Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Better to roll the dice with Claire than someone she has no relationship with (Brit).

I think Alyssa actually has more of a relationship with Brit. I don't think Alyssa and Claire have spent more the 5 minutes together all season lol. 

I don't really get why Alyssa is so keen on this. I guess them all thinking Brit got $100 has just really messed them up. But it's like, 2 other people also got that so why are they a) so sure Brit did even though she's telling them she didn't and b) seemingly not as worried about the popularity of the other 2 as they are Brit?

But whatever, Claire is safe, so I'm good lol.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Azah is a wonderful girl but her mama bear protectiveness of Britini probably hurt Brit. Brit just took comfort with the Jokers and didn't attempt to build a relationship with anyone else.

This and Azah/Deref are the low folks on the CO totem pole so what they want is going to be less valued by the other members of the CO the deeper we get into the game.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Alyssa actually has more of a relationship with Brit. I don't think Alyssa and Claire have spent more the 5 minutes together all season lol. 

I don't really get why Alyssa is so keen on this. I guess them all thinking Brit got $100 has just really messed them up. But it's like, 2 other people also got that so why are they a) so sure Brit did even though she's telling them she didn't and b) seemingly not as worried about the popularity of the other 2 as they are Brit?

But whatever, Claire is safe, so I'm good lol.

Didn't Alyssa/Christian/Claire make a final 3 at some point during Christian's HOH?

So a DO is a doctor. 

Which is why I said *he's still a doctor*, but that fairly or not, TRUE or not they are often not viewed the same, which would be why the listed degrees weren't DO, MD, JD, or PhD. A lot of people don't even know what the fuck a DO is, and peoples PERCEPTION of what you do for a living does matter in the house, perception IS reality. It's why X didn't tell people he's a lawyer and Vanessa said she was a DJ and not World Series Poker champion poker player, and Britni didn't want to tell people she's a black belt. 

I mean I guess I'm glad about Britni leaving over Claire, but I'm still confused about how on board Azah/Derek are re: this plan. Seems like the CO tell each other how chill they are about their "pawn" going up or out in theory and then when it's happening are not chill at all and do what they can to get the target off their pawn.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, blixie said:

I mean I guess I'm glad about Britni leaving over Claire, but I'm still confused about how on board Azah/Derek are re: this plan.

Azah doesn't know yet. Deref doesn't care too much because, well hey, a woman is going and that's all Deref ever wants.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, blixie said:

I mean I guess I'm glad about Britni leaving over Claire, but I'm still confused about how on board Azah/Derek are re: this plan. Seems like the CO tell each other how chill they are about their "pawn" going up or out in theory and then when it's happening are not chill at all and do what they can to get the target off their pawn.

I seriously doubt that the rest of the CO cares much about how Azah feels about Britini leaving.  Ky and X might take Deref into consideration given their F3 but I don't think that X is going to openly go against his own pawn, Alyssa, to support keeping Britini just to appease Deref, and Tiff/Hannah will be fine with recalibrating and seeing Brit go this week.  

• Useful 1

So apparently Ky threw the veto to Alyssa which is throwing up all kinds of red flags, especially with Derex. Because if he had won, Claire bet on him to win and would have won the 2nd POV. Ky had such a straightforward HOH his first time, but this time is turning out to be a hot ass mess. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Katesus7 said:

So apparently Ky threw the veto to Alyssa which is throwing up all kinds of red flags, especially with Derex. Because if he had won, Claire bet on him to win and would have won the 2nd POV. Ky had such a straightforward HOH his first time, but this time is turning out to be a hot ass mess. 

I'm really hoping that Ky way overthinks the scenarios here because he decides he doesn't want the 2nd POV in play going forward plus he wants to throw Alyssa and the rest of the non-CO people off of the CO and does something incredibly stupid like letting Alyssa take off Claire with her POV, nomming Britini, then using the 2nd POV on Deref and replacing him with Azah.  I think SB, Derex and Claire all believe he is targeting the Jokers right now and I can see Ky thinking that this would reduce any suspicion those three might now have with the way the POV played out. 

