Our chats just ... flow." "I hope you'll pull me for more chats." "I hope we can chat more again." Oh yes please, talk some more in front of the cameras. It's so interesting. Then cut back to Cash and Korey talking about how they were each born with 12 fingers and comparing their nubs, which by comparison seemed like a university lecture by a prominent visiting professor. I'm rooting for Cash/Isaiah and Korey/Florita, but if Cash and Korey want to get together and have some 14-fingered babies, that would be fine too. I just want them both to be happy.

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

When Kyra left him for Will, I thought Korey was close to tears. 

That was what won me over too. He was so understanding about the whole thing when he knew it was coming, and then when it happened, you could tell he was pretty hurt nonetheless. But it looks like he's been nothing but mature and kind to everyone involved. He seems like a really good guy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Cinco was 100% wrong in not telling Cash first that he was choosing Trina, but I'm willing to cut him the tiniest bit of slack only because he still thought he could talk to her before she found out, but by the time he tried, it was too late. He's just a dumb mfer and has no idea who Trina is and that she would make sure Cash heard about it immediately.

Exactly.  He doesn't know what he's getting into.  Or he DOES, and he doesn't care, because he thinks Trina's THAT hot (Rolls eyes).

• Love 4

Exactly.  He doesn't know what he's getting into.  Or he DOES, and he doesn't care, because he thinks Trina's THAT hot (Rolls eyes).

I honestly don’t think he’s that into Trina, he just knows he isn’t into Cash and also knows he needs to be in a relationship to stay. I guess he could have just broken up with Cash and been single, people have done that before. My guess is he figured he’d try with Trina a bit and see where that goes. I wonder how many of these people would actually each other the time of day if they met in the real world surrounded by other people. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

but he's just stupid-awful, whereas Trina is malicious-awful.

Exactly... she is so manipulative and self-centered. And as you said she knew exactly what she was doing in "not saying anything" to Cash about Cinco picking her. I'd like to say she's clueless in a self-centered way but she clearly has known what she's doing all the way through this situation. It really is awful. I think Cinco likes that she is chasing him and borderline telling him what to do. We'll see how long Trina's attention continues to be with Cinco now that he's been "caught".

And, yes, the 'Can I pull you for a chat?' stuff is getting annoying I realize it's a must for the show to progress/show us anything but like calling the guys 'boys' it will always annoy me.

• Love 9

Just remembered this, but can we talk about Shannon's kissing?? I mean does she not know there are different types/furiousness of kisses for different situations? Every kiss of hers goes from zero to eat-your-face in a second.

Someone's going to lose a tooth. You'd definitely need a mouthguard if you were going to have a makeout session with her continually smashing her face into yours.

I shudder to think what she's like in the bedroom... (and I apologize for putting that image in your head)

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Ugh, yes.  I forgot about Shannon's "kissing" because I just wanted to shut it out of my mind.  She thinks she's so hot and sexy, but nobody wants to be kissing a Hoover vacuum cleaner and somebody needs to tell her that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Unhinging her jaw and trying to eat their faces is bad enough, but the way Shannon whips her hair and writhes around while she’s kissing is hard to look at. Girl thinks she’s in a Whitesnake video.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I honestly don’t think he’s that into Trina, he just knows he isn’t into Cash and also knows he needs to be in a relationship to stay. I guess he could have just broken up with Cash and been single, people have done that before. My guess is he figured he’d try with Trina a bit and see where that goes. I wonder how many of these people would actually each other the time of day if they met in the real world surrounded by other people. 

Not sure I get this.  Why wouldn't Cinco stay with Cash as a friendship couple and just take this to the end?  It seems like Cash was willing to do that.  Do you mean that you think Cinco is such a gentleman he didn't want to lead Cash on?

• Love 1

Not sure I get this.  Why wouldn't Cinco stay with Cash as a friendship couple and just take this to the end?  It seems like Cash was willing to do that.  Do you mean that you think Cinco is such a gentleman he didn't want to lead Cash on?

