Type keyword(s) to search

Olympian Hotties: Need a Pool to Cool Off

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Yaaaasssss!!!

17 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Also on Team USA Basketball is the cute assassin Damian Lillard.

damian-lillard.jpg

That's interesting.  I thought it was just me who was low key drooling over Damian.   He was my little secret. 🥰

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

That's interesting.  I thought it was just me who was low key drooling over Damian.   He was my little secret. 🥰

Poorly kept secret because it was my mom who pointed out how "handsome" he was. What a cutie.

sdut-portland-trail-blazers-point-gu-201

• Love 5

here's one I'm absolutely certain we'll be talking about: Tyler Downs  in the Diving Competition (he just literally turned 18 a couple of days ago and these are his most recent Instagram pics so yes we can legally look). I don't know who hotter him or Tom Daley who's also coming back

tylerdowns - CQFeOAnBnLv.jpg

tylerdowns - CQM4QvBhH5K.jpg

• Love 4
On 7/21/2021 at 3:42 PM, Crashcourse said:

He' a cute young 'un but I'm not gonna drool because then I'd feel like an old cougar. 😄

lol It’s those teeny tiny swimming trunks. 😉 I remember back in 2012 a bunch of us drooling (shhh) over Tom Daley and reminding ourselves we had sons his age.   😄

DCACCD84-7288-428F-9296-2BDE8022C838.jpeg

• LOL 6

I guess this is also the thread to talk about someone who isn't really a hottie, but does win a LIFETIME gold medal for Mr. Chicken Legs: the one and only Kevin Durant, here for his third (basketball) gold medal. Not many people can claim a LIFETIME gold medal, but I don't think any Olympian past, present, or future will ever equal the Durant chicken legs syndrome.

E65n7qhVUAAWXNM?format=jpg&name=4096x409

E65mrkTVUAYoJoQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PaulaO said:

Is this forum the equivalent of the TWoP "HO YAH"  I hope I'm remember that correctly....

Yes!!  That was wonderful.

I, however, miss the “Swifter, Higher ... Hotter” thread title.  This one is good, but the other one was classic.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Yaaaasssss!  I wonder if this will be his last Olympics? 

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thought he was the main reason for watching the Opening Ceremony.   Here he is in all three ceremonies. 

pita-taufatofua-appearances.thumb.jpg.da628652a72c484edd7b0759585cf813.jpg

Now that's my jam.

Hey there Caeleb Dressel.

hottest-olympians-01.jpg?quality=90&stri

Pleased to meet you and your abs, Bobby Finke.

hot-olympic-athletes-08-1.jpg?quality=90

I'll accept that hug, John Hooper.

john-hooper.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

If you are looking for hot action, the rowing heats have been on last night and today. Geez, they are some pretty people. Men, women…..who cares, just astonishingly attractive. And the bonus, you get to watch every muscle group work.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Let us always respect the past Olympic hottie Alexander Popov. No matter how many quads pass I always say he is the hottest man to ever hit the Olympic pool.

Alexander_Popov_006.jpg

spain-10th-edition-world-swimming-champi

previews_0012_custom_1573728771.4619.jpg

Popov was like...peak Olympic hotness. 

I was watching some rowing/crew at lunch and yes, hot. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Popov was like...peak Olympic hotness. 

I was watching some rowing/crew at lunch and yes, hot. 

Whew. I fell down the rabbit hole of looking up Popov photos. 

alexander-popov-e1478624071572-700x500.j

096ccbeb9d89deb28156c1fba06af45d.jpg

Good news is he's aged like fine wine too.

Alex_Popov_(swimmer)_2016.jpg

s.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)

gabriela-bayardo-1.thumb.jpg.0da8c6e9e5ecbcbf695dc4650d86a97a.jpg

Gabriela Schloesser, an archer representing the Netherlands

Edited by tracyscott76
because "from" and "representing" aren't always the same thing

Last night in the male gymnastics qualifying feed I saw a cute gymnast fall badly on vault and the camera showed him in the corner, crestfallen. He was a real cutie. Looked him up -- he's Malaysian gymnast Jeremiah Loo:

loo-500x315.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzjQ9d54k-n_JK0xhzRF7

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

It's hard to see but she's also oiled up.

Can't see a thing with the glare from Pita's glistening pecs. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.) 😁

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, katisha said:

The Tunisian swimmer who won the 400 metre freestyle final is a cutie. Presenting Ahmed Hafnaoui. And I am old enough to be his freaking grandma lol

images.jpeg-5.jpg

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Shirted, he looks like he can help me check out reference material at the library.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, katisha said:

The Tunisian swimmer who won the 400 metre freestyle final is a cutie. Presenting Ahmed Hafnaoui. And I am old enough to be his freaking grandma lol

images.jpeg-5.jpg

images.jpeg-4.jpg

He is a cutie. And his winning the OGM was an instant classic moment. What an upset. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Another gold medal winner, and closer to my age range, Aron Szilyagyi.

D__YT20210313049-scaled.jpg

Having a better look at the pic. My other screen was too dark. A shame he isn’t smiling there, he has killer dimples. Bad enough we don’t get to see them while he’s at his sport because of the mask, but now he had to wear a mask on the podium! 

• Love 2