Further, I could see Tiff & Hannah pushing this, especially Tiff, if she wants to see the CO implode by way of Deref & Azah getting angry and exploding because they realize they are the lowest in the CO pecking order.  

Ky & Alyssa are currently talking and he's bargaining for SB's safety next week should Alyssa win HOH.  Please, let ANYONE but X or Alyssa win HOH next week.

• Love 4

I really need for someone not named X, SB or Alyssa to win the HOH next week just to throw a massive wrench in Ky & X's master plan.   They are currently talking like they are in complete control of next week's HOH.  

ETA - and probably don't want Deref or Azah winning HOH either because I think they can be manipulated by Ky and X into keeping SB and Alyssa safe.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 6

SB and Ky are talking and he just got her to admit that she doesn't know if she really would take him to F2 if it were her choice because her game has been weak so far and she doesn't know if she could beat him at the end.  Whelp, she just signed her death warrant and I'm not sure how hard he will fight to keep her next week.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

SB and Ky are talking and he just got her to admit that she doesn't know if she really would take him to F2 if it were her choice because her game has been weak so far and she doesn't know if she could beat him at the end.  Whelp, she just signed her death warrant and I'm not sure how hard he will fight to keep her next week.  

To paraphrase the brilliant Winston Zeddemore, "Sarah Beth, when someone asks you if you're taking them to final two, you say, 'yes!'"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Interesting brief conversation between Deref & Azah.  She's pointing out that the reason the CO might be in danger of being exposed is because Ky won this HOH.  Derex talked to her about Ky not throwing the POV to Claire and whatever BS Ky tossed out to Azah, she definitely did not buy, despite what he told X earlier.  Ky's game has gotten REALLY messy and, honestly, if he's on the block at F6, he's going home because I can't see Tiff, Hannah or Azah keeping him.

ETA - she made it clear that if it wasn't for their pact, she'd be done with Ky.  I really don't know if the CO can hold it together to F6.  Ky is playing a selfish game, in Azah's opinion.  He's going to soon hit Tiffany level lows when it comes to her respect for his game, lol.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Just a thought: Azah besides skin color has little in common with the CO. She's not black; she's African. She has a rather demure, passive personality. She has a bond with Deref but that's because of the teams thing and she honestly has the same bond with Brit. 

She's really a very nice person with a big heart, but she doesn't connect well with the rest of the CO for various reasons.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Just a thought: Azah besides skin color has little in common with the CO. She's not black; she's African. She has a rather demure, passive personality. She has a bond with Deref but that's because of the teams thing and she honestly has the same bond with Brit. 

She's really a very nice person with a big heart, but she doesn't connect well with the rest of the CO for various reasons.

Does Azah connect well with anyone in the house besides Deref and Britni? I like Azah but she is very much an introvert.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

This is a reason why SB would not take Ky to F2 - not a reason why Ky would not take SB to F2.

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The members of the CO know that staying with the CO might not be the best choice for them individually but they are choosing to play together in order to ensure a Black person will win 'for the culture,' because a Black person has never won, because the show has cast so many racist people, etc. They feel they have a bigger purpose than just winning for themselves. I find it commendable.

I find it inspiring. There has been a lot of talk about black people banding together vs white people banding together and how is it any different. The reasons it is very different have been well articulated, so I won’t rehash those. But the thing that really makes this alliance special, to me, is their ability to focus on the larger purpose rather than individual goals.

Last night, I was listening to a conversation between Deref and Ky that touched on this. They reflected on how the six had decided, very early on, that the group goal would always take precedence over individual game. And if they were in danger of being exposed, any of them were ok with being sacrificed in order to keep the plan on track. 

To my knowledge, this level of selflessness has never existed on a game show.
Traditional alliances are formed by people with individual goals, and they fall apart when those goals come in conflict. This one is unique because all alliance members share the same goal: to break down a wall and rewrite an unjust narrative.