IMO, all the talk about Cash holding back and not opening up was code for sex.  Cinco thinks Trina is hotter and she's made it clear that she's down for the physical stuff by talking about how sexual she is.  Dude wants to get laid.

Meanwhile, Cash is gorgeous and an interesting person.  I'm rooting hard for her & Isaiah, they;re cute together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, snarts said:

IMO, all the talk about Cash holding back and not opening up was code for sex.  Cinco thinks Trina is hotter and she's made it clear that she's down for the physical stuff by talking about how sexual she is.  Dude wants to get laid.

I agree!

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, I'm confused about Cinco's moves, too.  Did he not watch last season with Justine and Caleb? 

I mean, it's not like these people are looking for love; they want to spend time with someone they like so they can win the money.  Cinco is thinking with his little head, so I believe he screwed up when he dumped Cash.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 4

Just watched the Drop. Other than the audio quality, it’s so much better than the over produced show where everyone acts like they’re on adderall. They seem more like normal people. 

I think if I was on the show, I’d be a jerk every time Cinco says, “You know what I’m saying?” By answering, “No. I have no idea what you’re saying. You’re too complex and deep for me to keep up with you.”  Lol. I know it’s filler words like “like” and “um” but it bugs me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think he is just thinking with his dick. I think he knows that too which makes it worse. He's in it to get some and quick. If I'm a girl, and the man says the other girl has better personality and communication, I would'nt take it as a compliment. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Poor Roxy. I really liked her. I didn’t like Lei-Yin that much. She was trying too hard.

I voted Aimee and Cash for dates with new guys.

I feel like Jeremy will be the next to leave the island. Aimee needs a MAN.

I loved how Javonny was comforting Cash. That’s a man right there. 

Those two new guys are hot. I wonder how Shannon is going to feel

Edited by TroopinFairy
  • Love 8
(edited)

OH HI WES!  My jaw actually dropped.  LOL.

Poor Roxy.  She had really become  so endearing there.  You don't know HOW badly I wanted her to win that stupid stripping competition, LOL.

37 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I like Cash with Isaiah, but now I'm beginning to think the dark horse couple to win is Kyra and Will.

I don't know about dark horse.  Pretty much once an episode someone says that they "wish they had a connection like Kyra and Will".  It seems like everyone on the show agrees that they're the only real couple.  Remember when all the women agreed that Will was the most authentic guy there?

27 minutes ago, TroopinFairy said:

Poor Roxy. I really liked her. I didn’t like Lei-Ann that much. She was trying too hard.

I voted Aimee and Cash for dates with new guys.

I feel like Jeremy will be the next to leave the island. Aimee needs a MAN.

I loved how Javonny was comforting Cash. That’s a man right there. 

Those two new guys are hot. I wonder how Shannon is going to feel.

I love all of your opinions here.  LOL.  And thanks for voting!  Good job.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
(edited)

Aimee and Jeremy, like, I don't know, like talking about if she like, I don't know, likes Isaiah. Like, I don't know, like, corrected, for, like, you, I don't know, to like, understand them:

It's like a 50.50 like right now I'm just like waiting for you to like kinda like show me more.

I don't know I feel like it's a little bit more than that like, I don't know, like, our talks in bed just seem like sooo chill to where we are like really really close. I don't know, like nothing is like awkward. I feel like we like, I don't know, like I've known you like for a while. Which I think is a good thing, like I'm like super happy.

Aimee: It's a 50-50 right now I'm just waiting for you to show me more.

Jeremy: I feel like it's a little bit more than that, our talks in bed seem sooo chill, like we are really really close. Nothing is awkward. I feel like I've known you for a while which I think is a good thing, I'm super happy.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 6

Well hello Wes! 

I want Javonny to be  my BFF and give me pep talks and make me laugh. 

Jeremy is a lying liar who lies. I hope he's gone next. 

Shut up, Cinco. 

