Type keyword(s) to search

Olympian Hotties: Need a Pool to Cool Off

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, BlackberryJam said:

Another gold medal winner, and closer to my age range, Aron Szilyagyi.

D__YT20210313049-scaled.jpg

So I heard he had nice dimples so I went looking for a pic showcasing the dimples. 

image.png.9bdcdc6399c25785dcbcba65b487a0ae.png

And I ended up finding a pic with his wife who is also stunning.  What a good looking pair.

• Love 7
(edited)

Aww, the nostalgia in this thread for previous Olympic hotties just makes it better and better every time! Aww, Thoogie! Mmm...Popov rabbit hole. I had the pleasure of seeing Popov in person several years ago and he is at least as heart-stoppingly gorgeous in person. I seriously couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

And aww, as a Portlander, I love the Lillard love! He is the absolute best. 

Surprised that my first crush of these Games would be in the table tennis arena, but the heart wants what it wants! (Those thighs. The heart wants Alberto Mino's thighs.)

https://images.app.goo.gl/FMBQnP5PVDSyvuLG9

Edited by Iseut
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Iseut said:

Aww, the nostalgia in this thread for previous Olympic hotties just makes it better and better every time! Aww, Thoogie! Mmm...Popov rabbit hole. I had the pleasure of seeing Popov in person several years ago and he is at least as heart-stoppingly gorgeous in person. I seriously couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Omg, so jealous that you were at the mothership of Olympian hotness. What a beautiful man.

lTvrD2Nws3-nzb7z0CR8wxyDf3Ursmfun0-OmRYg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd092sHRI9HZu0fgPug1y

alexpopovomega.jpg?fit=1024,692&ssl=1

Here's an interview with him. He's still hot. Holy shit.

• Love 4

I don't want to hear about the ages! Just let me ogle and admire without the guilt! If I were to pick age appropriate Olympians at this stage in my life I'm limited to the Equestrians.

Not that I'm mad about that but it's a small pool is all.

Although it doesn't help when I see some of these baby faces. I remember when the men's gymnasts were like 'Oooo... MEN' and now I'm like 'THEY'RE BABIES!! THEY'RE ALL BABIES!!!'

Time is unkind.

• LOL 16
50 minutes ago, ferjy said:

Water! Sip water. Head between your knees. And stop watching the video!

Actually after I saw that video I clicked on another interview with Popov. And another. It was a great way to spend some free time looking at that beautiful face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Artur's face kind of reminds me of what we'd imagine Christian Grey to look like. Dark-haired, a bit moody looking.

Or the anti-hero in a Dostoevsky novel, which is why I was somehow surprised to learn that he's actually very happily married and the father of a two-year-old daughter.

And if you're wondering about his smoldering good looks? He's actually half-Armenian and half-Moldovan.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 4

Posting Simona Radis again because

Spoiler

she and her partner Ancuta Bodnar won gold in the Women's Double Sculls last night/yesterday morning!

image.png.f9410ef967f7ad3fc687f598ce30d3be.png

17 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Artur's face kind of reminds me of what we'd imagine Christian Grey to look like. Dark-haired, a bit moody looking.

It’s that little lock of hair that always escapes that gets me.  I love it.  🔥 Just makes him hotter - and yeah, the brooding is just 👌

• Love 2

Some of the profile pics of the athletes on NBC's site look like mug shots or factory ID badges. But not Greek shooter Anna Korakaki!

image.png.b8f5df3c7796ba68acbadcd05f883cd2.png

Also her:

image.thumb.png.c6e1c310cbf05dc9c54128979ac23fa6.png

3 minutes ago, tracyscott76 said:

Some of the profile pics of the athletes on NBC's site look like mug shots or factory ID badges. But not Greek shooter Anna Korakaki!

image.png.b8f5df3c7796ba68acbadcd05f883cd2.png

Also her:

image.thumb.png.c6e1c310cbf05dc9c54128979ac23fa6.png

Good heavens, she looks like Jessica Alba!  Not fair!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I found this article,  and especially the pics within,  extremely relevant to our interests...Male gymnasts would like to compete shirtless

Well if they want to, who are we to stop them? I say we throw our full support behind this noble endeavor! Who wants to start the change.org petition?

ETA this article is from 2016?!? We've been letting these poor men suffer through competitions in shirts for far too long! 

Edited by Iseut
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, Iseut said:

I found this article,  and especially the pics within,  extremely relevant to our interests...Male gymnasts would like to compete shirtless

Well if they want to, who are we to stop them? I say we throw our full support behind this noble endeavor! Who wants to start the change.org petition?

ETA this article is from 2016?!? We've been letting these poor men suffer through competitions in shirts for far too long! 

Free the pecs and abs!

• LOL 1