I’m not saying each person doesn’t want to win the money. Of course they do; they’re human. But it’s not the main thing. The interesting part for me has been watching them jockey for position without letting that overtake the larger goal.

Now, whether this bond/ shared goal will last until the end is still unknown. I for one will be disappointed if it doesn’t— and also surprised. Because while many of the things that break alliances apart (personal differences, perceived inequality) have created cracks in this group, they’ve managed to patch over them and continue on. I doubt that will change, because nobody wants to be the one to drop the ball on history.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

When a minority group finally has the opportunity to overcome an historical bias against them based on race (such as the casting on this show) and they take it - I don't think it's racism.

Racism is discriminating someone and treating them in a specific way only because of their race. It's nowhere mentioned that if someone has become the victim of racism before they have the right to become racists now and thus they won't be called racists. But sure ok, I get that people are taking this in the sentimental way and they don't want to see the facts, which are that all non black people have - will get evicted and have no chance to win A GAME just because they are not black. This is the bottom line; that this season the game, the social interactions, the strategy, the twists, didn't - don't matter at all because the result is that a black person is going to win.

I guess we will be ok to see Deref (who sleeps all day as many have mentioned and has no idea of what is going on around him) to beat Derex who won competitions, learnt the game from scratch, made alliances, took out the strongest player and still is there to fight for his life.

I guess you will be satisfied that the first black person will win BB not because they played a good game but because they are black.

A black person won BB Canada because he played a very good game and this is what matters in my opinion.

Will a win of a member of the CO be fair while it will only be because of their RACE???

It seems most of you say yes so there is no need to continue the discussion. I respect your opinion and history will tell.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

This is a reason why SB would not take Ky to F2 - not a reason why Ky would not take SB to F2.

It's a reason for Ky to not take her much further though.  If she isn't willing to commit to taking him to F2 no matter what then why should he value her over at least 2 of the members of the CO who have played even weaker games than SB?  SB at least won a WC comp.  Neither Deref nor Azah can say the same.  There's no point in him further angering the CO to protect SB as his plus one, not when they all want her gone yesterday.

5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Last night, I was listening to a conversation between Deref and Ky that touched on this. They reflected on how the six had decided, very early on, that the group goal would always take precedence over individual game. And if they were in danger of being exposed, any of them were ok with being sacrificed in order to keep the plan on track. 

*snip*

Now, whether this bond/ shared goal will last until the end is still unknown. I for one will be disappointed if it doesn’t— and also surprised. Because while many of the things that break alliances apart (personal differences, perceived inequality) have created cracks in this group, they’ve managed to patch over them and continue on. I doubt that will change, because nobody wants to be the one to drop the ball on history.

This is the point where I think Ky might be on the verge of sacrificing the CO for his personal game if he loses sight of the end game, which is not keeping SB around longer.  She is supposed to be expendable, as are the rest of the non-CO members.  They're going to be really pressed with him if he's not willing to let her go next week.  The cracks are already forming.  She might have made it easy for him to remember that she IS expendable in telling him that she wasn't sure she'd take him to F2.  Time will tell.

12 hours ago, himela said:

I have seen comments on twitter and on youtube calling him racist.

So your opinion is that an all black alliance is not racist right? I respect your opinion.

Well, there's your problem. You read the comments on Youtube. You never read the comments on Youtube.

It kinda breaks down like this:
Twitter is where people take "social justicing" too far. They also tend to make shit up and get the rest of the community to buy into it.
Youtube is the dregs of society and still think "FIRST!" as a comment is the height of comedy. They probably know all the "yo mama" jokes we ditched in the mid-90s.
Facebook is racist and old. Just don't go there.
IG is all white wine moms who get super thirsty for the men in the house.
Snapchat TikTok (see, this is how old I am) is young kids. Bless them but I don't understand the youth of this world at the tender age of 37.
Reddit is... a mixed bag. It both sucks and blows but occasionally you can have a well thought out discussion. If GIFs are available to use in the comments, it's most likely devolved into a memeing shitshow.
Jokers (I'm adding them because they're a (or used to be a) big name in the BB world because of the rankings) is Facebook-lite.