• Love 5

Cinco is a mumbling lunk without a lick of sense. I’m so sick of his antics. He moves and talks with all the focus of a sloth, but a sloth is actually more interesting to watch. I’m so over him. All muscle tone and nothing memorable to say.

Trina is a duplicitous witch. She deliberately hurt Cash by spouting off her hateful mouth when she knew she would be heard. Remember the old story about the frog and the scorpion crossing the river? Why did you bite me!!!! Now we’ll BOTH drown!!!!! “Because it’s my nature” That’s Trina to a “T” 

I hope America votes her a backpack of trouble. I want to see her squirm and eventually walk for her lack of compassion, fair play and decency to a fellow Islander who asked for nothing more than a little common respect. Bye bye Trina and your mean girl, high school ways. May the “Loves Me Not” sign cast it’s pink glow on your nasty backside as you and your roller suitcase head out the door.

• Love 8

Ok, so just yesterday I was commenting on how we never see Olivia and Jovanny seemed like a fun guy and I hope he makes a connection with someone. And now that the show has finally given us some Olivia + Jovanny scenes, I take it all back! Wow, Jovanny’s personality is a lot. The two of them together exhausted me to watch. But this might just be in comparison to the likes of Jeremy and Cinco, neither of whom can muster up more than a monotone mumble toward their lady friends. I don’t know what I was expecting from this episode, but maybe it doesn’t help that I just watched it with a little bit of a hangover headache. Helloooo to the new fellas. I will be sure to give my rapt attention to the next episode.

• Love 3

Cinco thinks Trina has been "nothing but honest." Ha ha. Good luck with all that.

Javonny was such a sweetheart with Cash. I don't understand though how Cash has become convinced that she's everyone's second choice and that she was the "other woman" in the triangle. She and Trina met and showed in interest in Cinco at the exact same time. She was Cinco's first choice, and Trina was the other woman. As for Isaiah saying, "you're the one I've been thinking about" to three of the women, I don't make too much of that. It's just flirting, and as I've already complained about, all of the people there only seem to know five different sentences that they repeat over and over again. The faces when Isaiah chose her were something. Trina and Cinco looked unhappy, no surprise since her being there is a reminder to them of their heinousness, but Aimee's face was the picture of murderous rage. I'm hoping she gets distracted by one of the new guys and leaves Cash and Isaiah alone.

I've noticed that Aimee likes to lie down when she's having her CHATS with THE BOYS. I'm not sure indicating that you're not even interested enough to sit up is a great tactic, but maybe she thinks it's a sexy look.

I don't believe that Olivia and Javonny are really starting to have feelings for each other; I think they've figured out that they are very much under-the-radar and if they stick together, they've got another couple weeks of free Hawaiian vacation and can go home to a few thousand more Instagram followers. It's not a bad spot to be in for them, really.

The new guys are not only better looking than anyone there, they've also got better jobs. Wes: Financial Planner. Slade: Advertising Agency Owner. Contrast with Cinco: Has Upcoming Interview at a Hardware Store and Jeremy: Can Run Pretty Fast.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
40 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

As for Isaiah saying, "you're the one I've been thinking about" to three of the women, I don't make too much of that.

See, that whole thing was WEIRD.  We didn't get to see that on camera.  Did he actually say that to anyone ON CAMERA?  He obviously expressed interest in Cash.  Who are the others supposed to be?  Aimee and Roxy?  I just want to know for certain...... 

Shannon was really, really trying to stir up shit there.  Stay out of it SHANNON.  Cash needs a way to stay on the show and Isaiah is her ticket.  Why are you trying to stir up drama on Elimination Night?  Unless Shannon is a secret genius and trying to eliminate all of her competition!

It's just flirting, and as I've already complained about, all of the people there only seem to know five different sentences that they repeat over and over again.

One of my close friends ruined this show for me when she said all these people do is ask each other "So where's your head at right now?"  which is 100% true.  But now I'm ALSO thinking that the producers force the cast to follow a script, because like you said, it's always the SAME DAMN 5 SENTENCES.  I choose to believe this is production interference.  Like go to those couches (always) and ask this same question (always).  It's all part of the show's process, I think.

