Type keyword(s) to search

Olympian Hotties: Need a Pool to Cool Off

• Start Topic

Let's talk table tennis. Specifically, let's talk Brazil's Bruna Takahashi.

image.png.80513e25285e9fd7b14407c63117ce0d.png 

image.png.4d2698ccb51a888bbe34786c371e693a.png

Edited by tracyscott76
Removed a statement that might be misleading

The men’s singles tennis final will be an All-Handsome final, but unfortunately one of the finalists (Alexander Zverev) may be a domestic abuser.  

The one who’s NOT is the very handsome and likable Russian, Karen Khachanov.  It’s often remarked that he bears a resemblance to Liam Hemsworth.

image.thumb.png.96f86e5deafe04b772a1a4aa9f53cb4b.png

• Love 3
6 hours ago, xaxat said:

Gabby Thomas looks like an Amazon straight from a Wonder Woman movie in this shot.

gabby-thomas-advances-to-200m-final-at-2

She's gorgeous, athletic and SMART -- she goes to freaking Harvard where she's studying neurobiology!

• Love 4

Congrats to surprise gold medal winner in the 110m hurdles, and man-so-beautiful-I-gasped-out-loud-when-they-introduced-him-and-also-what-an-awesome-name Hansle Parchment! Swoooon.

Hansle_Parchment_Beijing_2015.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

I'll take the ever-adorkable 4th-place runner in that race any day, Devon Allen. https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0bEN9D7j8

Oh, I see what you mean! He looks like he would be a nice bloke, too. 😍

10 hours ago, Iseut said:

Congrats to surprise gold medal winner in the 110m hurdles, and man-so-beautiful-I-gasped-out-loud-when-they-introduced-him-and-also-what-an-awesome-name Hansle Parchment! Swoooon.

And here he is cooling off in a pool! 

images.jpeg-19.jpg

• Love 5

The Games are nearing the end...will Italian karateka Viviana Bottaro be the last one I post?

image.png.1e276179e67d4cfea6c863a1f8d63272.png

image.png.0b0f55b006cc856c830eff2affd544a6.png

image.png.a94516f768408a9696371edbdf67b980.png

I guess she better be!

I don't think I've ever watched the Modern Pentathlon before,  but it's pretty awesome! Kind of obsessed with it now...doesn't hurt that the winner,  GBR's Joseph Choong, is such a cutie! 

SPORT-PREVIEW-Choong.jpg

• Love 3

Who says that there's no such thing as a Paralympic hottie? Meet Wheelchair Rugby's Mike Whitehead from Canada: 

You can't really tell from this clip, but aside from those warm, brown bedroom eyes and extremely kissable lips, he's also got an upper body that I'd kill to have. And get this -- he turns 46 in November. His wife is one very lucky lady!