Of course, I wrote all this before you kept going on and on about how racist it looks so it's probably useless to you now but if it helps anyone else, that's pretty much how BB social media breaks down.

12 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

That's fair. Looking over the past ten seasons, Jace is the one I'm struggling to remember <snipped rest for length>

That's because Big Brother forgot about Jace: they left him off the halfway party cake and he got replaced with Julia's face. Literally no one remembers Jace except Jace.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, himela said:

So you are saying that those white people were racists even if they never said "we as white people lets protect each other and let a white person win". So now that the black people do that exact thing why aren't they called racists?

But they are being called racist. By you. And many of us disagree, and have given the reasons. 

51 minutes ago, himela said:

Racism is discriminating someone and treating them in a specific way only because of their race. 

Thats actually your definition of racism, and I don't agree with that overly simplistic definition. 

• Love 16

It’s quite remarkable how, year after year, an alliance takes over the game and nobody complains. (Well, except about how boring it is.)

But this year, an alliance takes over the game and it’s suddenly unfair and terrible. Hmm… what’s different this time? And why is that one difference so upsetting? This is the question people need to ask themselves.

Deref and Ky must be listening to us, because they’re having this exact conversation right now. Deref wonders how this group coming together based on shared cultural experiences is any different than the jocks getting together and taking out the nerds or the moms. Ky says that this is the first time an alliance is sacrificing individual game for a mission. 

He also notes that representation matters, and any time you can show black success, it raises opportunities. Anyone saying it’s not fair for Brent or Christian, how is that any less fair than the last 20 seasons where the minorities were outnumbered. They both like having an opportunity to show that black people can work together, because the perception is often that when black people get together, they hold each other down. “We lift each other up!”

They discuss some of the other HGs. They agree that Britini has multiple personalities, but Ky says he loves every one of them. SB drives Deref crazy. Ky says she’s sweet on the outside, sour on the inside. “She’s a sour patch kid!” 

Edited by 30 Helens
Removed a section of conversation that I may have misunderstood.
  • Love 15

I just want to make clear that I am not upset about the cookout alliance in the contrary I am happy for them and I like all of them and I will be very proud and glad for either of them winning. The only thing I'm saying is that all these years when white people were making an alliance taking out minorities we used to call them many names including racists sexists etc. I am wondering why people are okay now with this alliance who are doing the exact same thing.

6 hours ago, blixie said:

Correct Will did not earn any of those or at least didn't in S2. He is still a Doctor Of Osteopathy but generally they aren't viewed the same as MD, JD, PhD's, . 

It used to be that DOs were on the quack side. But about 50-60 years ago they revamped their entire school curriculum and are now no different than MDs. Unless maybe you see great uncle Arthur, age 90, at his practice.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Detectives meeting! So that’s still a thing.

Ky confirms: Claire’s coming down. 

They decide to bring in a new member: Hannah. They need a new name, to distinguish this group from the core Detectives, but they will let Hannah choose it. Except they’ve already decided it will be the Agency. (Because that’s where detectives work.) 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

In terms of this discussion which refuses to die, I have one question to put forth: what’s the big fucking deal?  Be it based upon race / gender / Bro-ism / etc.:

1. EVERY alliance, bar none, applies some discriminatory criteria as an exclusionary condition of membership.
  2. Some will not meet that criteria, else the alliance membership would consist of the entire House - which would kinda tend to defeat the entire purpose of having an alliance in the first place.
  • Love 10

I love how Hannah sits around and chews the inside of her mouth while alliances form. And then she gets added as the last member because "why not? Hannah's cool, she's a number" and before long, she's better positioned than some of the people who brought her in. She's good at rising from the bottom of the totem pole. It amuses me especially with the Cookout. She was just a satellite member to begin with and now she's in a better position than Tiffany.