Where's your head at right now?  How are you feeling?
The conversation is flowing. 

etc.

I don't believe that Olivia and Javonny are really starting to have feelings for each other; I think they've figured out that they are very much under-the-radar and if they stick together, they've got another couple weeks of free Hawaiian vacation and can go home to a few thousand more Instagram followers. It's not a bad spot to be in for them, really.

Agreed!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

See, that whole thing was WEIRD.  We didn't get to see that on camera.  Did he actually say that to anyone ON CAMERA?  He obviously expressed interest in Cash.  Who are the others supposed to be?  Aimee and Roxy?  I just want to be clear.

Shannon was really, really trying to stir up shit there.  Stay out of it SHANNON.  Cash needs a way to stay on the show and Isaiah is her ticket.  Why are you trying to stir up drama on Elimination Night?  Unless Shannon is a secret genius and trying to eliminate all of her competition!

One of my close friends ruined this show for me when she said all these people talk about is "So where's your head at right now?"  which is 100% true.  But now I'm ALSO thinking that the producers force the cast to follow a script, because like you said, it's always the SAME DAMN 5 SENTENCES.  I choose to believe this is production interference.  Like go to those couches (always) and ask this same question (always).  It's all part of the show's process, I think.

Where's your head at right now?  How are you feeling?
The conversation is flowing. 

etc.

Agreed!

It’s exactly the same as The Bachelor:

“Can I steal you for a minute?” = “Can I pull you for a chat?”

”Are you here for the right reasons?” = “Where’s your head at?”

But the funniest thing was Roxy getting a text, Shannon (or someone) asking whether she got a text, Roxy responding with a monotone, “Yeah.” And Shannon telling her she needs to go on the balcony—and then suddenly they’re all on the balcony yelling about the text, with the rest of them hooting and hollering about the text. So, yeah, that’s another one: text = date card. But they each have the ceremony about gathering everyone and reading it. Bachelor world you need to sit somberly and then pretend to be all sad if you’re not chosen, whereas on this show, you must be excited for whomever gets the date.

• Love 4

Exactly.  I always think about that hilarious post here about how the American contestants would say in a bored monotone "I got a text" and the producers got upset and made them go crazy and do these stupid dances every time. It's so scripted!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't know about dark horse.  Pretty much once an episode someone says that they "wish they had a connection like Kyra and Will".  It seems like everyone on the show agrees that they're the only real couple.  Remember when all the women agreed that Will was the most authentic guy there?

But Kyra and Will haven't gotten nearly as much focus as Cash.  I thought Cash was the most likeable of the women, and her being with Isaiah instead of Cinco helped a lot.  However, while I know she's (acting) hurt about Cinco, there's too much drama with her now and that's why I thought Kyra and Will would be the stronger couple now.  

(edited)

There isn't really much to focus on if Kyra and Will are just kissing all the time and not fighting.  But the editors have been careful to show us one mention of them per episode where the other islanders say that they're the strongest couple with the type of "connection" that everyone wants to find with someone else.

Maybe Cash is the most popular individual castmate on the show, I have no idea, but in terms of couples, I don't think there's a more "likeable" or believable couple than Kyra and Will.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Cinco thinks Trina has been "nothing but honest." Ha ha. Good luck with all that.

Javonny was such a sweetheart with Cash. I don't understand though how Cash has become convinced that she's everyone's second choice and that she was the "other woman" in the triangle. She and Trina met and showed in interest in Cinco at the exact same time. She was Cinco's first choice, and Trina was the other woman. As for Isaiah saying, "you're the one I've been thinking about" to three of the women, I don't make too much of that. It's just flirting, and as I've already complained about, all of the people there only seem to know five different sentences that they repeat over and over again. The faces when Isaiah chose her were something. Trina and Cinco looked unhappy, no surprise since her being there is a reminder to them of their heinousness, but Aimee's face was the picture of murderous rage. I'm hoping she gets distracted by one of the new guys and leaves Cash and Isaiah alone.