The camera operators are straight out of film school tonight. Lots of artsy zoom ins and weird pans. This is usually the point in the season where they start going weird and doing this stuff to amuse themselves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

It's a reason for Ky to not take her much further though.  If she isn't willing to commit to taking him to F2 no matter what then why should he value her over at least 2 of the members of the CO who have played even weaker games than SB? 

Because if Ky takes SB to F2, then that means he already has 5 cast-iron votes in Jury - the other CO members, who would already be committed to voting for Ky to win over anybody else.

Taking another CO member to F2, on the other hand, (a) reduces the size of that voting bloc and (b) could conceivably split it.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

The Detectives/Agency discussion clocked in at 32 minutes. I didn't extend it for the solo Derex interview.

Timer has restarted for Azah/Kyland.

Three minutes in and Azah hasn't managed to say a single word. This is promising.

basically,
Kyland: "So what did you want to talk to me about?"
Azah: "...you said you wanted to talk to me?"
Kyland: "...um ...I did?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7

Azah left the HoH room in 14 minutes, three seconds. With a pissy face because she hates the way Kyland talks. Run, Azah, run!

Hannah entered but said she was going to be five minutes and then go to bed. Started the timer anyway.

• LOL 2

Azah is not happy that Britini is the target. She knew this was going to happen. She knew in the HoH comp, she knew in the Veto comp when Kyland refused to throw it to her, she knew it. And she's mad. But more than that, she's in mourning. She's been in mourning since HoH because she knew.

Deref makes sympathetic noises and then tells her that yeah, it sucks but the longer Britini stays, the more it'll hurt when she goes so maaaybe if you can think about it that way...

Hannah/Kyland currently sitting at 16 minutes. Hannah is snacking. Kyland is talking. Both of those could be copy/pastes. I almost feel like Hannah could have her own food log like Big Meech did. Hannah called Kyland "sadistic but it's fine" about the way he purposely broke Claire's trust only to build it back up this week.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3

Azah called Kyland "Brent but with a better vocabulary." Deref told her to play nice.

Kyland plugged his friend Tara Kelly Music. Did you know about his friend Tara Kelly Music? Because he has this friend, Tara Kelly Music but they're just friends, they've never kissed. Tara Kelly Music and SB have a lot in common! Because he hasn't kissed SB just like he hasn't kissed Tara Kelly Music. But he has this friend, Tara Kelly Music? That's m-u-s-i-c for those that don't know how to spell the last word in Tara Kelly Music.

Every HoH one-on-one with Kyland comes complete with a plug for his friend Tara Kelly Music. He says it like that, it's never Tara Kelly, it's Tara Kelly Music. At this point, Tara Kelly Music could become the supreme ruler of the world and I wouldn't listen on principal. It's very "Tyler holding QVC hour in the HoH room".

Hannah/Kyland's five minutes talk clocked in at 37 minutes.

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They discuss some of the other HGs. They agree that Britini has multiple personalities, but Ky says he loves every one of them. SB drives Deref crazy. Ky says she’s sweet on the outside, sour on the inside. “She’s a sour patch kid!” 

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Hannah called Kyland "sadistic but it's fine" about the way he purposely broke Claire's trust only to build it back up this week 

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Azah called Kyland "Brent but with a better vocabulary." Deref told her to play nice.

The advantage to having intelligent HGs is the much higher level of snark and shade. As we move to end, I expect it to get even better and I love it. 

• Love 6

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Kyland plugged his friend Tara Kelly Music. Did you know about his friend Tara Kelly Music? Because he has this friend, Tara Kelly Music but they're just friends, they've never kissed. Tara Kelly Music and SB have a lot in common! Because he hasn't kissed SB just like he hasn't kissed Tara Kelly Music. But he has this friend, Tara Kelly Music? That's m-u-s-i-c for those that don't know how to spell the last word in Tara Kelly Music.

Every HoH one-on-one with Kyland comes complete with a plug for his friend Tara Kelly Music. He says it like that, it's never Tara Kelly, it's Tara Kelly Music. At this point, Tara Kelly Music could become the supreme ruler of the world and I wouldn't listen on principal. It's very "Tyler holding QVC hour in the HoH room".

Hannah/Kyland's five minutes talk clocked in at 37 minutes.

So... going to out myself as too invested in multiple reality shows with this post, but Tara Kelly Music is getting herself some exposure all over the summer reality TV landscape.  And amusingly, Ky has no clue that she already got some primetime exposure for herself.  Basically, she was on the Bachelorette Men Tell All episode kissing one the men to prove he was a good kisser.  

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-the-mystery-woman-connor-b-kissed-revealed-as-singer-tara-kelly/

• Useful 4
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Because if Ky takes SB to F2, then that means he already has 5 cast-iron votes in Jury - the other CO members, who would already be committed to voting for Ky to win over anybody else.

Taking another CO member to F2, on the other hand, (a) reduces the size of that voting bloc and (b) could conceivably split it.

I'm not sure he has 5 cast-iron votes from the rest of the CO even if he does take SB to the F2 with the way he's playing his HOH this week.  Hannah, Tiff, Azah and Deref already don't trust him and if he really breaks trust by somehow finagling a way to keep SB over one of the CO for not only F6 but F2, I'm not sure that any of them will feel like they need to honor any pact they had with him. 

Of those 4, I could see Hannah & Tiff deciding he played the better game compared to SB, though that also depends on how the next 7 weeks go - if SB starts comp beasting out, they might feel differently.  Plus, if Ky is the F3 HOH and chooses SB over another CO member?  They could very well be angry enough with him at that one last break in trust to vote for SB.  And, we've all noted, and the whole CO has also noted, Deref and Azah are playing an emotional game.  I see Ky losing the Jokers votes, for sure, if he's sitting next to SB at F2.  All it would take is 2 more jurors voting for SB over him and he loses.  Do those votes exist?  Sure - Derex, Claire, Hannah and Tiff are, in no way, guaranteed votes for Ky.  

The only way those 5 CO votes are guaranteed for him is if SB is F3 HOH and takes him to F2.  And she just admitted she might not take him if she has a different, weaker option.  There is zero reason to break the trust of the CO by dragging SB to F6 or, worse, F2.  All it does is put his guaranteed votes in jeopardy should the CO feel he made the first move to end their pact.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Azah is not happy that Britini is the target. She knew this was going to happen. She knew in the HoH comp, she knew in the Veto comp when Kyland refused to throw it to her, she knew it. And she's mad. But more than that, she's in mourning. She's been in mourning since HoH because she knew.

Well, then… if Azah doesn’t like the way recent HoHs have gone, maybe she should get off her ass and win one herself; that way, Azah could be sure noms/renoms go as she thinks they should.  Or not.

Of course that WOULD require a whole lot of, yaknow, work in the game.  
Easier to just continue bitching from the cheap seats….  🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, then… if Azah doesn’t like the way recent HoHs have gone, maybe she should get off her ass and win one herself; that way, Azah could be sure noms/renoms go as she thinks they should.  Or not.

Of course that WOULD require a whole lot of, yaknow, work in the game.  
Easier to just continue bitching from the cheap seats….  🙄

Actually, most of the CO was under the impression, from all the conversations I've seen since Thursday night, that Ky was going to throw this HOH because they were in agreement that SB had to go.  So, Azah is pissed with him and has been, along with Tiff, Hannah, and even Deref, at how the F2 for the HOH (sounds like it was a knockout style comp) wound up being Ky & Tiff.  Azah thought he was going to make sure she was up there against Tiff at the end.  Ky's rationale is that if he'd thrown it to her, it would have potentially exposed the CO to the non-CO HGs.  We'll have to see how it plays out on tonight's broadcast.

But, it all goes back to the point several of us have been making since Thursday night - Ky is being really messy in this 2nd HOH.  Whatever he does next week to try and save SB could very well be the straw that breaks the CO's back, because at least 4 of them are really unhappy that SB isn't going this week and they blame Ky 100%.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Tiff was trashing Azah last night as "African" and thus not one of them, and saying that Azah is going to get two weddings and a dowry.