I've noticed that Aimee likes to lie down when she's having her CHATS with THE BOYS. I'm not sure indicating that you're not even interested enough to sit up is a great tactic, but maybe she thinks it's a sexy look.

The new guys are not only better looking than anyone there, they've also got better jobs. Wes: Financial Planner. Slade: Advertising Agency Owner. Contrast with Cinco: Has Upcoming Interview at a Hardware Store and Jeremy: Can Run Pretty Fast.

All good points. We always forget the producer effect here, too. I’m sure Isaiah was coached to tell multiple women the same thing. It’s also why we’ll get some episodes where relatively strong couples have second thoughts RIGHT before a recoupling ceremony, only to end up choosing each other again. And Cash is still great, but this doesn’t need to turn into the Cashay Show. Isaiah telling 3-4 women the same thing shouldn’t have turned into a Poor Cash Party, it should have been (if anything) something all the women dealt with. 

• Love 4

About the Isaiah drama, I thought it was just Shannon trying to stir up trouble and kill Cash's buzz about Isaiah. Also some jealousy involved as Isaiah was into her initially. But after the kiss with Cash, he hasn't looked her way at all and that's probably annoying her. She and Trina are similar to me, they think or have been the hottest ones in the room for most of their lives and can't fathom when others who are less attractive (in their minds) are getting more attention. I'm also side-eyeing Kyra and Shannon for going "yas girl!" when Trina told them smugly that he has chosen her. They don't have your best interests and are not your "friends", Cash.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Maybe Cash is the most popular individual castmate on the show, I have no idea, but in terms of couples, I don't think there's a more "likeable" or believable couple than Kyra and Will.  

There's a vocal (but small) segment of Twitter that can't stand Kyra and liken her to Mackenzie, which I don't get. She may be slightly immature, but she seems sincere about Will and an overall nice person. I thought they were a lock for winning, but now it's looking like anyone who stays coupled with Cash will win because of her individual following. Which I guess I'm fine with, because Cash is cool and funny. I still think Isaiah is ambivalent about her and don't trust him. I wanted her to enjoy real romance and not get strategically strung along by Isaiah, as I think the cast is realizing Cash is the most popular.

7 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Javonny was such a sweetheart with Cash. I don't understand though how Cash has become convinced that she's everyone's second choice and that she was the "other woman" in the triangle.

Javonny became super hot to me after he comforted Cash. For her, I think she's frustrated to repeatedly find herself on the losing side of an implied "looks vs. personality" contest, with the outcome being that the guys like her and probably know she's more compatible, but go for the one that they're more sexually attracted to (first Cinco with Trina and it looked like it would repeat with Isaiah/Roxy, especially with him emphasizing how much Roxy "surprised" him during the challenge). Both Cinco and Isaiah have fed Cash a bunch of lukewarm, ambiguously friend-zoning platitudes about what a good person she is. The undertone is that she's not attractive enough to compel anyone to be genuinely interested in pursuing her, which is bullshit. I don't blame her for feeling used after Cinco and to a lesser extent Isaiah kind of just fooled around with her out of opportunity or while they were waiting for their first choice to look their way. Truthfully, the cynic in me is worried he only picked Cash because Aimee's with Jeremy and Roxy was too reserved. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong and actually pursue her.

Even though I wanted Isaiah to pick Cash, I felt really bad for Roxy. Lei-Yen seemed cool, she should've put time into pursuing Javonny or even Korey instead of laser focusing on the dude who just ended a messy triangle.

I have a feeling Olivia is going to ditch Javonny for Slade (new southern guy), in which case I'd be interested to see if there's a romantic spark between Javonny and Cash. Let's pray Aimee leaves Jeremy for the other new guy. I cannot believe he told Florita he and Aimee were "best friends" on the night of the recoupling - and knowing she's passing up Isaiah for him! Jeremy sucks.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 5

With the new (hot) guys coming in, I think Jeremy and Cinco might be toast at the next recoupling.  I like Jeremy but he hasn't shown much of a personality, his main concern is keeping his hair in place.  I'm tired of Cinco so I won't be sad if his mumbling ass leaves. 