Time stamp or clip, please? I wanna see this one for myself. (Would prefer time stamp but I'll take what I can get.)

1 hour ago, chilis said:

So... going to out myself as too invested in multiple reality shows with this post, but Tara Kelly Music is getting herself some exposure all over the summer reality TV landscape.  And amusingly, Ky has no clue that she already got some primetime exposure for herself.  Basically, she was on the Bachelorette Men Tell All episode kissing one the men to prove he was a good kisser.  

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-the-mystery-woman-connor-b-kissed-revealed-as-singer-tara-kelly/

Good on Tara Kelly Music (that's T-A-R-A K-E-L-L-Y M-U-S-I-C, just in case, check her out, Ky's never kissed her) for appearing on two bad competition reality series on two different networks in the same month. If she manages CBS and FOX by the end of the summer, is it the reality famewhore version of the EGOT? Go for the Gordie Howe hat trick while you're at it!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

4:12 AM PDT is apparently when the Azah bashing session commenced.

Kyland/Tiff's talk when he got called to make sandwiches? They talked for over an hour. FML. Is it near the time its said or do I need to skip ahead every thirty seconds until I find it? Dear God, tell me it isn't that option.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Kyland/Tiff's talk when he got called to make sandwiches? They talked for over an hour. FML. Is it near the time its said or do I need to skip ahead every thirty seconds until I find it? Dear God, tell me it isn't that option.

I don;t know I just read it on another board this morning that last night Tiff and Ky commenced on a marathon Azah bashing session and they talked about how shes African.

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I get that Azah feels protective of Britini and doesn’t want to see her hurt. But Azah knows that Britini will have to go at some point, so I don’t understand the dramatics. Maybe it will be better for Britini if she goes now, because the closer she gets to the end, the more crushing it will be when she doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Ky is being really messy in this 2nd HOH.  Whatever he does next week to try and save SB could very well be the straw that breaks the CO's back, because at least 4 of them are really unhappy that SB isn't going this week and they blame Ky 100%.

I don’t think Ky is going to try to take SB any further. From conversations I’ve heard him have with Deref and Hannah, either SB or Alyssa is next, depending on how comps and powers play out. He even seemed to leaning toward nominating SB himself at one point, but Hannah talked him out of it because she thought it would raise suspicions. Because if he nommed his closest ally, then he must have something else going on and what could that be? Hannah didn’t want people asking that question.

Azah has been mad at Ky all week because he didn’t throw HoH to her, and it seems to have reached the point where everything he does irritates her. And my feelings for Azah are pretty much represented by a yo-yo, because when she’s been non-emotional and logical, I really like her. I find her smart, empathetic and kind. But when she starts to wallow in her feelings and criticizes her allies for doing the things she should be doing her own damn self, I lose all patience with her.

Guess I’m more like Tiffany than I thought.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t think Ky is going to try to take SB any further. From conversations I’ve heard him have with Deref and Hannah, either SB or Alyssa is next, depending on how comps and powers play out. He even seemed to leaning toward nominating SB himself at one point, but Hannah talked him out of it because she thought it would raise suspicions. Because if he nommed his closest ally, then he must have something else going on and what could that be? Hannah didn’t want people asking that question.

But his conversation with X after POV was all about keeping both Alyssa and SB safe.  That's where I don't trust what he says to Deref or Hannah.  Of all the conversations he has had and moves he has made, he seems to truest to whatever he's said to X.  He's saying all the things that Deref and Hannah want to hear but not following through. 

He kept Alyssa off the block which only makes sense because of his secret alliance with X.  She should have been up there after his "side" (Derex, Claire, Tiff & Hannah) went after Christian last week.  And, chances are, had Alyssa not won POV yesterday, she still wouldn't be going up on the block tomorrow as a replacement nom.  YMMV but, the way I'm seeing it, Ky is most loyal to X and his personal desire would be to keep SB and Alyssa safe, even at the expense of the CO.

• Love 1