1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

And Cash is still great, but this doesn’t need to turn into the Cashay Show. Isaiah telling 3-4 women the same thing shouldn’t have turned into a Poor Cash Party, it should have been (if anything) something all the women dealt with. 

I agree.   I think the Poor Cash Party isn't helping her at all.   

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

But Kyra and Will haven't gotten nearly as much focus as Cash.  I thought Cash was the most likeable of the women, and her being with Isaiah instead of Cinco helped a lot.  However, while I know she's (acting) hurt about Cinco, there's too much drama with her now and that's why I thought Kyra and Will would be the stronger couple now.  

The app had a vote last night for which girl you would be most sad to see leave, and I watched the show/voted this morning after all of the other votes were in. Cash is far and away the “fan favorite.” She had 65% of the vote!!!! Kyra had 9%, Shannan had 7%, and all of the other had between 1 and 3%. Knowing that the new people coming in are also watching the show, if any of these guys were smart, they’d zero in on a “love” match with Cashay and easily walk away with the $100,000 or whatever the prize is, keep up a “long distance relationship” for a few weeks/months, and then “with heavy heart” announce your break up with one of the most amazing women you’ve ever met who changed your heart or whatever. Then just take that to the grave—never tell her or anyone that you didn’t actually love her, so she won’t feel used. I mean, maybe I’m cynical from about 20 years of these dating shows, but surely it’s not too difficult to pretend to be “there for the right reasons” for a few weeks for a seemingly guaranteed prize check?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

See, that whole thing was WEIRD.  We didn't get to see that on camera.  Did he actually say that to anyone ON CAMERA?  He obviously expressed interest in Cash.  Who are the others supposed to be?  Aimee and Roxy?  I just want to know for certain......

I thought they were talking about Roxy and Aimee, but maybe it was Roxy and Shannon? He had the date with Roxy two nights ago and then another conversation with her last night and he seemed interested, but not moreso than he did with Cash. And then he had one conversation with Aimee, which seemed like a lot of nothing to me, although sometimes I get distracted by her teeth and don't pay attention to what they're actually talking about.

7 hours ago, waving feather said:

About the Isaiah drama, I thought it was just Shannon trying to stir up trouble and kill Cash's buzz about Isaiah. Also some jealousy involved as Isaiah was into her initially. But after the kiss with Cash, he hasn't looked her way at all and that's probably annoying her. She and Trina are similar to me, they think or have been the hottest ones in the room for most of their lives and can't fathom when others who are less attractive (in their minds) are getting more attention. I'm also side-eyeing Kyra and Shannon for going "yas girl!" when Trina told them smugly that he has chosen her. They don't have your best interests and are not your "friends", Cash.

Shannon was definitely trying to shit-stir there. When she was all breathlessly ratting out Isaiah, I was wondering why she was even involved in that conversation, but I'd forgotten that he'd shown some interest in her at the beginning, so she's probably mad that he backed away. I also agree about Kyra and Shannon when they were talking to Trina. They could see Cash was right there and had to have known from how upset she looked that she knew what was happening. Then at last night's recoupling they were both smiling adoringly at Trina and Cinco snuggling on the couch together while Cash was still hanging in line.

Similarly, I don't know why Florita went to Aimee and said that Jeremy said they were "just friends" when what he said was that they were best friends. (Incorrect either way, you can tell she's grown to hate him.) If he'd said it once, I could think maybe she misheard him, but he said it at least twice, maybe even three times so she was just trying to cause some trouble. I have no love for Jeremy and think he's as dumb and dull as a box of his own hair, but I don't get why the women seem to hate him so much. I haven't seen him do anything that bad; it seems like they're just going off what Trina told them, and I wouldn't believe anything she says. In general, this group seems to love drama.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4